14 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

15 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

15 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

What if your school had a boy recession?

Get ready for the new school year with Flynn Meaney’s The Boy Recession. Julius P. Heil High is going through a boy recession. Yep, a boy recession. All...

Oh well i go to an all girl school. Don't matter...

by DramaDudette on 8/22/2012 2:17:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
So I made a bet with my mom that if I could read 10 books during summer she'd get me something. I am debating on an iPod touch and a laptop. Which should I choose? I'm so frustrated! I keep going back and forth! Help!!!

Hey Girl! Sounds like a cool bet you made with your mom!  Both a laptop and an iPod touch are amazing! Which do you need more? If you have another iPod I'd say go for the laptop, but if you don't have an iPod and you think you'd get a lot of use out of it then you should  get that! A laptop would be very useful for school, and entertainment in your free time though!  It's up to you, both are great and that's so nice of your mom. And CONGRATS on reading 10 books this summer!!! xoxo

Carly S.

by jrprodigy12 on 8/22/2012 1:56:24 AM

they should have a sequel called the girl recession, ha! That's how my elementary school was. there were WAY more boys.

by Glitterheart16 on 8/21/2012 11:41:22 PM

i went to a summer camp where there were twice as many girls as there were guys. it kinda was a boy recession.

by Bluestar479 on 8/21/2012 10:56:49 PM

cool book i might get it!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 8/21/2012 8:32:18 PM

I go to an all girls school and I love it so I wouldn't mind much. I go to acting classes and a teen group where I meet plenty of guys. Now if all the guys in my town moved away, I 'd definately freak out!

by Naryu on 8/21/2012 7:45:38 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!
the boy i liked last year is in my class, since we have free sitting in most of them he picks a seat near me, like 2 seats away. Ive also noticed he stare at me- A LOT! in homeroom we sit @ different ends of the table (im in back he sits at the front) and ive felt that feeling that someone is looking at you PLENTY of times in homeroom. Its like he stares every chance he gets! Do you think he likes me? Bc im not interested, ive moved on... please reply asap!

Hey! It's possible, but if he doesn't go out of his way to talk to you or anything, i think you're in the clear.

Helen S.

by YayaYuiki on 8/21/2012 7:24:01 PM

That sounds like an amazing book! So on my list of books to read!

by kelsea davis on 8/21/2012 7:03:54 PM

I would FU-REAK out If they were all going to move away, I would run right up to my crush, last second, then kiss him and yell, "I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU!!!" The run away with my arms up in the air leaving an, "what just happened?!??!"
expression on their face.

by Rainbow♥123 on 8/21/2012 5:30:53 PM

Sounds pretty good! I wanna try it!

by fallsb-ball on 8/21/2012 5:22:43 PM