AN HOUR AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

2 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

3 HOURS AGO 5 fitness bloggers to follow...starting now: http://t.co/PyszNZ9bRk

COMMENTS

Balance boys and besties like a pro

So you’re dyin’ to spend every second of every day with your honey, but then ya wouldn’t have many friends. And your girlies did know ya...

Mod mod mod
Help, my besties are drama queens over a boy. I will call the boy A, my best friend B and my other friend C. B and C have both confessed to liking A. B and A seem to hang out like best buds, but C cant stand it. C gossips about B to her besties, and Since I also confessed to liking A as a friend, I think C is gossiping about me too. Plus, C posts stuff in facebook. groups where A is in, saying, "I Won't give up... you're still mine. And It's true, love is like a sauce, a lot of people want to dip in," obviously reffering to B. It's not even related to our group! and secretly, if I were to choose, I prefer b and a together, cause b doesnt talk about him every minute. How can I tell her (C) to lay low on the drama? she might think im jealous..

Hey lizheartslondon, you might not be able to tell her. Right now it sounds like she's really angry and super jealous. Give her some time to cool off before you approach her about the situation. Hopefully she'll find another guy to set her sights on. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by lizheartslondon on 9/9/2012 4:50:34 AM

Mod!!
My friend, who I've kown since I was like 3... is in high school and I'm not, I'm still homeschooling. How can I ask her if she still likes me or still wants to be friends, without sounding all clingy/creepy-freak like? It's really hard to find time to hang out because she's so busy with new activities.
thanks : )

Hey! Your friend may be busy, but that's not an indication that she's slipping away. As long as you make a consistent effort to hang out with each other, and you accept thefact that she won't always be available, I don't know that you need to have this talk at all.

Helen S.

by regina17 on 9/8/2012 1:42:21 PM

Mod!
The guy I like and I are both kind of shakespeare geeks, but he's friends with some of the annoying athletic guys, who he always sits with at lunch, and I always get nervous to talk to him around them, so i always act like an idiot when he's with them, but he's really nice and my friend says he probably won't notice because of that, but he and i aren't that close fiends so he isn't ever really the really nice person my other friends know around me. What should I do and how can I be better friends with him?

hey! just say hi to him more and see if you can strike up more conversations. That's how you get to know someone, earn their trust, and become good friends Smile

Helen S.

by JBgal33♥ on 9/1/2012 12:25:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
If you become an advice queen do you answer these questions in the comments?

hey! no, I think you'll have your own page where girls ask you questions Smile

Helen S.

by Taylor243 on 8/27/2012 8:39:37 PM

okay thank you Smile

by Bootsie753 on 8/27/2012 4:47:40 PM

MOD MOD
Ive tried that before and it wont let me change my name to anyone elses in the president box

Hmm, hang tight, girlie! I'm not sure how to fix your problem, but I will let you know when I find out! Ask again in a day or so and I'll try to have your answer then! xoxo

Kate G.

by Bootsie753 on 8/27/2012 4:40:04 PM

MOD MOD
hey how do you transfer club ownerships? i have a few clubs that i am prez of, but no longer want to be part of..and also there is another club where somehow i became president and also another officer and it wont let me transfer the club to someone else or edit anything. how do i fix that??? thanks Smile

Hey chica! I'm not entirely sure, bit I think you should be able to change Presidents the same way you change other positions! xoxo

Kate G.

by Bootsie753 on 8/27/2012 4:30:58 PM

Hey girls!
R u looking for a club where u can ask any question? Well if u join my club “kathapple17” u can feel free to ask me anything. No worries, there is never a weird question.
JOIN NOW! Smile

by kathapple17 on 8/27/2012 1:33:43 PM

MOD!!!! Smile
Hi sorry i already asked this question, but i still dont know how to ask a question for the advice /dear carol page. Please help?

Hey girl,

To ask a question of Dear Carol, submit your question by mail to Carol Weston at our GL offices, 4529 Harford Rd, Baltimore, MD 21214 with a self-addressed and stamped return envelope inside. The complete info is on our website here! http://www.girlslife.com/page/Get-Advice.aspx

Meghan D.

by Sunny4132 on 8/24/2012 11:14:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
My mom is SUPER strict. She's from Trinidad so she isn't costumed to how things work in the US. I'm 14 and me and this boy (that's just turned 15) really like each other. He wants to tell his mom about me but I won't let him because my mom isn't okay with dating or anything like that. I want to tell her about him so bad but I'm petrified of what she'll say. He's amazingly sweet and I just want to be able to hang out with him with going behind her back. Thanks, REPLY SOON!

Hey girly! You should talk to your mom and let her know how you feel! Let her know that you were afraid to tell her because you were scared of her reaction. Then tell her what a nice boy he is and ask if you can date. If she says no let her know that you understand her decision and then ask if its okay  if you guys hang out just as friends! Hopefully she'll be okay with that at least and it'll give you the opportunity to talk to her again in the future about this! Making sure you and your mom can have open conversation now will set you up for the future! Good luck! xoxo

Carly S.