3 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

4 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

5 HOURS AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

COMMENTS

Week of Great Hair: Slick-Free Sunday!

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Fresh, $9, ulta.com Perf for girls with... Oily scalps (which result in oily hair!) Product promises... Girls are busy creatures. Early mornings, gym...

i have oily hair

by ghulamkaka on 2/8/2013 10:40:24 AM

i have oily hair and get dandruff often.i used an anti-dandruff shampoo,while it removed my dandruff made my hair dry.now i use dove intense repair ,it has made my hair soft but my dandruff has returned.any ideas for me? thanks

Hey girl! That sounds tough. I'd recommend going back to your anti-dandruff shampoo and then adding on an oil treatment on the ends if your hair gets dry. Good luck!
Jess D.

by ghulamkaka on 2/8/2013 2:02:23 AM

I don't have oily hair, but her hairdo is my favorite!

by sarahlovesbasketball17 on 12/1/2012 11:09:30 AM

so in my hair, no matter how much u cut it, i'll still hve split ends! How do i get rid of those, and keep my hair long (i absaloutly LOVE my length and nvr in a million yrs would chop it off, its 3/4 down my back) any shampoos or home remedies? Thx!

Hey fashiondiva4, mhmm it sounds like a trim should help. Be sure you're keeping your hair healthy and moisturized. Click this link http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-and-Prevent-Split-Ends, to read an article on split ends and for a video on how to cut them. I hope this will help you girly! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by fashiondiva4 on 9/9/2012 9:37:22 AM

I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow but I'm not sure what to do with it. It's curly and falls about halfway down my back. I want something different without getting bangs... Do you have any ideas for me? Thanks!

Hey girlie!

Try looking through pics of your favorite celebs and drawing inspiration from them! If you're going for something drastic it's great to have a picture that shows what you really want.
Alexis G.

by taylor's#1fan on 9/4/2012 10:20:20 AM

I heard that when you put lemon juice in oily hair and then rinse it off, it helps to lessen the oil. Is that true?
P.S - Thank you for the dry shampoo because I used to feel insecure about my hair. You guys are a life saver and I have been waiting all week for this.

by selenahayley on 9/4/2012 5:15:12 AM

OMG i want this!

by ColosalMascara on 9/3/2012 5:29:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am going to the fall fair on the 15-16th of september and I was wondering what to wear and do for makeup. Thanks for you time Smile

Hey naiko3536, since it's a fair you definitely want to be comfy and causal. Depending on the weather, go for shorts, a cute top and sandals or tennis shoes with accessories. Or you could try a sweater with shorts, leggings or jeans, a tank and sandals. For makeup try something simple like mascara, eye liner and lipgloss. For hair wear it down or in a messy bun or ponytail. Hope this helps and have fun! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by naiko3638 on 9/2/2012 10:35:31 PM

Hey! I was a Buzz Babe for that shampoo, and my comment's up there with the other girls that tried this shampoo! Trust me girls, that shampoo works WONDERS! It will be TOTALLY worth the 10 bucks, because it literally is a life saver! If you're like me, and have pretty oily hair in-between washes, this is the shampoo for you. It smells soooooooo good! Sorry, I'll shut-up now, just wanted to letcha now how AWESOME this product isSmile

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 9/2/2012 9:14:37 PM

Every time I wash my hair,I towel dry it a bit, brush it and let it air dry and after it dries it has this really pretty natural curl. The problem is the next day when I brush it or even comb it with wet hair comb the curl goes away and my hair completely blows up and becomes a weird mix of wavy and curly. I can't wash my hair everyday because I'm Indian which means my hair is a bit different. Is there anyway to preserve the curl and still be able to brush/comb through it, preferably without gel/ hairspray? I can't avoid combing or brushing either because then I get an itchy scalp and bedhead.

Hey Scorpio27, mhmm you could always try putting your hair in rollers. Get some flexi rollers (type in flexi rollers in google and hit images). They are basically rollers that are long and flexible that you can bend into different shapes to get certain types of curls. For a soft curl like you want, I would take larger chunks of hair and wrap it around the roller. Put these in at night, so in the morning your hair will be curly and last throughout the day. You'll also be able to brush through it without it looking crazy when you're done. Do this every night and you'll be good to go! Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.