8 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

8 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

11 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

How to turn any afternoon into a party

Not every shindig ya throw has to be the party of the season. With a few tricks up your sleeve, you can turn any ordinary afternoon (a.m...

Hey chicas! Become a fan of my advice queen page and get fabulous advice from a teen who has been through it all. I can answer ANY question and get back to you ASAP. I hope you check it out! <3

by cali princess on 7/7/2013 3:11:58 AM

MOD MOD. MOD MOD MOD MOD
How do I convince my parents to let me have a party. There afraid i'll fail and make a fool of myself. It's because i've never had a party
PLZ HELP

Hey katicat6, just tell them, they'll never know what could happen if they don't give you a chance. Who knows your party could be amazing(which I think it will be). It may help that you get a friend or friends to help you plan it, so you won't be alone. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by katicat6 on 9/20/2012 10:35:52 PM

I want to throw a Halloween Party. But I don't know what to do. I've never thrown a party!!!!
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie, throwing a party can be really simple, especially if you're having it at home. Talk to your parents about the date and time and makeup some invitations to send out to all of your friends. Make sure you give them your address, the times and whether or not it's a costume party. Also include if you're going to provide snacks or dinner at your party. Then all you need to do is go to the party store to get some Halloween-themed decorations, put snacks out, pick out your music, plan out any activities or games that you're planning on having and wait for you friends to come over.

Lauren T.

by katicat6 on 9/16/2012 7:23:53 PM

Mod mod mod
Ok so my 13th birthday is coming up and I have no idea what to do! I need to do something exciting because I'm going to be a teenager! My parents said I can do anything I want but I don't know what to do! Please help and fast! Oh and for my 11th birthday my and 3 of my friends went to a Minnesota Vikings football game so of that helps give you any ideas! Thank you so so much!

Helen S.

by Because on 9/1/2012 2:35:13 PM

Awesome! Thanks!

by Linsertart on 8/24/2012 4:05:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Ok, so I am having a birthday party soon and I want to know some really fun cool unique activities to do. My friends aren't much of organized game players (does that make any sense) but I want the activities to be SUPER FUN and SUPER UNIQUE (like seeing how far you can fling applesauce- yes, i know.) Any ideas?

Hey girly! So this isn't super original, but not many people seem to do it very often, what about bobbing for apples (or anything else you can think of). My friend did it at her party and we all had a blast! It was hilarious! Another really fun thing I've done that was pretty cool was having a tie dye war with water guns! Everyone wears white t-shirts and then gets a water gun. Each person has a color die (or if you have lots of people you can make teams that have a certain color) so you can see who is squirting who! It's so fun to do at a park or in a big back yard! Happy early birthday! xoxo

Carly S.

by Linsertart on 8/24/2012 3:55:25 PM

how do you invite your new guy friend to a get together with friends? I want to do it through text since we haven't ever had a real convo face to face. thxx

Hey girlie,

Just be casual! Say something like, "Hey, a bunch of us were gonna get together and see a movie on Saturday. Wanna come?" If you're chill and friendly, he'll feel more at ease and will be more likely to say yes! Smile

Lauren C.

by ljbdaisy on 8/23/2012 6:31:20 PM

Hey girls!
I've been an advice queen for a while, and I figured I'd start "advertising" again, since school is starting and whatever. Smile
So post on my profile or one of my advice clubs (Profile will probably be quicker!) if you need some advice!
I do anything from hair to style to boys! Smile
Xoxo
Rosellen

by ziirnn on 8/23/2012 5:27:47 PM

MODMODMOD So one of my best friends(lets call her T) had another huge fight with my other best friend(lets call her S) and they aren't friends still after that, and I stayed better friends with T because I was closer with her at the time. Well recently I've started hanging out and talking to S more. And we had to do a group thing at school and I'm friends with both of them so they were by each other a lot and one day T seemed kinda pissed that I was talking to S a little more than her. I want to stay friends with both but we are going to be near all three of us a lot soon. What should I do?

Hey girly! You should talk to both of them about your struggles. If they are truly good friends they should understand! It is not fair of them to get mad at you for hanging out with the other. Let them each know how much you care about each of them and that you consider both of them friends. Encourage them both to talk to each other as well to try to get on good terms with each other! From there you should try to spend time with each of them, even if it does have to be separately! xoxo

Carly S.

by Elmosaurus12 on 8/23/2012 4:15:23 PM

Positions r open in my club please join. It's called loser advice. Advice for those struggling with their social lives!😄

by field2300 on 8/23/2012 4:06:47 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by dance/musicluver316 on 8/23/2012 4:00:15 PM

We already had our big get together and party. And it was so much fun. Sad that summer is ending and school is back but it should be fun too!

by fashionqn on 8/23/2012 1:56:02 PM

i have like 4 parties a year and all of them are memorable. we usally like have dinner then just dance like all night. i have a thing of plastic balls that i got for 3$ so we always have ball wars. one time it rained so we all went and played in the rain for like 3 hours. its just random stuff that makes it really fun. also don't have a perfect schedule. you might have 10 things planned but if everyone getting into one of them just do that for a while. Laughing also send invites like a week before. it gives people time to plan around it but not forget about it

by luve2cheer on 8/23/2012 12:31:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD- I'm having up my best friend the weekend before school starts, which is tomorrow. Besides renting a scary movie to watch, what else can we do?? My mom said nothing really pricey. I don't know what to do besides the movie? Help me please?!

Hey chica! Try at home mani-pedis and masks (there are lots of fun DIY face masks you can do with just stuff from the grocery store). With the stuff on your face, you'll look as scary as the people in the movie! Also, why not try camping outside while the weather is still warm? xoxo

Kate G.

by softballismyBFF on 8/23/2012 9:20:28 AM

Please join Love Life and One Direction its a great club you will like it alot!

by gleerules101 on 8/22/2012 8:46:51 PM

JOIN JUST THE GIRLS NOW!!! We will talk anything girl related; fashion, make up, guys, school, friends, celebs, hair, beauty, working out... ANYTHING! You can ask questions and we will be more than happy to answer them. And if you see that another girl has a question, go ahead and answer it. Officer positions like VP and Treasurer are open. And we are always updated! Don’t be afraid to be the first to join!
~purplepants99;)