4 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

5 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

6 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

COMMENTS

Our fave fall color combo: Navy & neon

Our no-fail way to rock your brighter-than-bright faves for fall? Mix in your navy basics. The inky blue hue lends a girly, preppy vibe to your highlighter...

Mod Mod Mod!!!
My grandma just invited me and my cousins to this grandparents dinner in our city hall and I have NNNNOOOO idea what to wear. A dress, a top and skirt, leggings... help!!! It's on September 7th. Help!!!

Hey girlie,

I would probably go for a conservative dress (something with a not-too-low neckline, a subtle color like gray or white, not too short), a fun cardigan in a bright color, a pair of black pantyhose and simple flats. It's clean, classic, and totally appropriate for a dinner with the grandparents Smile And JUST dressy enough for the celebration!

Lauren C.

by Sarah510 on 8/23/2012 6:02:33 PM

Hey girls!
I've been an advice queen for a while, and I figured I'd start "advertising" again, since school is starting and whatever. Smile
So post on my profile or one of my advice clubs (Profile will probably be quicker!) if you need some advice!
I do anything from hair to style to boys! Smile
Xoxo
Rosellen

by ziirnn on 8/23/2012 5:27:36 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by dance/musicluver316 on 8/23/2012 3:58:42 PM

so I like my best friend Riley, and I told him last year but he said he didnt wanna ruin our friendship. School started a few days ago, and he was flirting with me all day. But theres this guy dayvonte, and he likes me but I still like Riley.. Should I just turn Dayvonte down & keep hoping for Riley? =/

Hey sweets! Boys can be super confusing...but here's the thing you need to go with your feelings! If you really like Riley then I'd hold off for him. Watch out for signs from Riley though. Is he flirting with other girls too? You don't want to hold onto him too long if he's not into you too, so try and figure out what he's thinking! If he's just all too confusing and complicated then definitely have a convo  with him! xoxo

Carly S.

by Symphoni789 on 8/23/2012 3:32:00 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by sydstar1999 on 8/23/2012 2:34:59 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by thenysweetheart714 on 8/23/2012 2:14:37 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by pretty123 on 8/23/2012 1:33:25 PM

My mom made me buy this weird cardigan from target, it's white and navy blue and has geometric designs..why can't I just get a plain aqua cardigan?? That's what I asked for, look what I got!

by Percabeth4ever on 8/23/2012 12:23:21 PM

I love it

by elissa.redbow on 8/23/2012 11:37:14 AM

I like the second dress with the backpack

by Gracie206 on 8/23/2012 11:32:02 AM