12 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

12 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

15 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

GL's Ultimate Back-to-School Playlist

The weather’s changing and everyone has a brand new wardrobe. We all know what that means: School is finally back! While we know you’re psyched to...

i really like the song Good Time by owl city and csrly rae jepsen

by kewauneegal on 8/24/2012 10:39:24 PM

My favorite song to play during school is "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen.

by supersingershannon on 8/24/2012 9:45:01 PM

I always play "Glad You Came" by the Wanted before a v-ball game. It gets me pumped up and in the zone for the game

by kenziebieber7 on 8/24/2012 9:26:46 PM

I love the song by Yiruma "River flows in You"...

by Demeter99 on 8/24/2012 9:04:11 PM

Add "might as well enjoy the trip" from Bring it On the musical!!

by camilavdu on 8/24/2012 8:33:10 PM

I have never heard any of these songs in my life.

by cheetah#1 on 8/24/2012 7:58:11 PM

My favorite song to play during school's “Miss Invisible” by Marie Digby.

by otter77 on 8/24/2012 7:33:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi. I bought these pink-white-and-black hi-tops. How do I wear them without looking emo?

Hey girly! Try wearing them with some jean or white shorts with a cute and girly top! That will definitely steer you clear of the emo look! xoxo

Carly S.

by dancethenightaway on 8/24/2012 4:57:56 PM

i love u david archuleta!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 8/24/2012 3:16:44 PM

Cool! Usually before school when i'm getting dressed or doing my hair I play "Hello" by Karmin. It pumps me up for school!

by BayleeBeautyQueen on 8/24/2012 2:58:40 PM