8 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

11 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

12 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Get picture-day perfect in 8 steps

The camera turns to you as you sit against the blue...

Umm... no offense GL, but I do not agree with this post at all. You say that you are not going to cake on the makeup. Meanwhile, you use 7 different products! That is crazy! If that is your idea of a little makeup, I don't even want to see your idea of a lot. No offense to anyone, this is just my personal opinion, but I am pretty disappointed with this post.

by Gigglegirl12 on 8/2/2013 8:56:34 PM

I try to use minimum makeup as possible, so if it was your picture day and you could only use... one item listed above, which would you choose? I want to use only the concealer but idk if that would look okay or if I have to use foundation under it, because I don't prefer to use foundation. Thank you!

Hey girl! Personally, I would use powder foundation. It
banishes shine and covers up imperfections, all with a flick of your wrist! Good
luck!

Melissa T.

by azuki on 7/9/2013 4:36:02 PM

MOD, MOD, MOD!
I have mineral powder foundation. Can I use that in pics? It's SPF 15. Does it need to be a powder for HD?

Hey girlie-

Mineral powder foundation works great, that's all I use!

Alexis G.

by cheetah#1 on 10/4/2012 7:27:53 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Tomorrow is my picture day, and I was wondering if this would be a good outfit: A pink, patterned top, blue skinny jeans, brown moccasins, a flower necklace with cool, brown, wooden beads, and a wide belt around my waist? Thanks Laughing <3

Hey pokemon_girl11, yeah girl that sounds really really cute. Take a good picture tomorrow! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by pokemon_girl11 on 9/9/2012 10:23:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! please edit this post for the photos. the Revlon photo ready foundation is not for pictures. photo means light, meaning it is supposed to look great in any light, be it daylight, or early morning light or bad bathroom light. NOT flash. it has flecks of shimmer in it and that is NOT way you want in a photo. check out revlon's claims for this foundation.

what you really need for a picture foundation is one with little or no SPF because SPF gives off a slightly powdery and white tinge.

thanks Smile

by popcornpiggie on 9/3/2012 10:29:29 PM

Modmod
None of these tips work, and I never look good in my school photos. What can I do besides smile, because I already know you're gonna say that? Don't ask me how, I just know a lot of stuff

Hey girl,

Aside from these tips, try tilting your head a little off center -- it will make your smile look better! And you're right -- definitely put on a great smile Smile I'm sure you'll look beautiful!

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 9/1/2012 10:23:41 PM

I agree with tori42, and besides, you don't have to put ALL of it on, i suggest just the Photo Ready Makeup, concealer, and blush! I mean on pic day I might put on the liner and shadow too, but still!

by cheetah#1 on 8/31/2012 6:18:12 PM

Everyone just leave GL alone! This is not "caking" makeup on, we are simply using a little make up to enhance your features and face. They are not saying put it all on your face or you have to do this. A little goes a long way, so if you just put the foundation on your cheeks, forhead, and chin with a dab or two and blend. Its not "caking" it on.

by tori42 on 8/30/2012 5:56:47 PM

Can GL make a Google+ account for people who want to follow GL but can't have a Twitter. Or FaceBook. Or Tumblr. Or Pinterest? Please? I really want to follow GL and see their beauty tips without having to log on to GL and find the tips. Please? Please answer! Thanks! XOXO Tabitha Hannah H.

by jrprodigy12 on 8/30/2012 1:56:38 PM