2 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

3 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

4 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

Ed. obsession under $35: The varsity jacket

OK, here’s the truth: I’m not really into athletics. No one would ever mistake me for a sports fan. Sure, I’ll go to the occasional baseball game...

I found one for $15 at the TJ Maxx where I live. I bought it cuz Zayn Malik wears them. It is sooooo cute and I like the style better than this one. Tong

by koolkat534 on 8/27/2012 4:03:42 PM

MODMOD MOD
I make ten bucks a month. How can I use these ten bucks to buy cheap smart fashion when everything is so expensive? I also need to stock up on beauty supplies too. How do I make this work? Or, do you have any suggestions about jobs I could do when I am too young to apply for real ones? Babysitting won't work because my parents think I am too young and I have no one to sit for.
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl! I answered your question on the other post, so check out my answer there! xoxo

Kate G.

by fashionista9400 on 8/27/2012 8:59:05 AM

I make twenty dollars a month in allowance. I can spend ten of it,and I have to save the other ten. Ho w can I use this ten dollars to buy good, smart, cheap fashion and other makeup and beauty supplies? Also, do you have any suggestions for jobs I could do? I'm too young to apply for a real one, so I need a way to make extra money. Babysitting won't work because my parents think I am too young and I have no one to sit for. Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl! Babysitting is the best starter job, so wait a little while until you can start that.  You could also offer to walk dogs in your neighborhood for a dollar or two a walk so the owners don't have to.  For the fashion question- think of things you want (like a cool necklace or a new ring) and research to find one you like that's alos inexpensive.  Looking stuff up online is an easy way to see what's out there and get the best deal! xoxo

Kate G.

by fashionista9400 on 8/27/2012 8:53:51 AM

I think it looks cute with the pink micro-shorts. I don't know if I would wear it though.

by hidi75 on 8/26/2012 9:06:31 PM

Awesome! PERF for fall!

by MusicIsLove123 on 8/25/2012 5:43:51 PM

I wouldn't buy a fake jacket, I'd earn one! I'm working on getting my swimming letter this year and when I get to high school I will try to letter in academics, speech/debate team, and band!

by lol1029 on 8/24/2012 7:56:04 PM

I hate sports. I only like a very small amount of them, like hunting, shooting, archery, and figure skating. I'm the opposite of an athlete. I would never join a school team any time soon.

by cheetah#1 on 8/24/2012 7:55:57 PM

I bought a lot of colored jeans for the new school year: white, bright blue, red, pink, purple and of course black. the thing is my mom will only buy me three pairs f new shoes: sneakers, boots, and flats/slip-ons. So I wanna know what colored shoe or design I should get so I can match all of my jeans. Any ideas?

Hey girl,

Colored jeans speak for themselves, so if you buy neutral colored shoes they will match all of your outfits and you won't have to worry about colors clashing!

Meghan D.

by Gabs102 on 8/24/2012 7:50:15 PM

Hey so I just made it through my first week of school(yay?). Lately I have been french braiding my hair while it's wet, leaving overnight, and taking it out in the morning. I llloooovvvee how it looks but my hair is usually pin straight and crazy fine so it lasts no more than half an hour. What can I do to make it last (and hairspray hardly prolongs it:/ )will putting mousse in before help? and any other tips?

Hey chica! Yes to the mousse! Put some in when your hair's wet and then braid it. Spray your hair with hairspray while its wet and in the braid, then when it's dry in the braid, and finally when you take it out. Make sure in the morning when you go to take your hair out of the braid that it's all dry. If it's not dry, dry it with the hair dryer with your hair still in the braid. xoxo

Carly S.

by cookiemonster15 on 8/24/2012 4:00:11 PM

I want this!!

by unicornninja on 8/24/2012 1:41:03 PM

Doll up a plain-Jane jacket or blasé blazer with a new brooch! Look for one that’s all you for an instant style enhancer.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.