13 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

14 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

15 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

GL's Week of Great Hair: Mother Earth Monday!

Eufora Pure Cleanse Shampoo, $20, salons Perf for girls with... A sensitive, itchy scalp. Or just girls who love to go green! Product promises... Haunted by those white...

My hair is very unique and pretty but when I straighten it or do something cute with it after an hour or so its frizzy or messd up Frown im going to try this Smile Thanks Girls Life

by ArianaGrande548 on 9/2/2012 12:50:47 AM

It's great that it is enviromentally friendly!! it is a bit pricey though!!

by cyclones30 on 8/27/2012 4:44:19 PM

i was totally going to try this until i read the ingredients. of course there is aloe vera gel in it. I am allergic to aloe vera gel. Frown

by oboeguardgirl on 8/27/2012 4:08:32 PM

Hey every one! How are you may i have you attention please?!?

Thank you! So a few days ago... I made a new club called ADVICE FOR YOU and i think u should join! I will give tips of the day and answer ur questions Asap! Xoxo sunny!

by Sunny4132 on 8/27/2012 1:57:57 PM

Mod!
Oops! I accidently cut my bangs too short yesterday and now i look like crap!
How can i style them to look better... And how do u french braid your bangs?? Thanks soooooooo much ! Xoxox
-Sunny

Ooops! We can fix this. Try a thick headband or chic clip to pull your bangs out of your face. You can pull your bangs straight back, make a poof, or clip them to the side. Check out this article on french braiding! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/08/05/How-To-French-braid.aspx they'll grow back quick. Good luck! xoxox

Lauren I.

by Sunny4132 on 8/27/2012 1:54:49 PM

i got a nick on m face while shaving it made three lines under my nose i put japanese stuff on it for like 2 days and its not healing but the pain is going away please help what do i do?

Hey girly, I'm sure your cut will heal on its own time. In the future, why not try some razor-free hair removal on your face. xoxox

Lauren I.

by smileygirl555 on 8/27/2012 1:31:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
For this school year I want my hair straight every day. So I'm planning on straighten it everyday. My hair is damaged already. Is there anyway that I can treat it so it can be healthy again, and be able to straighten it everyday without damaging it?

Hey girl! Don't straighten your hair everyday! Even if you put creams and protective serums on it, you'll still fry your hair and damage it! Instead, try mixing in other styles.  Maybe you can straighten it once a week, skip washing your hair in the shower afterwards (and use dry shampoo) and then the other three days do other things, like braids or half up, half down.  You should try a deep conditioner to help get your hair back to looking healthy. xoxo

Kate G.

by Rainbows_rawr on 8/27/2012 11:03:06 AM

MOD Does this shampoo have Sodium Laurelth Sulfate or Parabens in it? I was just curious because I read that parabens are linked to breast cancer and SLS irritates my skin.
Thanks!!! Smile

Hey chicky, I'm not sure about the parabens, but the website for the product says it has a "non sulfate cleaning system", so I think you're safe on the SLS! xoxo

Kate G.

by HappyFeet16 on 8/27/2012 8:07:38 AM

I was/am a Buzz Babe! But I tested a different shampooSmile
ATTENTION!!!!!!

Aloha! So, I have a new club. Yay! And I really want/need
new members! It's called "RaNdOmNeSs RuLeS!" and by the name of it, you can probs tell the club is going to be VERY random. And it is!!!! It's a place where you can be 100% yourself an NO ONE will judge you. Post random advice, updates, whatever. So if you're random (like meTong), please come join! I'm on mainly every day! Also, if you're interested in being an officer, go fill out the form on the club page ( 5 positions left!) Thanks so much!! ~Ann

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/27/2012 1:38:20 AM