7 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

10 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

11 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Week of Great Hair: Spiral Saturday!

Redken Curvaceous Cream Shampoo, $17, redken.com *Available in October 2012! Perf for girls with... Curls of any kind...especially unmanageable ones Product promises... For dolls with outta-control...

MOD I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow but I'm not really sure what to do with it. My hair is curly,and currently falls a little over halfway down my back. I don't really want bangs but I want something a little different. Do you have any ideas to change it up a bit? Thanks!

by candgrl on 9/3/2012 9:41:56 PM

MOD MOD MODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Where can yu buy this GL? I have sometimes curly hair and most of the time straight and wayish hair.

Hey Susmita24, this product will be available in October 2012, and I'm sure you'll be able to find it in places like CVS, Rite-Aid, Target, Wal-Mart and Rite-Aid. So be on the lookout for it. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Susmita24 on 9/2/2012 11:27:37 AM

MOD MOD!
thanks Smile ok so i really want to curl my hair... its hard to cuz its straight. do you suggest any curling irons? wands? anything thats easy and works? thanks!! also i have another thing. whats the best way to get rid of pimples and black heads? thanks soo much!!

Hey girl,

Here's a post on how to get curly hair! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/03/10/4-steps-to-perfect-curls.aspx As for pimples, try using salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, and if that doesn't help ask your parents about seeing a dermatologist for pro advice!

Meghan D.

by caseycat16 on 9/1/2012 9:39:14 PM

I'm excited! I'm going to bed my mom for this!

by Ekgurl on 9/1/2012 5:18:31 PM

Do you need healthy eating tips, or are full of them yourself? Then our club " Healthier YOU! " we have The Tip of The Day! everyday. we are there for you! Positions are open!!!

by meowgirlie1019 on 9/1/2012 1:41:37 PM

MOD MOD
Cool can a straight haired gal use it as well?

hey! totally, it'll give your straight locks a slight wave Smile

Helen S.

by lilyyum on 9/1/2012 1:22:29 PM

Mod mod mod!
I have straight, oily hair that's a little frizzy and totally lifeless. My mom promised to take me to CVS to get new shampoo and conditioner because the last one she bought me was for extra dry hair, and it just makes my hair even greasy-er. What are some products that I should consider? My moms a little short on money, so it needs to be as cheap as possible. Btw, please answer ASAP--I'm goin tomorrow afternoon.
Another question: tomorrow is my first day of school, and my face is breaking out really bad. I have like ten pimples and a huge zit on my forehead, another zit above my jaw (by my ear,) a little pimple on my nose, and two zits on my chin. What do I do?! I don't have any zit zapper/spot treatment. I asked my mom to get some, but she just said to use coconut oil. What do I do to make them go away as quick as possible? Please answer!
Thanks in advance!

Hey! 1) check out this product: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/08/10/Ed-Obsession-Under-20-Dry-conditionerthe-must-have-hair-product-you-havent-heard-of-yet.aspx Also just read the labels of shampoo in your mom's price range and choose one for oily hair.

Helen S.

by Graciegang on 9/1/2012 11:44:29 AM

i probably sound like a tv commercial, but i have super curly hair and and it was super hard 2 work with but i use Wen--and it really works!!!!! my hair looks awesome and its easy to work with!!!!! I <3 THE WEN SHAMPOO!!!!!!!!!! Helen S.

by Prim on 9/1/2012 11:04:18 AM