2 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

3 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

4 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

COMMENTS

Chocolate-beet cupcakes

Inspired by red velvet cake, this cupcake batter is a glorious magenta color. Adding chocolate turns the batter purple before it is baked into delicious cupcakes that...

liked what she was waring how much was it and where can i find it? Smile have a good day and god bless you all Smile

by viclobos13 on 10/14/2012 12:58:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
How many calories should I consume a day? Im 11 years old, I dance about 12 hours a week, andIm 5 foot tall.
Katie Jo

Hey fashion_bug, you should be consuming between 1,800 and 2,400 calories a day. But with all your dancing it sounds like you're pretty active and healthy. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by fashion_bug on 9/2/2012 7:23:25 PM

I want to start bringing my own lunch to school once school starts. But I need ideas on what to bring. I don't want to bring a peanut butter sandwhich everyday(don't like pb&j) and I don't like bananas so I wouldn't have that with peanut butter. Anyway I want to pack some healthier stuff too. And if I packed salad would I just put the dressing in because I need my lunch to be good for about 4 hours. I will also be packing lunch the day before to save time. An even if I pack salad I would like some other ideas.
Thanks in advance! Smile

Hey girlie,

Check out this tag for all our best lunch box recipes! Pick the ones that sound the yummiest to you! Smile

Lauren C.

by PeaceKool on 8/26/2012 11:59:25 AM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era?If so, then join my club-rock music that rocks..we will talk about anything, but especially rock music!

by rockchik333 on 8/25/2012 9:41:36 PM

hmm i might have to try it Smile i,m craving sweets Smile

by amanda16 on 8/25/2012 5:39:37 PM

Can't wait to try this!!

by genieinabottle on 8/25/2012 4:24:26 PM

Hey girlies! Come join my club Healthy Eats! It helps you eat healthy without having to eat gross foods, esp. if you don't like vegetables like me! Positions open!

by iheartparis101 on 8/25/2012 12:45:51 PM