9 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

12 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

13 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Our fave fall color combo: Navy & neon

Our no-fail way to rock your brighter-than-bright faves for fall? Mix in your navy basics. The inky blue hue lends a girly, preppy vibe to your highlighter...

I want both shoes!

by unicornninja on 8/25/2012 5:20:01 PM

MODMODMOD
Okay so I have a lightish neon orange shorts and bright neon blue shorts that i got from Target.... i do not have the eye for matching! What could i wear with the shorts that will match but make my shorts pop?

Hey girl,

With shorts that bright, they will probably pop no matter what! I would wear plain, solid colored T-shirts and try to not wear any tops that are too bright to make sure your shorts are the focus of your outfit!

Meghan D.

by cupcake544 on 8/24/2012 8:50:33 PM

My fave is the last one! Cute yet casual. LOVE! Smile

by cheetah#1 on 8/24/2012 1:39:23 PM

THIS IS SO CUTE! My mom hates when I mix colors like this though.. :/ Still, the first two are adorable!

by Acutiebookworm on 8/24/2012 1:23:38 AM

MODMODMODMOD!
There is this guy I've liked for a year now but he's rather popular and has a lot of girls crushing on him I'm sure. I just really like him and this year have a ton of classes with him for once. But he has a girlfriend. I would never wanna flirt and affect their relationship but I can't get him out of my mind ! Help!

Hey girlie,

Well first off, it's GREAT to hear that you aren't going to flirt with him and mess up their relationship. You wouldn't want someone to do that to you, so you're way better than to stoop that low. Instead, just try talking to him as friends. Ask him a question online/through text about homework, then move to something more casual like favorite music or TV shows or what he did this summer. If he's popular, chances are he's social and will be able to handle the convo! Give it a shot and see how it goes. And if you get closer as friends while he's with his GF, if they ever break up he'll already know you really well Smile

Lauren C.

by Starfan1 on 8/23/2012 11:45:13 PM

modmodmod ok so i have a busy weekend on friday im going to a football game and the on saturday im going to a friends for a bond fire from 5 to 11 (at night) and then on sunday i have my first middle school dance what should i wear and do to my hair for all of them? and how can i make sure i get enough sleepso im not grumpy? and i have a lot of black heads and some whit ones how can i get rid of them fast? Please answer and sorry for all the questions! Thanks!Smile

Hey girlie,

Check out this post about blackheads:

As for your events this weekend, they're all different so you should feel free to have fun and experiment with fashion this weekend! For the football game and bonfire, jeans and a casual tee shirt should be perf. Leave your hair long or pull it up in a high messy ponytail for an easy, "didn't even try" look. But for the dance, step it up with a pretty dress and a sleek high bun. To get enough sleep, you have to be disciplined. Don't spend too much time online and don't get wrapped up in movies/TV shows. Lay down about a half hour before you actually want to sleep so you can unwind - then, try to get about 8 hours of sleep. More if possible! <3

Lauren C.

by millia7 on 8/23/2012 10:50:51 PM

I'm going to my first high school dance with a group that consist of my best friends since kindergarten and I'm really excited! However, i have another group of friends (that I'm not as close with but they are still good friends) who invited me to go with them too, how do I tell that group I'm going with the other group nicely? (sorry if that was confusing)

Hey girlie,

The great thing about dances is that you can split your time, float around to socialize with everyone, and have an amazing time no matter what. So just tell your other group that you've already been asked to get ready with another group, but you're so pumped to see them there and need to hang out a bunch once you're all at the dance together! That way, they know you're not blowing them off - and you show them that you want to hang out once you get there. <3 No need to stress!

Lauren C.

by jello4eve on 8/23/2012 10:49:16 PM

Love pink skinnys!

by brookerb on 8/23/2012 10:02:30 PM

Hi so we have these fun fridays at our school where you get to dress up as the theme and the theme for one of the fridays is "Under the sea". However i dont want to wear anything to fancy and it has to be school appropriate. I also dont really want it to be a dress. skirts fine but dress no thanks. Any suggestions??
P.S THAT days the dance!

Hey girlie,

I would probably wear a maxi skirt in a bright, sea-inspired color - turquoise would be so perf! Pair that with a tank top tucked in. If it has black sequins, it would be like sparkly mermaid scales! So gorgeous Smile Finish with an easy braid headband and you'll have the best relaxed summer outfit for the theme.

Lauren C.

by gleerules101 on 8/23/2012 7:59:37 PM

Please join my club Love Life and One Direction!

by gleerules101 on 8/23/2012 7:42:47 PM