27 MINUTES AGO If you're a #Marvel fan, you absolutely *have* to watch the #CaptainAmericaCivilWar trailer:

1 HOURS AGO You *can* make an awesome pie. Here's how:

6 secrets to eating right from a pro in the know

Psst! Kathie Dolgin, founder of EnergyUp!, wants to let you in on a little secret: What you eat has far more to do with how your...

Hey gals! Join Healthy Eats! Its a club all about eatng right, health, and fitess. Positions still open, so hurry!

by cousin11 on 8/28/2012 9:21:51 PM

Mod mod mod!!
Im sooo confused! How can i loose weight if i dont burn all my calories and how many shuld i burn per day if i weigh 120 and im 14 yrs old and 5'4

hey! don't think about dropping pounds to meet a deadline. instead focus on having a healthy lifestyle year round with moderate exercise and a balanced diet. You may not drop weight in two weeks, but that's the way to maintain the right weight for your body. at girl's life we promote the idea that a healthy you is the most beautiful you there is. That being said I'm gonna direct you to our fitness page for all our info on healthy living Smile

Helen S.

by Sunny4132 on 8/28/2012 8:37:24 PM

The funny thing is that whenever I'm super hungry and I eat a snack (i.e. A small bag of gold fish), it only makes me hungrier five minutes later...

by fungirl123 on 8/28/2012 5:28:09 PM

Hey girlies! Come join my club the IT GIRL. Positions Open!
Or join my club Healthy Eats!!!

by iheartparis101 on 8/28/2012 4:33:39 PM

Im going to try this!! Smile

by Sunny4132 on 8/28/2012 4:08:48 PM

Hey, so I am feeling left out from my friends. Two of my friends get all of their bras and underwear for eexpensive prices at Victoria's Secret (they are both 11) and Aerie. It kind of sometimes seems like they are bragging, but I know they don't mean to. But I feel left out because I am tiny/flat in the chest area... I also can't affort VS! It makes me feel really bad and not good enough...

Hey girl! Just because your flat, it doesn't men you aren't good enough! Your friends are just excited to be getting bras.  Try and ignore their excitement- eventually they will get bored with the topic.  Meanwhile, Target and other stores like it have super cute bras and underwear that you can get for way less than Victoria's Secret, so you can show off your cute stuff, too! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/28/2012 1:36:53 PM

Useful tips! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 8/28/2012 12:09:14 PM

is it normal to have pinkish discharge before your period comes? ive never noticed this before, but now i when i wipe i get a little pink, but nothing really noticeable in the pad i put on just in case...

by swim_chick101 on 8/28/2012 9:18:12 AM

what are some ways to get abs or close to abs without doing crunches. Thanks a lot!!! Smile

Hey girlie! Try a plank.  Get in a push up position and hold for 30 seconds, then rest and repeat 2 or 3 times! xoxo

Kate G.

by favcolorgreen on 8/28/2012 8:47:58 AM

1 word YUM

by sydstar1999 on 8/28/2012 8:40:46 AM

Have a huge test today? Sneak some gum to chew during class. It will help relieve stress and boost brainpower.
What do you do to study?

A person should change their shampoo every six months because the hair will get used to it and does not get clean.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?