2 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

6 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

7 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Our fave fall color combo: Navy & neon

Our no-fail way to rock your brighter-than-bright faves for fall? Mix in your navy basics. The inky blue hue lends a girly, preppy vibe to your highlighter...

I like the pink outfit(not the shoes)! And I also liked the yellow outfit! I like the yellow flats too! Smile

by averya on 9/3/2012 3:20:26 PM

Dang, I never knew that I would have a shirt that has the same name as me! The MAGGIE Button Top. And No my name is NOT button top it's Maggie! Plus the first one is SUPER CUTE!!!!<3 <3 <3

by Maggiebowl on 9/2/2012 10:15:03 PM

Love the neon green dress! <3

by belieber12 on 9/2/2012 3:34:38 PM

I was wondering where are some good places to buy jean jackets for fall??

hey! maybe h&m or delias?

Helen S.

by niccer13 on 9/1/2012 12:50:18 PM

I love the color navy! Smile idk why i just do! like idk why i find grey cool either. lol

by BabyDahl13 on 8/31/2012 11:40:35 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!
You answered my question earlier on this article about the guy who asked me to homecoming. You said I should ask if he was serious or not. Would it be weird if I Facebook messaged him about it? I am too afraid to ask in person. I am afraid to do this because I don't want him to tell people about the message, or I don't want him to get my message and then have things be awkward between us.

Hey! maybe you should message him about it, then if he is serious he won't feel like pressure from his friends to joke around. good luck!

Helen S.

by musicroxmyworld on 8/27/2012 7:33:33 PM

MODMODMOD!!
Earlier, you answered my question about a guy asking me to homecoming. You said to ask if he was serious or not. I am a little afraid to ask him about it. Would it be weird if I messaged him about it on Facebook?? I am afraid that when I see him tomorrow, he will have gotten my message and things won't be the same between us, or that he would tell someone about the message and I would look stupid. Help!

Hey! I totally understand, and I think i'd feel nervous about it too. You just have to think hard about what you really want. If you feel like things would get weird if you guys talk about it maybe a better plan would be to wait and see what happens. Obviously, if he was serious he'll have to talk to you about it again to like plan meeting for the dance and stuff.

Helen S.

by musicroxmyworld on 8/27/2012 7:02:51 PM

MODMODMOD!!
Today, during class, my guy friend (who I also have a crush on) asked me to homecoming. I wasn't sure how to respond with everyone watching me. Then, one of the guys sitting next to him laughed and was like, "She thought you were serious?!" Later, after school, my friend and I were talking to him and his friend. He mentioned in our conversation that he was taking me to homecoming. Do you think he was serious about this, and how can I find out if it was just a joke, or if he really means it? We joke around a lot, and today he told me I looked nice, so I told him that back, but we both had kind of a joking tone. What do you think? Thanks.

hey! that's tough, I wish he'd just asked instead of playing games, because that makes it really hard on you, but I guess everyone can be immature sometimes. Ask him if he was serious. If he says no, you should tell him that it's not cool to joke like that, why should the thought of him going to a dance with you be a joke? that's not very respectful to you. I hope he'll say he wasn't joking though Smile

Helen S.

by musicroxmyworld on 8/27/2012 6:34:26 PM

MODMODMOD
I was wondering, in some of the GL's you have "real girl style". How do you choose those? I would love to "audition" to be one.

Hey chica, I'm not exactly sure how they pick the Real Girls, but try this form, it might help! http://www.girlslife.com/page/Model-for-GL.aspx xoxo

Kate G.

by dramasistah23 on 8/27/2012 11:08:39 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Does ANY one have have cool ideas for sleepovers i need them by eleven please help me

by OneDirection1843 on 8/27/2012 10:16:07 AM

I want both shoes!

by unicornninja on 8/25/2012 5:20:01 PM

MODMODMOD
Okay so I have a lightish neon orange shorts and bright neon blue shorts that i got from Target.... i do not have the eye for matching! What could i wear with the shorts that will match but make my shorts pop?

Hey girl,

With shorts that bright, they will probably pop no matter what! I would wear plain, solid colored T-shirts and try to not wear any tops that are too bright to make sure your shorts are the focus of your outfit!

Meghan D.

by cupcake544 on 8/24/2012 8:50:33 PM

My fave is the last one! Cute yet casual. LOVE! Smile

by cheetah#1 on 8/24/2012 1:39:23 PM

THIS IS SO CUTE! My mom hates when I mix colors like this though.. :/ Still, the first two are adorable!

by Acutiebookworm on 8/24/2012 1:23:38 AM

MODMODMODMOD!
There is this guy I've liked for a year now but he's rather popular and has a lot of girls crushing on him I'm sure. I just really like him and this year have a ton of classes with him for once. But he has a girlfriend. I would never wanna flirt and affect their relationship but I can't get him out of my mind ! Help!

Hey girlie,

Well first off, it's GREAT to hear that you aren't going to flirt with him and mess up their relationship. You wouldn't want someone to do that to you, so you're way better than to stoop that low. Instead, just try talking to him as friends. Ask him a question online/through text about homework, then move to something more casual like favorite music or TV shows or what he did this summer. If he's popular, chances are he's social and will be able to handle the convo! Give it a shot and see how it goes. And if you get closer as friends while he's with his GF, if they ever break up he'll already know you really well Smile

Lauren C.

by Starfan1 on 8/23/2012 11:45:13 PM

modmodmod ok so i have a busy weekend on friday im going to a football game and the on saturday im going to a friends for a bond fire from 5 to 11 (at night) and then on sunday i have my first middle school dance what should i wear and do to my hair for all of them? and how can i make sure i get enough sleepso im not grumpy? and i have a lot of black heads and some whit ones how can i get rid of them fast? Please answer and sorry for all the questions! Thanks!Smile

Hey girlie,

Check out this post about blackheads:

As for your events this weekend, they're all different so you should feel free to have fun and experiment with fashion this weekend! For the football game and bonfire, jeans and a casual tee shirt should be perf. Leave your hair long or pull it up in a high messy ponytail for an easy, "didn't even try" look. But for the dance, step it up with a pretty dress and a sleek high bun. To get enough sleep, you have to be disciplined. Don't spend too much time online and don't get wrapped up in movies/TV shows. Lay down about a half hour before you actually want to sleep so you can unwind - then, try to get about 8 hours of sleep. More if possible! <3

Lauren C.

by millia7 on 8/23/2012 10:50:51 PM

I'm going to my first high school dance with a group that consist of my best friends since kindergarten and I'm really excited! However, i have another group of friends (that I'm not as close with but they are still good friends) who invited me to go with them too, how do I tell that group I'm going with the other group nicely? (sorry if that was confusing)

Hey girlie,

The great thing about dances is that you can split your time, float around to socialize with everyone, and have an amazing time no matter what. So just tell your other group that you've already been asked to get ready with another group, but you're so pumped to see them there and need to hang out a bunch once you're all at the dance together! That way, they know you're not blowing them off - and you show them that you want to hang out once you get there. <3 No need to stress!

Lauren C.

by jello4eve on 8/23/2012 10:49:16 PM

Love pink skinnys!

by brookerb on 8/23/2012 10:02:30 PM

Hi so we have these fun fridays at our school where you get to dress up as the theme and the theme for one of the fridays is "Under the sea". However i dont want to wear anything to fancy and it has to be school appropriate. I also dont really want it to be a dress. skirts fine but dress no thanks. Any suggestions??
P.S THAT days the dance!

Hey girlie,

I would probably wear a maxi skirt in a bright, sea-inspired color - turquoise would be so perf! Pair that with a tank top tucked in. If it has black sequins, it would be like sparkly mermaid scales! So gorgeous Smile Finish with an easy braid headband and you'll have the best relaxed summer outfit for the theme.

Lauren C.

by gleerules101 on 8/23/2012 7:59:37 PM

Please join my club Love Life and One Direction!

by gleerules101 on 8/23/2012 7:42:47 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
My grandma just invited me and my cousins to this grandparents dinner in our city hall and I have NNNNOOOO idea what to wear. A dress, a top and skirt, leggings... help!!! It's on September 7th. Help!!!

Hey girlie,

I would probably go for a conservative dress (something with a not-too-low neckline, a subtle color like gray or white, not too short), a fun cardigan in a bright color, a pair of black pantyhose and simple flats. It's clean, classic, and totally appropriate for a dinner with the grandparents Smile And JUST dressy enough for the celebration!

Lauren C.

by Sarah510 on 8/23/2012 6:02:33 PM

Hey girls!
I've been an advice queen for a while, and I figured I'd start "advertising" again, since school is starting and whatever. Smile
So post on my profile or one of my advice clubs (Profile will probably be quicker!) if you need some advice!
I do anything from hair to style to boys! Smile
Xoxo
Rosellen

by ziirnn on 8/23/2012 5:27:36 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by dance/musicluver316 on 8/23/2012 3:58:42 PM

so I like my best friend Riley, and I told him last year but he said he didnt wanna ruin our friendship. School started a few days ago, and he was flirting with me all day. But theres this guy dayvonte, and he likes me but I still like Riley.. Should I just turn Dayvonte down & keep hoping for Riley? =/

Hey sweets! Boys can be super confusing...but here's the thing you need to go with your feelings! If you really like Riley then I'd hold off for him. Watch out for signs from Riley though. Is he flirting with other girls too? You don't want to hold onto him too long if he's not into you too, so try and figure out what he's thinking! If he's just all too confusing and complicated then definitely have a convo  with him! xoxo

Carly S.

by Symphoni789 on 8/23/2012 3:32:00 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by sydstar1999 on 8/23/2012 2:34:59 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by thenysweetheart714 on 8/23/2012 2:14:37 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by pretty123 on 8/23/2012 1:33:25 PM

My mom made me buy this weird cardigan from target, it's white and navy blue and has geometric designs..why can't I just get a plain aqua cardigan?? That's what I asked for, look what I got!

by Percabeth4ever on 8/23/2012 12:23:21 PM

I love it

by elissa.redbow on 8/23/2012 11:37:14 AM

I like the second dress with the backpack

by Gracie206 on 8/23/2012 11:32:02 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! ASAP! ANSWER THIS ASAP PLZ!
I have this friend who thinks she is REALLY cool. She is always like "I'm so awesome" and stuff and it is super annoying. And the ONLY thing she talks about is how "cool" she is. It's just... so. annoying I guess. I can't stand it!

Hey girlie! For now, the only thing you can do is ignore it.  You can't tell her to knock it off without seeming a little rude, so remind yourself that there are OTHER reasons you're friends with her. xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/23/2012 11:15:00 AM

I don't really like this trend...

by WinnieGirlie on 8/23/2012 11:06:03 AM