AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

1 HOURS AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

14 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

COMMENTS

Wanna go for gold this school year? Here's how

It’s a new school year, and you’ve got some serious goals that are gonna make it the best one yet. The only problem is that motivation isn’t...

@BandGeek134, ask your Civics teacher for extra help by making he/she explain easily, get a study buddy, go ask your parents that you're struggling in civics and you need some tutoring. You can also go ask the people who use to take civics in 7th grade at your school of how they dealt with the same problemo.. All the best man! Well, you're not a man, but you know what I mean..

by Susmita24 on 8/23/2012 10:22:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
A couple weeks ago, I got my ears pierced, as well as a second hole on one ear. Once my friends saw it, they said you were supposed to get second holes on BOTH sides of your ears.
I feel kind of self conscious now about just having one! Should I go back and get another second hole? Or are my friends wrong? Or am I being silly?
Thanks for your opinion!

Hey girlie,

No way! Your friends are wrong, because you aren't "supposed" to get anything - you should go with what feels right and what you like. Personally, I think having the first holes and then one more hole on one side sounds cool. You could dress it up by wearing studs in the first holes, then a long chandelier/chain earring in the second hole. Or you could keep it casual with studs all around. I think it's cool and unique - so if you want to keep it this way, do it! And if you ever want another hole later on, go for it. Do what you love and don't worry about what they think<3

Lauren C.

by spacemadness on 8/23/2012 9:54:41 PM

My goals are to get straight As and to get a lead in the school musical. I plan on reaching them by studying often and giving my all in school, and practicing for my audition every day.

by supersingershannon on 8/23/2012 9:44:05 PM

@bandgeek totally dont worry about 7th grade! im going into 9th grade so i already know how you feel! just work hard, stay cool, and you'll be getting straight A's in no time!

by blueyes909 on 8/23/2012 9:40:25 PM

Modmodmod
So tomorrow for my school is regestration day where we find out
what classes we have and who with. So two of my best friends already
Know who they have and I don't cuz I'm not going to regestration
until tomorrow and I am so nervous!!! Advice please? Thanks

Hey girlie,

Just take a deep breath! It's nothing to be nervous about - it's exciting! You can't change who you get and it won't affect your friendship with your besties (since you'll still talk/hang out outside of school), so look forward to it as a chance to meet new people and experience new things. It's awesome to start a new school year - so many possibilities! Smile

Lauren C.

by sailaway11 on 8/23/2012 9:37:34 PM

Hiya I'm back and also giving great advice if you need it just text me on my profile or join my club Advice Queen!

by Gracie206 on 8/23/2012 6:59:00 PM

OMG Frown This is gonna be a tough year for me... My mom told me that if i bring ONE C home this year shes taking away my phone and laptop for two months! Its nearly impossible! Im in the seventh grade and ill be taking Civics! That stuffs hard!! Frown Goodbye Girlslife for like Months!!! Frown

by BandGeek134 on 8/23/2012 5:50:29 PM

Im gonna get straight A's Smile

by Milkdog64 on 8/23/2012 5:42:54 PM

Hey girls!
I've been an advice queen for a while, and I figured I'd start "advertising" again, since school is starting and whatever. Smile
So post on my profile or one of my advice clubs (Profile will probably be quicker!) if you need some advice!
I do anything from hair to style to boys! Smile
Xoxo
Rosellen

by ziirnn on 8/23/2012 5:27:41 PM

My goal is to get straight A's. I'm a seventh grader taking high school classes, so its really important Smile

by kenzi143 on 8/23/2012 3:59:39 PM