6 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

7 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

8 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

August Bags 4 Babes week 3 winners

Forget those lazy summer days! That 6 a.m. wakeup is gonna be tote-ally worth it once ya throw one of these cuties into the back-to-school mix. August...

My name is Kaitlin M. and it has been 8 weeks and I still haven't receavied my Leopard Print Bag by Sachi.I have also sent emails to Brittney and Trish at least 6 times each and they haven't replied back. What do I do now??
HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey katicat6, try sending an email to and let her know. Sorry about that girly, hope ya get your prize soon. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by katicat6 on 10/18/2012 10:26:38 PM

Mod mod mod
I emailed both people

by katicat6 on 10/12/2012 11:00:38 PM

I haven't recevied my Leopard Print Bag by Sachi in 7 weeks. I have also emailed Brittney 7 time what do I do now. When will I receive my bag?

Hey girl,

You can keep following up with Brittany, or you can email Trish at, and they will work with you to get you your prize. Congrats on winning!

Meghan D.

by katicat6 on 10/12/2012 10:24:21 PM

Mod mod mod
ive already sent 7 emails HELP ME

Hey girl,

I don't see any recent comments from your username listed, but if you repost your question I will be happy to answer asap!

Meghan D.

by katicat6 on 10/12/2012 8:19:28 PM

i already did help me

If you sent an email and no one responded, I would send another one.

Lynae P.

by katicat6 on 10/11/2012 11:15:40 PM

I still haven't my bag and it has been 7 weeks and it is leopard print bag by sachi. Im freacking out plz plz HELP ME PLZ

Hey katicat6, oh no girl! You should've received your prize by now. Email and tell her about your situation. Sorry about that! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by katicat6 on 10/11/2012 11:06:04 PM

I havent got my bag and its been 6 weeks i was supposed to get the leopard print bag by sachi. Help plz and i already emailed Brittney so what do i do now. She didnt reply back. HELP. ME

hey girl! I'm sorry to hear that. I'm at the office now, so I wrote down a note with your info and will get it to the right editor for you. You'll get your bag, don't worry!

Katie L.

by katicat6 on 10/10/2012 4:24:00 PM

yay!! i won for the third time already! just keep trying if you feel like your never ging to winSmile

by uniquester on 9/4/2012 11:55:33 PM

I never entered my adress or city. Where do I do that?

by kbando on 8/28/2012 11:48:23 AM

Whoop Whooop! Imma be rolling in lepard print through the hallwaysSmile

by 25noodles on 8/28/2012 11:42:06 AM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!