1 HOURS AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

3 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes

3 HOURS AGO Learn our tricks on how to talk to the new cute boy in school! #GLLovesBoys http://t.co/NdSgKaUXFl

COMMENTS

I see your rude colors

I was sitting next to my crush in art class painting strawberries. I got up at the same time as my crush to wash my brush...

two words not cool

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:49:27 PM

Grrrrrrr.......

by luvin1D on 11/11/2012 5:57:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Ok so there's this guy at my camp that I really really like, the problem is that he is 8th grade, as I am in 6th. My friends tell me that he likes me, but he doesn't show it that much. He smiles at me, tries to talk to me (or be around me), and he looks at me a lot. Like one day, me, my friend, him, and his friend were all hanging out playing cards and so I go to home and he took half my deck but then gave to me. Right before I left the pavilion, he said, "I still have one card left." And he held up the Queen of
Clubs. We both started laughing. I don't know if I should ask him out or have him ask me out. I don't want to ask him out because then everyone would know and I would get bullied there even more. How do I get him to make the move without making it obvious that I like him?

Hey chica!

If you really like him you shouldn't be afraid to show your feelings! Is the idea of rejection the thing holding you back? Or will never knowing drive you crazy? I think that there's nothing wrong with taking a chance and seeing if he feels the same way. Try dropping hints whenever he's around!
Alexis G.

by itsjustgz on 9/4/2012 8:03:10 AM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Ok so there is this guy i like, lets call him jake. Ok so jake is sorta my friend, like when we r around he talks to me and laughs and stuff, but he is that way to a lot of girls. And also he calls me his "harry potter bud" cuz we both like harry potter. I reeaaaaaaaallllyyyyy like him, and does it seem if he likes me. Oh and he doesnt have nicknames for other girls. My friend says to ask him out, but im worried he will say no, and our friendship will be ruinded... I dont know what to do! HELP!

Hey girl,

He might like you, or he might just want to be friends. If the two of you are already friends, there's no harm in asking him out -- the worst he can do is say no! It might be awkward for a little while, but he'll probably be back to normal eventually. You just have to decide if you're ready and if it's worth the risk of awkwardness, but at least you will have an answer!

Meghan D.

by radiolovergirl on 9/1/2012 9:22:15 PM

it seemed like an accident

by etesfaye on 8/27/2012 11:17:46 AM

wow thats a jerk!

by taylor swift lover23 on 8/25/2012 9:29:57 PM

actually kinda seems like he was being mean/flirting with u. guys are like that. he wanted to touch ur butt in a not so obvious way. at least that what i think..... lol sorry that it was embarassing Frown

by sillygal on 8/25/2012 2:28:56 AM

Mod mod mod mod
K so my gym teacher Only lets us have 5 mins to get ready before we go on to our other class so I want to straighten my hair too. Becuz I have to put my hair in a ponytail. And when I do my ponytail makes my hair not straight. Any tips to get dress quickly? And don't worry about my straightner it heats up quick Thank you for answering!!! ;)

Hey girl,

Wearing a ponytail to class is totally fine! There's probably not enough time to straighten your hair at school, but you can tie a cute hair ribbon around your ponytail, which is totally functional for a school day! You can still straighten your hair on weekends Smile

Meghan D.

by jazzalyn12 on 8/25/2012 12:18:15 AM

i hope it washes out!

by myfatsquirrel on 8/24/2012 3:17:54 PM

thats really mean wow!! i fell sorry for you. just keep going and put it behind you theres no need to keep going on it. just ignore the dude from now on. and he is not the dude you want to crush on if he did that.

by saphiresyphira on 8/24/2012 12:35:45 PM

my crush likes me but we both are SO SO SO SO shy that we can't talk to eachother. in the morning I'd like to say hi but he always walks past as if I weren't there.
But sometimes we have this....looks..he looks at me in this way I can't describe.
Two of my friends who've known him for a long time say he's extremely shy and that the girl he went out with before had asked HIM out, he didn't have the courage to ask her out, and I'm of the opinion that he should ask me out but if he doesn't...:/ And its not like someone can make him ask me out so i don't know what to do!!!!
Its like whenever I'm there he suddenly zones out of the world and trys to act like I don't exist. This afternoon me and those 2 friends were at the bus station and they tried to make me go sit with him alone but I was a nervous wreck! So then went over to where he sat alone on a bench and when i said goodbye to my friends I said bye to him and he didnt react, he just sat there.
Plz help!

Hey chica! He seems like a totally shy dude, but if you know he likes you, why not go for it and ask him to hang out? You don't have to ask him OUT OU, but you can ask him to study with you for a test or work on a project together if you have class.  The more time you two spend together, the more comfortable you should get with each other, so find time to hang out with him in a casual setting and I'm sure he'll warm up soon. xoxo

Kate G.

by imblonde5678 on 8/24/2012 9:22:35 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
PLEASE MODS! I NEED ADVICE~ So I'm kind of making it a big deal even though it's not. There's this guy that I don't get. He used to go to my house last school year sometimes because of his parents. I NEVER talked to him. Once or twice last school year. But just a simple sentence and nothing else. He has been recently avoiding me at all costs this school year and seems to hate me for some reason. I have no idea why! I am going to apologize to him....but we don't have time EVER this year to talk to anyone! So I am going to do it. I was going to say something like, "Hey ____. So did I upset you? I'm sorry if I did. I've just noticed...." Yeah I don't know what to say. Something with the lines, "I"m sorry" though. And he happens to be my crush's friend. And I'm pretty certain the guy I'm apologizing to does NOT like me. He's also socially awkward. Help?! Please!!!!

Hey girlie,

I doubt you did anything to make him mad! I know it bothers you, but sometimes it's just a fact that EVERYONE isn't going to like you. It's not for any particular reason - it's just normal to not get along/be best friends with EVERYONE that comes along.  That doesn't mean he hates you or you did anything mean! If it helps clear your conscience, feel free to talk to him and make sure you didn't "do anything" to make him upset. But honestly, if he's socially awkward - he probably just doesn't have anything to say and it's coming off as avoiding you. I wouldn't worry about it too much. As long as you have been nice and accepting (without being mean-spirited), you don't have to apologize for being you and not becoming BFFs with this kid <3

Lauren C.

by Gabriella123 on 8/23/2012 9:46:27 PM

Friends 'n' Drama 'n' School, Oh My!
Advice on how to deal with everything! From the birds and the bees and the spaces inbetween to how to ace algebra!So get to joining!(:
**Positions are open!**

by brenlxl on 8/23/2012 9:08:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Me and my BGF are kinda dating but we rnt really telling anyone, at first it was awesome but now i realize im not really sure if i like him that way. I kinda want to kiss him to make sure but is that not a good way to know? I kinda feel like the song "too close" by Alex Clare but i really dont want to hurt him cuz i did before and i still feel awful about it. I told him wed tell people in a week so what do i do? (btw sorry this is so long im just very confused)

Hey girlie,

You might want to kiss a guy, but it still doesn't mean that it's RIGHT to date them. And you don't want to resort to kissing to find out whether you like him "like that' or not. Try to get to know him even better - hang out, talk about things you love and your friends/family, and see if it feels natural. Relationships take work, but if it doesn't feel right then you both just might not be meant for each other. And if you're not, it's not right to take things to the next level. You'll be leading him on, and that's not fair. So it's better to tell him directly - something like, "I am so sorry and I feel awful because you're such a great person, but I think we're better as friends" will do the trick <3

Lauren C.

by Forever&Alwaysgrl on 8/23/2012 8:01:48 PM

How mean!!!!!!

by Milkdog64 on 8/23/2012 5:45:08 PM

Positions r open in my club please join. It's called loser advice. Advice for those struggling with their social lives!😄

by field2300 on 8/23/2012 4:09:02 PM

The same thing happened in The Clique movie! Totally a jerk.

by kenzi143 on 8/23/2012 4:01:36 PM

Thank you for your advice!(: He talked to me and we cleared things up but thank you so much for your advice!!!(; I was just a big misunderstanding.

by bonjourabbie98 on 8/23/2012 1:27:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I think my boyfriend is cheating on me and he won't talk to me. What should I do?Frown

Hey girl! You don't deserve to be treated like that, so if you think he's cheating, it's time to break up with him! xoxo

Kate G.