Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

3 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

4 HOURS AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

COMMENTS

I see your rude colors

I was sitting next to my crush in art class painting strawberries. I got up at the same time as my crush to wash my brush...

two words not cool

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:49:27 PM

Grrrrrrr.......

by luvin1D on 11/11/2012 5:57:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Ok so there's this guy at my camp that I really really like, the problem is that he is 8th grade, as I am in 6th. My friends tell me that he likes me, but he doesn't show it that much. He smiles at me, tries to talk to me (or be around me), and he looks at me a lot. Like one day, me, my friend, him, and his friend were all hanging out playing cards and so I go to home and he took half my deck but then gave to me. Right before I left the pavilion, he said, "I still have one card left." And he held up the Queen of
Clubs. We both started laughing. I don't know if I should ask him out or have him ask me out. I don't want to ask him out because then everyone would know and I would get bullied there even more. How do I get him to make the move without making it obvious that I like him?

Hey chica!

If you really like him you shouldn't be afraid to show your feelings! Is the idea of rejection the thing holding you back? Or will never knowing drive you crazy? I think that there's nothing wrong with taking a chance and seeing if he feels the same way. Try dropping hints whenever he's around!
Alexis G.

by itsjustgz on 9/4/2012 8:03:10 AM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Ok so there is this guy i like, lets call him jake. Ok so jake is sorta my friend, like when we r around he talks to me and laughs and stuff, but he is that way to a lot of girls. And also he calls me his "harry potter bud" cuz we both like harry potter. I reeaaaaaaaallllyyyyy like him, and does it seem if he likes me. Oh and he doesnt have nicknames for other girls. My friend says to ask him out, but im worried he will say no, and our friendship will be ruinded... I dont know what to do! HELP!

Hey girl,

He might like you, or he might just want to be friends. If the two of you are already friends, there's no harm in asking him out -- the worst he can do is say no! It might be awkward for a little while, but he'll probably be back to normal eventually. You just have to decide if you're ready and if it's worth the risk of awkwardness, but at least you will have an answer!

Meghan D.

by radiolovergirl on 9/1/2012 9:22:15 PM

it seemed like an accident

by etesfaye on 8/27/2012 11:17:46 AM

wow thats a jerk!

by taylor swift lover23 on 8/25/2012 9:29:57 PM

actually kinda seems like he was being mean/flirting with u. guys are like that. he wanted to touch ur butt in a not so obvious way. at least that what i think..... lol sorry that it was embarassing Frown

by sillygal on 8/25/2012 2:28:56 AM

Mod mod mod mod
K so my gym teacher Only lets us have 5 mins to get ready before we go on to our other class so I want to straighten my hair too. Becuz I have to put my hair in a ponytail. And when I do my ponytail makes my hair not straight. Any tips to get dress quickly? And don't worry about my straightner it heats up quick Thank you for answering!!! ;)

Hey girl,

Wearing a ponytail to class is totally fine! There's probably not enough time to straighten your hair at school, but you can tie a cute hair ribbon around your ponytail, which is totally functional for a school day! You can still straighten your hair on weekends Smile

Meghan D.

by jazzalyn12 on 8/25/2012 12:18:15 AM

i hope it washes out!

by myfatsquirrel on 8/24/2012 3:17:54 PM

thats really mean wow!! i fell sorry for you. just keep going and put it behind you theres no need to keep going on it. just ignore the dude from now on. and he is not the dude you want to crush on if he did that.

by saphiresyphira on 8/24/2012 12:35:45 PM