2 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

4 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

4 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

COMMENTS

Take a bite outta these lunchbox picks

Going back to school means you’re gonna have to start packing lunches again. Yeah, it’s annoying, but it can be much healthier and tastier than the mystery...

¡Atención! ¡Atención! ¡Atención!
My good friend Lisseniere created a club WHERE WE CAN CHAT AND TALK TO EACH OTHER! IT'S VERY FUN AND AWESOME AND IT SURE DESERVES MORE PEOPLE! I DON'T THINK ANYBODY HAS EVER CREATED THIS CLUB BUT YOU GOTTA TRY AND SEE! IT'S A CHANCE WORTH TAKING FOR! We write in foreign languages, talk about anything! There's only 4 people in the vclub, but it really deserves more people!
Please Please Please JOIN the
BLAH BLAH BLAH club! Laughing!
Thanks for reading and you won't be disappointed! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/2/2012 5:04:32 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
So if I win the gift card, what if I win the Fab Fiction contest later on and they say I can't get the prize? Also, what if I don't go for the $100 Gift Card and then I don't win the Fab Fiction Contest?

by sohi105 on 9/2/2012 3:36:57 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/2/2012 12:33:06 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I have two different questions. First question: If I enter the Claire's contest and win, and then later on I win the Fab Fiction Contest, what happens? I'm sure I would not win on the Fab Fiction Contest ( I didn't even enter! ), but what if I do? Then do I have to forfiet the prize? 2nd Question. It says on this page, Want a $500 gift card to Claire’s? Yeah, we thought so. Enter here! But when I clicked on it, it said 100 dollar gift card! Which is right and which is wrong?

Hey sohi15, you can only win one prize at a time. So if you won both contests, you will only be awarded one. Yeah that $500 Claire's description is confusing. I think there is $500 for 5 girls, so each girl will have $100 to spend. Hope this helps and let me know if you have anymore questions! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sohi105 on 9/2/2012 10:49:00 AM

I do these all of these all of time anyway

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 9/2/2012 9:01:14 AM

I personally like these ideas.

And girlygirl22werock, a good trick to keep apples fresh is to pour some lemon juice over the slices. Trust me it works!

by silverroseart on 9/2/2012 8:55:13 AM

mod mod mod
I signed up for soccor and had my first practice today. i started to run and almost passed out, my mom says im out of shape. i want to get better...any tips?

Hey girl,

If you're out of shape, it's good that you're playing soccer, because you'll be able to exercise and get in more shape! Try doing cardio outside of practice to build your endurance, and work at your own pace instead of comparing yourself to your teammates.

Meghan D.

by aweaver13 on 9/1/2012 9:00:18 PM

One time I packed apple slices, and by the time lunch came around, they were brown and mushy. Hahaha... so nasty.

by girlygirl22werock on 9/1/2012 8:20:58 PM

Sweet tips! Gonna use these!

by zabalv15 on 9/1/2012 5:22:21 PM