31 MINUTES AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

3 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

4 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Our fave fall color combo: Navy & neon

Our no-fail way to rock your brighter-than-bright faves for fall? Mix in your navy basics. The inky blue hue lends a girly, preppy vibe to your highlighter...

I like the pink outfit(not the shoes)! And I also liked the yellow outfit! I like the yellow flats too! Smile

by averya on 9/3/2012 3:20:26 PM

Dang, I never knew that I would have a shirt that has the same name as me! The MAGGIE Button Top. And No my name is NOT button top it's Maggie! Plus the first one is SUPER CUTE!!!!<3 <3 <3

by Maggiebowl on 9/2/2012 10:15:03 PM

Love the neon green dress! <3

by belieber12 on 9/2/2012 3:34:38 PM

I was wondering where are some good places to buy jean jackets for fall??

hey! maybe h&m or delias?

Helen S.

by niccer13 on 9/1/2012 12:50:18 PM

I love the color navy! Smile idk why i just do! like idk why i find grey cool either. lol

by BabyDahl13 on 8/31/2012 11:40:35 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!
You answered my question earlier on this article about the guy who asked me to homecoming. You said I should ask if he was serious or not. Would it be weird if I Facebook messaged him about it? I am too afraid to ask in person. I am afraid to do this because I don't want him to tell people about the message, or I don't want him to get my message and then have things be awkward between us.

Hey! maybe you should message him about it, then if he is serious he won't feel like pressure from his friends to joke around. good luck!

Helen S.

by musicroxmyworld on 8/27/2012 7:33:33 PM

MODMODMOD!!
Earlier, you answered my question about a guy asking me to homecoming. You said to ask if he was serious or not. I am a little afraid to ask him about it. Would it be weird if I messaged him about it on Facebook?? I am afraid that when I see him tomorrow, he will have gotten my message and things won't be the same between us, or that he would tell someone about the message and I would look stupid. Help!

Hey! I totally understand, and I think i'd feel nervous about it too. You just have to think hard about what you really want. If you feel like things would get weird if you guys talk about it maybe a better plan would be to wait and see what happens. Obviously, if he was serious he'll have to talk to you about it again to like plan meeting for the dance and stuff.

Helen S.

by musicroxmyworld on 8/27/2012 7:02:51 PM

MODMODMOD!!
Today, during class, my guy friend (who I also have a crush on) asked me to homecoming. I wasn't sure how to respond with everyone watching me. Then, one of the guys sitting next to him laughed and was like, "She thought you were serious?!" Later, after school, my friend and I were talking to him and his friend. He mentioned in our conversation that he was taking me to homecoming. Do you think he was serious about this, and how can I find out if it was just a joke, or if he really means it? We joke around a lot, and today he told me I looked nice, so I told him that back, but we both had kind of a joking tone. What do you think? Thanks.

hey! that's tough, I wish he'd just asked instead of playing games, because that makes it really hard on you, but I guess everyone can be immature sometimes. Ask him if he was serious. If he says no, you should tell him that it's not cool to joke like that, why should the thought of him going to a dance with you be a joke? that's not very respectful to you. I hope he'll say he wasn't joking though Smile

Helen S.

by musicroxmyworld on 8/27/2012 6:34:26 PM

MODMODMOD
I was wondering, in some of the GL's you have "real girl style". How do you choose those? I would love to "audition" to be one.

Hey chica, I'm not exactly sure how they pick the Real Girls, but try this form, it might help! http://www.girlslife.com/page/Model-for-GL.aspx xoxo

Kate G.

by dramasistah23 on 8/27/2012 11:08:39 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Does ANY one have have cool ideas for sleepovers i need them by eleven please help me

by OneDirection1843 on 8/27/2012 10:16:07 AM