15 MINUTES AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

AN HOUR AGO Hooray it's Sag season, but don't worry! We've got #horoscopes for every sign: http://t.co/2XrudTgsb8

2 HOURS AGO @michdeprince's Taking Flight is the ultimate underdog story! Enter to win a free copy from @randomhouse today: http://t.co/UT0nfOKARJ

COMMENTS

Gene pool: How to beat obesity

My family has a long history of being obese. They usually start gaining weight during high school. I try to stay as active as possible so this...

Hey guys! I just created an advice queens page so come ask me anything Smile I'll answer super fast (I'm on GL every day) and it would mean a lot since I don't have a lot of fans.

by genieinabottle on 9/8/2012 8:54:03 PM

Hey gals! I started something new that I thought would be a cool idea! I created a club called 'I'm Sorry'! The title is exactly what it's about. But to find out more~ Go search 'I'm Sorry' and then filter to clubs! Afterwards, you should see 'I'm Sorry Club'. I do get on there often so don't be fooled!
Also! Fairy Tail fan freaks! I have a club just for you guys! Blog about Fairy Tail and what not! I'm always on it!

by Gabriella123 on 9/1/2012 10:40:58 PM

@cookiemonster15
What he did was something that I'd do. I sometimes accidently do something not smart towards my crush and then look back at it and think that I just did something totally mean. So him apologizing to you is probably what I do normally. It's great that he apologized to you! So yeah, I think he meant it! Hope I helped ya~ Good luck with this hunk. ^.^

by Gabriella123 on 9/1/2012 10:38:41 PM

Do you need healthy eating tips, or are full of them yourself? Then our club " Healthier YOU! " we have The Tip of The Day! everyday. we are there for you! Positions are open!!!

by meowgirlie1019 on 9/1/2012 1:56:55 PM

Join my club. ASVICE FOR YOU. i will answer your Qs asap!

Xxoo,
SunnySmile

by Sunny4132 on 8/31/2012 7:41:20 PM

MODMODMODMOD
All of the guys in my class seem to think that if you're not a toothpick, then you're fat. I have an athletic build, so I'm not a toothpick, and I've overheard this group of guys calling me fat. This really made my confidence lower, and now I think that I am overweight, even though I'm not. How can I re-gain my confidence?

Hey girl,

It's great that you want to be comfortable in your own skin! As long as you know you're living a healthy lifestyle, that's what matters, so don't listen to them because they have no idea what they're talking about anyway Smile If you still feel bad about their teasing, you should speak with a trusted adult such as a parent, family member, teacher or guidance counselor about their teasing and how it makes you feel. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Meghan D.

by arcusashue on 8/31/2012 5:12:26 PM

Hey so I really thought this guy liked me until today he was going around pointing to all the girls going "skinny, skinny, skinny"-points to me and totters his hand back and forth going "ahhh". I just brushed it off because I am not the skinniest but I'm not fat and I'm confident enough not to care (plus he's not exactly skinny either). But afterwards he apologized and and genuinely seemed to feel bad and flirted with me as normal the rest of the day. What should I take this as?

Meghan D.

by cookiemonster15 on 8/31/2012 3:45:38 PM

Hi! There's a boy I like that's in my math, science, english, history, and orchestra class. He told my friend that he thinks I'm hot but I don't know if he likes me. He looks at me sometimes in class. How do I flirt with him?

Hey girl, it sounds to me that he might like you! Check out these links to help ya out  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/04/09/Is-he-flirty-or-just-friendly.aspx

and  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/04/09/Is-he-flirty-or-just-friendly.aspx
lauren I.

by ballerina55 on 8/31/2012 9:34:25 AM

Ugh! ^_^ Only if there was an article about how to GAIN WEIGHT for under-weighted people like...gulp* me.... Embarassed

by Susmita24 on 8/31/2012 12:38:35 AM