1 HOURS AGO He canceled on her to hit the movies with someone else–what would you do? http://t.co/iquGB2KiUL

2 HOURS AGO This original poem gives us all a new look at love: http://t.co/0zr0C7Xxma

4 HOURS AGO One lucky #grandprize winner bags a bunch of fab fall fashion from @JouJou_Jeans at @Nordstrom: http://t.co/HYsw4n4QDN

COMMENTS

Take a bite outta these lunchbox picks

Going back to school means you’re gonna have to start packing lunches again. Yeah, it’s annoying, but it can be much healthier and tastier than the mystery...

I go to a great school and I always get hot lunch because it's ''cool,''. But unlike everybody else who gets pop and pizza and onion rings, I always get the same meal every day;a fresh ( I always ask the lunch lady if the salad is fresh, it drives her crazy)garden salad, a mozzerella cheese stick, Yoplait yougurt, and water. I'm always tempted to get an ice cream bar or a hot pretzel or french fries or a cookie, but I resist because a lot of people don't believe this, but eating good and working out a lot makes you feel great.  Karin E.

by Sarah510 on 1/21/2013 11:12:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
i dont know what to bring for side dishes with my salad at lunch its all delious but all snack are unhealthy especially at the snack bar at school!! i cant hold back on there warm chocolate chip coookies, any ideas????

Hey girl, I'm a big yogurt fan — you can even get low fat yogurt in a flavor like chocolate or key lime pie. Also, don't feel too guilty with those chocolate chip cookies! Your bod is growing and the best part about eating a healthy lunch is you can have a sweet treat snack, too.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by sophiesue22 on 11/26/2012 5:31:05 PM

MOD MOD
So I'm trying to eat healthier right now, but I just can't seem to say no to junk food, got any tips on how i can stay away from the junk food?

Hey girl,

Instead of cutting out junk food completely, try eating smaller portions of junk food every once in a while as a treat Smile It's okay to eat less healthy foods in moderation.

Meghan D.

by CookieMonster246 on 11/11/2012 12:12:34 AM

hey yallSmile come see my advice queen pg. same name as my profile.. you can go to my prfile to find it.. ttyl cant wait to help you and give you advice :d

by katymarielove on 10/27/2012 7:36:54 PM

Usually, I have a roll cut in half and filled with spinach, cucumbers, tomato, and a slice of cheese. My friends all think I'm crazy because there's no meat, but I've gotten so used to it and I don't like lunch meat!

by forgivenj13 on 10/13/2012 11:58:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
everything I see has sodium. Isn't that bad? and there is this honey whole wheat bread that i want to eat but it has 170mg of sodium. What do i do?just not eat it at all? or only eat a little bit of it?

Hannah H.

by bubzytea on 10/9/2012 4:46:57 PM

i love packing salad. another tecnique is dont add any dressing. of you like dressing only pack uno squeeze. it cuts back on sodium.

by gwagopie5 on 9/29/2012 8:22:44 PM

I'm allergic to lettuce...

by taytaychicken331 on 9/23/2012 10:33:11 PM

hi i need help with eating healthier also my family doesn't have the money to buy and fancy yogurt or other stuff I really need help do any of you guys have any good ideas?????

by fashion4ever:) on 9/20/2012 6:16:47 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I am a vegetarian and can't eat yoplait yogurt because of the gelatin. Do you know any yogurt that doesn't have gelatin that you can find in a regular supermarkets?

Hey KitCatJaide, you can always try soy yogurt. Stoneyfield and Silk may be found in the market. Kefir is a drinkable yogurt brand and AstroBieBest has good stuff. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by KitCatJaide on 9/13/2012 11:27:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD, My friends or coming over for a sleepover in a hour, any ideas how to keep the entertained and some fun stuff to do? thanks!

Hannah H.

by emma2112 on 9/4/2012 1:56:18 PM

Thank you for posting this. this summer i have been eating a lot healthier and it has really paid off. now that school is back in session i thought it was going to be impossible to think of healthy but great tasting lunches but now i have a few ideas. Thanks!

by starkidpotterfan on 9/4/2012 11:47:11 AM

heys guys plz check out my profile and advice queen page im great at giving advice on anything

by jadarocks2401 on 9/3/2012 10:14:37 PM

MOD MOD!

it says that u answered me but it doesnt show what you said..like it shoes Hannah H but theres nothing written Smile

by caseycat16 on 9/3/2012 9:09:04 PM

Moderator!
I have really dark pores on my light face and it looks like A REAL MUSTACHE! I tried bleaching, shaving and everything, but it just doesn't work! What should I do?

Hey girl, chances are it may be just you who notices it (sometimes we're our own worst critic) but definitely talk to your mom about it and see what she thinks. You may be able to get products that will help reduce the size of those pores from a dermatologist but your 'rents should totes take a look first!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Kikikim8 on 9/3/2012 7:36:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
My mom has always wanted me to wax my legs but I want to shave them. I tried using a razor without telling her but I got caught. Now she wants to know where I got the razor from and every little detail. I don't really want to tell her all of the details. She said that it is ok if I shave but she will only let me if I tell her. What should I do???

Hey girl, tell her. It's really not a biggie and if she knows you've done it before, you've already broken the ice. It's better not to keep secrets from parents (trust me). Shaving may be a small thing, but if you keep it from her now, and you get caught, she'll have trouble trusting you on bigger things (like going out with that cute guy from your math class).

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by purplepants99 on 9/3/2012 6:00:43 PM

Okay so I gotta walk home for 8th grade, I have to walk 5-6 blocks to my aunt's house, she gave me her keys to the house just in case she's not home, my parents or her will take me home. I never walked home before and alal my friends goes with a ride that their parents pay for, my parents tried that but they couldn't find anybody! My dad can take me to school but not back! WHAT DO I DO! Oh, also I'm scared since my school is in detroit where there's alot of crime, and worried about strangers, perves, etc! My uncle can't take me home all the time, sometimes which is rare! I know one girl who walks home with her brother but her older bro sometimes takes them home with a car, so Idk! Frown PLZ HELP! Frown I said this before but nobody's answering me! Frown Plz help GL!

Hannah H.

by Susmita24 on 9/3/2012 4:34:30 PM

MOD MOD!
ok so i think im getting my period. i've been cramping for almost a week now..and today is the worst. everyday when i wake up i feel dizzy. sometime i feel really bloated but other times im really hungry. whenever someone hits me in the breast it hurts really bad...they are really sore. i've been crying all week because it hurts soo bad. and its not like im getting sick so it has to be my body changing. and after i pee when i whipe its like...goey...ew! so im pretty sure this is a sign..im using the heating thing now..any other tips? advice?

Hannah H.

by caseycat16 on 9/3/2012 3:35:14 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I have these red, itchy bumps on my armpits with white dots in them. I haven't switched body wash or deodorant in at least over a month. Please answer this right away and how can I get rid of them, please!!!

Hey Sarah510, sometimes our bodies get immune to the soaps we use. It's good to switch up deodorants and body washes every now and then. Try something for sensitive skin and see how that works out for you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Sarah510 on 9/2/2012 8:23:15 PM

¡Atención! ¡Atención! ¡Atención!
My good friend Lisseniere created a club WHERE WE CAN CHAT AND TALK TO EACH OTHER! IT'S VERY FUN AND AWESOME AND IT SURE DESERVES MORE PEOPLE! I DON'T THINK ANYBODY HAS EVER CREATED THIS CLUB BUT YOU GOTTA TRY AND SEE! IT'S A CHANCE WORTH TAKING FOR! We write in foreign languages, talk about anything! There's only 4 people in the vclub, but it really deserves more people!
Please Please Please JOIN the
BLAH BLAH BLAH club! Laughing!
Thanks for reading and you won't be disappointed! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/2/2012 5:05:11 PM

¡Atención! ¡Atención! ¡Atención!
Please Please Please JOIN the
BLAH BLAH BLAH club! Laughing!
Thanks for reading and you won't be disappointed! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/2/2012 5:04:32 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
So if I win the gift card, what if I win the Fab Fiction contest later on and they say I can't get the prize? Also, what if I don't go for the $100 Gift Card and then I don't win the Fab Fiction Contest?

by sohi105 on 9/2/2012 3:36:57 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/2/2012 12:33:06 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I have two different questions. First question: If I enter the Claire's contest and win, and then later on I win the Fab Fiction Contest, what happens? I'm sure I would not win on the Fab Fiction Contest ( I didn't even enter! ), but what if I do? Then do I have to forfiet the prize? 2nd Question. It says on this page, Want a $500 gift card to Claire’s? Yeah, we thought so. Enter here! But when I clicked on it, it said 100 dollar gift card! Which is right and which is wrong?

Hey sohi15, you can only win one prize at a time. So if you won both contests, you will only be awarded one. Yeah that $500 Claire's description is confusing. I think there is $500 for 5 girls, so each girl will have $100 to spend. Hope this helps and let me know if you have anymore questions! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sohi105 on 9/2/2012 10:49:00 AM

I do these all of these all of time anyway

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 9/2/2012 9:01:14 AM

I personally like these ideas.

And girlygirl22werock, a good trick to keep apples fresh is to pour some lemon juice over the slices. Trust me it works!

by silverroseart on 9/2/2012 8:55:13 AM

mod mod mod
I signed up for soccor and had my first practice today. i started to run and almost passed out, my mom says im out of shape. i want to get better...any tips?

Hey girl,

If you're out of shape, it's good that you're playing soccer, because you'll be able to exercise and get in more shape! Try doing cardio outside of practice to build your endurance, and work at your own pace instead of comparing yourself to your teammates.

Meghan D.

by aweaver13 on 9/1/2012 9:00:18 PM

One time I packed apple slices, and by the time lunch came around, they were brown and mushy. Hahaha... so nasty.

by girlygirl22werock on 9/1/2012 8:20:58 PM

Sweet tips! Gonna use these!

by zabalv15 on 9/1/2012 5:22:21 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

by Princess Keziyah on 9/1/2012 5:03:25 PM

I usually make peanut butter and strawberry wraps. I use kind of fiber and protein filled burrito wraps things, spread Peanut Butter, and pile on two sliced strawberries and pack it in my lunch box. It's so yummy! <3

by tropicdog on 9/1/2012 4:29:49 PM

Do you need healthy eating tips, or are full of them yourself? Then our club " Healthier YOU! " we have The Tip of The Day! everyday. we are there for you! Positions are open!!!

by meowgirlie1019 on 9/1/2012 1:45:46 PM

Feels like I've heard these too much! Any NEW ideas? Please post them on my profile now!

by lilyyum on 9/1/2012 1:27:03 PM

If you need advice or just want to talk about what's going in your life then join Live your life! Where we give advice on anything, fashion, school, growing up,and much more!!! Smile Even if you just want to talk and make new friends you can join! We'll be there to listen! THERE ARE A FEW POSITIONS OPEN! So please join! ♥♥♥

by PeaceKool on 9/1/2012 1:05:28 PM

I LOVE THE SALAD IDEA I DO IT ALL THE TIME

by ccmarie123 on 9/1/2012 12:26:06 PM

These are good I have to eat a "lunch/snack" on my game days but no fast food

by kdpkdp on 9/1/2012 11:49:46 AM

I have always put my salad dressing in a separate container. I love fruit too...especially pineappleSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 9/1/2012 11:28:05 AM

MOD MOD!!
So, school started 3 days ago for me. I'm in the 11th grade and taking hard classes along with being on the tennis team. For the hard classes we had to sign a committment form last year to ensure that we will stay in it. I'm in an AP History class and it is making me extremely depressed. I've had a severe anxiety disorder since 7th grade. When I'm in this class, I'm on the verge of tears and terrified. I've been so depressed b/c of this class. My physchiatrist is going to write a note and my parents will talk to the school consuler to try and get me out of it. But I feel like I won't be able to get out of it and that literally terrifies me. However, this class is seriously affecting my health. What do u think??? help! Frown

Hey! I think you need to ask yourself what exactly terrifies you so much about this class. I took AP History myself, and I'm really glad I did. Not only did I learn a lot of valuable information, but the college credit really helped me. I feel like fear stems from things we don't know or understand most of the time. So ask yourself what it is about the class that triggers your anxiety. Is it finding out about terrible things that have happened in the past? Understanding what frightens you is the first step to overcoming these feelings. And I think you will be glad you took the class.

Helen S.

by sportychic501 on 9/1/2012 11:13:18 AM

You make it seem like hot lunch is totally unhealthy

by Bobalina on 9/1/2012 3:59:20 AM

These all seem like the same old stuff. Anyone agree?

by sprinklz28 on 9/1/2012 12:55:20 AM