1 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

5 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

6 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Week of Great Hair: Slick-Free Sunday!

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Fresh, $9, ulta.com Perf for girls with... Oily scalps (which result in oily hair!) Product promises... Girls are busy creatures. Early mornings, gym...

¡Atención! ¡Atención! ¡Atención!
My good friend Lisseniere created a club WHERE WE CAN CHAT AND TALK TO EACH OTHER! IT'S VERY FUN AND AWESOME AND IT SURE DESERVES MORE PEOPLE! I DON'T THINK ANYBODY HAS EVER CREATED THIS CLUB BUT YOU GOTTA TRY AND SEE! IT'S A CHANCE WORTH TAKING FOR! We write in foreign languages, talk about anything! There's only 4 people in the vclub, but it really deserves more people!
Please Please Please JOIN the
BLAH BLAH BLAH club! Laughing!
Thanks for reading and you won't be disappointed! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/2/2012 5:09:05 PM

I might like someone. Whta are 5-10 signs you have a cruhss

Hey teampeetapercy, you know when you like someone girly. If you think about them all the time, imagine them being your boyfriend, fantasize about spending time with them, then you've got yourself a crush. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by teampeetapercy on 9/2/2012 11:28:52 AM

I'm having a hard time finding jeans this year. The only type I like are super skinnies. I'm usually a size zero when jeans fit, but most of the time they are too tight on my hips and too loose on my legs. I buy regular length jeans because I'm 5'8. American eagle and aero jeans don't fit me. Abercrombie and fitch jeans fit really well, but are very expensive...I don't spend more than 30 on jeans. Do you know any good places to buy them.

Hey Strawberries101, mhmm try the junior sections at Macys, Nordstrom and Sears. Urban Outfitters has some nice jeans too that are only a few bucks over $30. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Strawberries101 on 9/2/2012 11:09:42 AM

i filled out the GL buzz babe survey when it first came out and i've been trying to be patient but i still haven't heard anything was something not right and should i fill out a new survey? if i do become a GL buzz babe do i have to buy the products

Hey jazmine ann,  no there was nothing wrong with your entry. It's just that so many other girls submit one, and maybe they felt that someone else's survey was a better choice at that time. I would definitely submit another entry. If you do become a buzz babe, continue using the products you us everyday. You don't have to go out and buy new stuff. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by jazmine ann on 9/2/2012 9:30:35 AM

sonds good, i guess

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 9/2/2012 8:57:23 AM

I have very oily hair and if I don't wash it everyday then it is greasy. Will this help?

Hey girl,

Yes, dry shampoo will do wonders for your hair, trust us!

Meghan D.