9 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

10 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

11 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

What if your school had a boy recession?

Get ready for the new school year with Flynn Meaney’s The Boy Recession. Julius P. Heil High is going through a boy recession. Yep, a boy recession. All...

AAAAAH!!! Boys are like a necessity! cAN'T THE SCHOOL STOP GETTING IN GIRLS! Most of the staff think that like oh, htey can't get inot that couple stuff. They're too young. Do you know who they are. Old single ladies or just plain old. We girls need to stand up and fight all boy recessions across the nation.

by transform2314 on 8/21/2012 5:16:12 PM

Haha, that happened to me, my 8th grade class had one boy and twelve girls!

by orangeache on 8/21/2012 3:19:53 PM

RAWR

by mintychocolate12 on 8/21/2012 3:01:51 PM

Yesterday, me and my friend went shopping. When we came back, her other friend (they are really close friends) left her a present since she was sick for the whole summer. and so I was there when she opened it. the gift had so much thought into it. she gave her chocolate, a shirt, a drawing, a Gary (from spongebob) headband and they all stood for something. and I just felt so bad because I knew she has a better friend than me because I never gave her something with so much thought. so now I just feel like a blob because I think my friend likes her other friend more. and school starts on Thursday and I don't want to feel so bad when I head back.
thanks. ~Gabbyw123

Hey chica! Different friends are good at different things- you might not be great at giving gifts, but you might be a better listener or funnier than the other friend.  Make an effort to let this girl know you care about her in a way that you do well- it shows you care about HER and not about how much she likes you.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Gabbyw123 on 8/21/2012 1:28:34 PM

Do you guys love fashion? Do you like Taylor Swift? I just solved BOTH of your problems.
I have a Club called Fashion Advice 101. We talk fashion and I do my best to give daily fashion tips. Vice President is open. Let me know if you would like to be it. If you would want to be it please let me know on my profile not the club page.
I also have another club, True Swifties. If you LOVE Taylor Swift from her music to her style this is a PERFECT club for you too! Positions are also open. Just go onto my profile and tell me which position on which club. I hope you join both! XOXO ~Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 8/21/2012 1:04:13 PM

This book doesn't look that bad! I might want to try it...

by pretty123 on 8/21/2012 12:38:14 PM

MOD MODD MODDD?
So basically a boy recession is when they take out all the jocks, sporty boys, etc right?? And keep the nerds, the quiet ones, the okay ones?? Right??? But where does the jocks, sporty boys, etc go??? A special school??

Hey girl! The review says they moved away (maybe they all switched schools?), but you'll have to read the book to find out what happened to them! xoxo

Kate G.

by Susmita24 on 8/21/2012 12:36:08 PM

Seems sort of like the book Flipped, with the story changing from POV's.

by snowver11 on 8/21/2012 12:33:21 PM

Can't wait to read it!!

by mangochick12 on 8/21/2012 12:01:25 PM

My school has been having a boy recession. It stinks! but the nerds at my school are the cutest

by radiogirl on 8/21/2012 11:21:47 AM