AN HOUR AGO Next time someone makes fun of your red hair, remember this: http://t.co/ErPfCK0SqX

1 HOURS AGO Poor @zaynmalik! Feel better, bae: http://t.co/8Y3YrAyHVu 💔

2 HOURS AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v

COMMENTS

Week of Great Hair: Smooth-Day Tuesday!

Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo, $5, drugstores Perf for girls with... Dull, lifeless hair and funky frizzies Product promises... This shampoo promises an all-day, ice-like shine...

Mod!!!!
Is it normall to have to pee and poop and fart mOre Often, when on ur period? Fause it always happens to me... Thanks!
P.s. sorry for the akward questuon but i dont have anyone else to ask...

hey! no worries, yeah that can happen. if you feel uncomfortable though, you should talk to your doctor about it too. good luck!

Helen S.

by Sunny4132 on 8/28/2012 7:22:21 PM

Has anyone won the Fab Fiction contest? I'm nervously waiting!! LOL! I really want to know!

Hey girl! We'll announce the winners soon! xoxo

Kate G.

by jrprodigy12 on 8/28/2012 4:57:01 PM

So I paid for some Pen Pals and one of them answered right away. Then she gave me her phone number and I text her sometimes. The other day I texted her, and she texted back and said "I have no idea who you are and you are NOT my Pen Pal." I got so upset and then she put a smiley face icon and then didn't answer anymore texts. I have no idea what her problem is and I want her to answer. I paid $20 and only ONE of my Pen Pals still answers. Just ONE. I'm so upset. Help please?
Hey chica! Unfortunately, we can't make anyone respond to your Pen Pal letters, I'm sorry! I'm not sure what's up with the girl with the phone. Have you tried sending her a letter recently? Maybe her phone was stolen. xoxo
So I posted that and the second paragraph is the response... Yes I did try to write to her but she's been ignoring me. I tried chatting with her but she's not answering... And her phone wasn't stolen because I called her and she said it was her! Help!!

Hey girl! You might want to focus your attention on the pen pal you have, this girl seems like she's changed her mind about being a pen pal. xoxo

Kate G.

by jrprodigy12 on 8/28/2012 4:55:49 PM

TODAY IS LIAM PAYNE'S BIRTHDAY! Everyone wear purple and don't use a spoon! *<Smile

by mrsboobeartomlinson on 8/28/2012 4:44:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So, i just filled out the survey to become a buzz babe and i am so nervous and excited because i want to make it soooooooooo bad. i was just wondering when i will find out if i made it or not and if i will get an e mail saying i didnt make it or do the e mails only come if you do make it?

Hey girl! Everyone who signs up to be a Buzz Babe gets to be a Buzz Babe, so there's no question of whether or not you get it.  You just have to wait until we need your help, and then we'll send an email.  It might be awhile before you get an email from us, though, since Buzz Babes is new, we're slowly workin' on getting more and more stuff for you guys to do! xoxo

Kate G.

by Taylor243 on 8/28/2012 4:39:10 PM

Hey chica! Unfortunately, we can't make anyone respond to your Pen Pal letters, I'm sorry! I'm not sure what's up with the girl with the phone.  Have you tried sending her a letter recently?  Maybe her phone was stolen.   xoxo

Kate G.

by jrprodigy12 on 8/28/2012 3:18:59 PM

The Pantene conditioner for frizzy hair is really great too!!

by TresSapphire on 8/28/2012 2:50:21 PM

Wow, sounds good!

by ColosalMascara on 8/28/2012 12:56:14 PM

Maybe I'll try this since I got my hair cut yesterday to keep it looking good! Thanks GL! Smile

by scamp24 on 8/28/2012 12:56:28 AM

ATTENTION!!!!!!
Aloha! So, I have a new club. Yay! And I really want/need new members! It's called "RaNdOmNeSs RuLeS!" and by the name of it, you can probs tell the club is going to be VERY random. And it is!!!! It's a place where you can be 100% yourself an NO ONE will judge you. Post random advice, updates, whatever. So if you're random (like meTong), please come join! I'm on mainly every day! Also, if you're interested in being an officer, go fill out the form on the club page ( 2 positions left!) Thanks so much!! ~Ann

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/28/2012 12:39:16 AM