AN HOUR AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

4 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

5 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

Wanna go for gold this school year? Here's how

It’s a new school year, and you’ve got some serious goals that are gonna make it the best one yet. The only problem is that motivation isn’t...

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by dance/musicluver316 on 8/23/2012 3:59:27 PM

My friend where my Dad lives keeps asking me and hugging me about shaving my legs. Should I text my mom and say "Hey Mom, my friend keeps asking me when I'm going to start shaving and that's all she talks about! When can I start shaving?"Please help!!

Hey chica! I would definitely have a talk with your mom about it. I'm sure she'll listen to what you have to say if this is something you really want to do. If you don't think your ready or your mom doesn't you can maybe try hair removal lotion! Here are two articles that I think will help you! One is about how to talk to your mom and if she says no to letting you shave and the other is about hair removal lotions. Check them out!

My Mom Won’t Let Me Shave!

How-to: hair removal lotion

xoxo

Carly S.

by jrprodigy12 on 8/23/2012 3:12:59 PM

Hey chicas! Need advice on school, relationships, health related issues, friendships, boys, and other day to day probs? Check out my page, and ask away!
XOXO,
alindgren

by alindgren on 8/23/2012 2:47:59 PM

so i just have 1 question: what exactly is going out for "pizback to za?" (4th paragraph)

by soccerlover99 on 8/23/2012 1:46:05 PM

Join my club if your a loser looking for advice

by field2300 on 8/23/2012 12:50:01 PM

i really want to be more confident and talk to the people i would never talk to and i wanna eat healthier maybe lose some wieght

by kenziebieber7 on 8/23/2012 11:16:44 AM

MODMODMOD
At least once a week my family eats at this sandwich shop. There's this cute guy that works there and I want to get to know him better and flirt, but its awkward with my family right there. Should I just forget about it or what should I do? Thanks so much!!!!

Hey girlie! Don't flirt with your fam right there, but maybe you can offer to order the sandwiches or go to the register and pay the check to strike up a convo.  Lots of little conversations can add up later on! xoxo

Kate G.

by misbubbles on 8/23/2012 11:05:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I need help ASAP because I haven't slept well for the past 5 nights. I have been up really late just laying there and with nothing to do. IDK why! I can't stand it espesh with school coming up soon. I don't know what to do!!! please help me because i can not sleep at all. and then i am grumpy for the next day. Frown

Hey chica! Talk to your parents- there are come medicines and supplements you may be able to take to make you sleepy.  If not, try doing something that you do a lot- reading your fave book or watching a movie you see all the time.  That'll help your brain relax a little.  xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/23/2012 11:04:53 AM

hmmm... I wanna be captain of my club soccer team, make the school soccer team, make $100, and make straight A's

by bunnehz on 8/23/2012 10:33:54 AM

ohhh... yay! im first comment!
And great work, GL! awesome advice

by amlove on 8/23/2012 10:20:15 AM