5 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

8 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

9 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

Balance boys and besties like a pro

So you’re dyin’ to spend every second of every day with your honey, but then ya wouldn’t have many friends. And your girlies did know ya...

Mod mod mod
My best friend is English, and she moved back to England a few days ago. I really miss her. She was like a sister to me. We used to hang out a lot, so everything is different without her. For some reason all of the emails I send to her don't get to her, and I not allowed to have facebook until next year, and I can't call her because I don't know her number. How can I get back in contact with her because I really miss her Frown

Hey chica! Try waiting a few days and see if she emails you- maybe her email changed or her box is full.  Do you have an address in England you can send a letter to?  If she knows your email, I'm sure she'll get in touch.  xoxo

Kate G.

by hermionegirl12 on 8/24/2012 7:51:39 AM

Its so hard to balance friends and boyfriends. And its never easy because someone always thinks your not giving them enough attention.

by fashionqn on 8/23/2012 2:06:06 PM

I have two best friends, one that I've been friends with for a long time. The two of us never fight and can always cheer each other up. Our other BFF we have only known for two years. Lately she has been acting mean to me and making it clear that she likes our other BFF better than me. When she got picked for something at school that I didn't, I didn't mind. I was walking up the stairs behind her when she was telling someone about the thing she got picked for and she elbowed me in the face. When I said,"OW! You elbowed me in the face!" She just laughed and told the person next to her, "She's just jealous of me." The friend that I've known for a long time has noticed her acting like this to me too, and is just as bothered by it as I am. My nice BFF and I want to know, should we just put up with it or stop being friends with her? Thanks so much, reply soon!

Hey chica! Sounds like this girl is bullying you a little bit, so it might be time to distance yourself from her.  Instead of dropping her altogether, spend less time with her and more time just the two of you.  I'm glad you have a BFF like the one who sticks by you, every girl deserves on of those! xoxo

Kate G.

by mrsboobeartomlinson on 8/23/2012 11:22:17 AM

Please join my club Love Life and One Direction!

by gleerules101 on 8/22/2012 8:44:40 PM

JOIN JUST THE GIRLS NOW!!! We will talk anything girl related; fashion, make up, guys, school, friends, celebs, hair, beauty, working out... ANYTHING! You can ask questions and we will be more than happy to answer them. And if you see that another girl has a question, go ahead and answer it. Officer positions like VP and Treasurer are open. And we are always updated! Don’t be afraid to be the first to join!
~purplepants99;)
Join JUST THE GIRLS!

by purplepants99 on 8/22/2012 8:19:15 PM

all of my boyfriends always have the same friends so it's never been a big deal. also if a lot of use had boyfriends i would have a couples movie night and stuff like that. also if you have been hanging with your BF a lot plan a all girls night and don't text your boyfriend..tell him before your having a girls night so he doesn't get upset or anything but definitely focus on your girls night Laughing

by luve2cheer on 8/22/2012 6:47:12 PM