3 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

4 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

6 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

Take a bite outta these lunchbox picks

Going back to school means you’re gonna have to start packing lunches again. Yeah, it’s annoying, but it can be much healthier and tastier than the mystery...

I usually make peanut butter and strawberry wraps. I use kind of fiber and protein filled burrito wraps things, spread Peanut Butter, and pile on two sliced strawberries and pack it in my lunch box. It's so yummy! <3

by tropicdog on 9/1/2012 4:29:49 PM

Do you need healthy eating tips, or are full of them yourself? Then our club " Healthier YOU! " we have The Tip of The Day! everyday. we are there for you! Positions are open!!!

by meowgirlie1019 on 9/1/2012 1:45:46 PM

Feels like I've heard these too much! Any NEW ideas? Please post them on my profile now!

by lilyyum on 9/1/2012 1:27:03 PM

If you need advice or just want to talk about what's going in your life then join Live your life! Where we give advice on anything, fashion, school, growing up,and much more!!! Smile Even if you just want to talk and make new friends you can join! We'll be there to listen! THERE ARE A FEW POSITIONS OPEN! So please join! ♥♥♥

by PeaceKool on 9/1/2012 1:05:28 PM

by ccmarie123 on 9/1/2012 12:26:06 PM

These are good I have to eat a "lunch/snack" on my game days but no fast food

by kdpkdp on 9/1/2012 11:49:46 AM

I have always put my salad dressing in a separate container. I love fruit too...especially pineappleSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 9/1/2012 11:28:05 AM

So, school started 3 days ago for me. I'm in the 11th grade and taking hard classes along with being on the tennis team. For the hard classes we had to sign a committment form last year to ensure that we will stay in it. I'm in an AP History class and it is making me extremely depressed. I've had a severe anxiety disorder since 7th grade. When I'm in this class, I'm on the verge of tears and terrified. I've been so depressed b/c of this class. My physchiatrist is going to write a note and my parents will talk to the school consuler to try and get me out of it. But I feel like I won't be able to get out of it and that literally terrifies me. However, this class is seriously affecting my health. What do u think??? help! Frown

Hey! I think you need to ask yourself what exactly terrifies you so much about this class. I took AP History myself, and I'm really glad I did. Not only did I learn a lot of valuable information, but the college credit really helped me. I feel like fear stems from things we don't know or understand most of the time. So ask yourself what it is about the class that triggers your anxiety. Is it finding out about terrible things that have happened in the past? Understanding what frightens you is the first step to overcoming these feelings. And I think you will be glad you took the class.

Helen S.

by sportychic501 on 9/1/2012 11:13:18 AM

You make it seem like hot lunch is totally unhealthy

by Bobalina on 9/1/2012 3:59:20 AM

These all seem like the same old stuff. Anyone agree?

by sprinklz28 on 9/1/2012 12:55:20 AM

Skip the ice cream and make a chunky monkey shake. Blend 1 banana, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 cup of low-fat chocolate milk with 1 cup of ice for a protein-packed pick-me-up.

Muscle weighs more than fat, so that’s why you gain weight instead of losing it when you workout regularly.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?