1 HOURS AGO #SpeakOut: Check out how one of our interns deals with OCD and anxiety: http://t.co/KUCp9SSRUr pic.twitter.com/wPsDqtCa5H

2 HOURS AGO 8 types of besties that are ACTUALLY the worst: http://t.co/RvG7yz2YRl pic.twitter.com/JX5K4VZTLa

3 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: Check our chat w/ #DisneyDescendants star @MitchellHope about playing Prince Ben: http://t.co/ZODwM7FquO pic.twitter.com/lc0P4ofWg5

COMMENTS

August Bags 4 Babes week 3 winners

Forget those lazy summer days! That 6 a.m. wakeup is gonna be tote-ally worth it once ya throw one of these cuties into the back-to-school mix. August...

Ii enter for everythimg and never win!!!!!!!!!!
I AM SO TIRED OF IT!!!!!!!

Hey girly! So sorry to hear that! All of our contests are picked at random. Keep trying! xoxo

Carly S.

by unique730 on 8/24/2012 2:18:30 PM

Mod mod mod
I entered for the grand prize and i thought the winners would be posted today because it says that winners are posted every friday. When will the littlemissmatched winners be posted?

Hey chica! Sorry girl we don't post them, we email the girls who win directly because they're grand prize winners! xoxo

Carly S.

by Kelly268 on 8/24/2012 2:04:12 PM

I won the green beach bag!!!!! Smile Smile : ) Smile

by angie453soccer on 8/24/2012 2:02:43 PM

Ooohhh I soo want that floral messenger bag on the 28th next week soo bad! But I'm gonna be on a quick vacation in Florida that week! Darn it!

by snowver11 on 8/24/2012 1:23:46 PM

well, caseycat16, that made me feel better! jk! congrats!

by JBgal33♥ on 8/24/2012 1:22:31 PM

Oh I wish I won the duffel. Frown

by april0405 on 8/24/2012 1:09:51 PM

omg omg im gonna cry literally!! ahhhh i won the peace backpack!! IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! THANK FOR GL!! OMG THANK YOUUUU!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOO HAPPY I WANTED A BACKPACK SOOO BAD!!! WOHO!!!

by caseycat16 on 8/24/2012 1:08:39 PM

I almost cried when i saw i didn't win anything!

by JBgal33♥ on 8/24/2012 12:52:47 PM

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.