2 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

3 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

4 HOURS AGO PAUSE— am I the only one freaking out about the new #Cinderella trailer?! Squeee: http://t.co/F0x94XxZbE

COMMENTS

Get picture-day perfect in 8 steps

The camera turns to you as you sit against the blue...

I, again, agree with you guys, and by the way,
jo_crox, I love the princess diaries too!

by newsies on 8/30/2012 8:48:53 AM

Sorry GL, I'm not caking myself in makeup for picture day. Aren't we supposed to be confident about the way we look and NOT have to layer on makeup? Isn't that what GL is supposed to represent? Confidence in us girls?
Honestly.... why do I still read these articles?

by jo_crox on 8/29/2012 10:58:30 PM

How come Girls Life always talks about makeup ? They say how to take a picture is by loading up on makeup ? Come on . They say no need to cake on the makeup , but that's all their telling you to do ! In my opinion Girls Life is giving bad advice to girls . Instead of telling them they have to cake on makeup to get a good picture , they should tell girls how to accept themselves for who they are , no matter how their picture turns out . And seriously ? Who wants to go through all that trouble anyways just for a picture ? I apologize if anyone finds this offensive , but this is just my personal opinion . I hope that Girls Life will post more blogs about hinge that rely matter in the world . Or at least just talk about something other than makeup .

by Tazmeyer49 on 8/28/2012 5:37:07 PM

sorry for the negative comment, but this article should have been about getting rid of frizz, how to smile comfortably, and how to get prepared when you are standing in line for pictures. this article just didnt do anything for me.

by parischick2 on 8/28/2012 11:59:52 AM

MOD, MOD, MOD!
Is curling your lashes like 5 days a week bad for your lashes? Follow up Q- Can lash curlers cut off your lashes?

Hey girlie! Curling your lashes isn't bad for you- just make sure you're taking off the makeup you put on them at the end of the day!  Unless you're pressing REALLY hard with the curler (ow!) then you shouldn't be able to cut off your lashes with an eyelash curler.  I know they look like terrifying torture devices, but they really aren't that bad! xoxo

Kate G.

by cheetah#1 on 8/27/2012 12:26:16 PM

I've been taking bad picture day pix lately, but I can't really wear all of this makeup...I thought that this article would be about hot to de-frizzify hair or something...
not to mention the fact that all of this makeup put together costs $107.00!!!!!!! That's almost $50 dollars away from the price of adopting a kitten from my local shelter!!!!

by newsies on 8/27/2012 7:22:49 AM

I hate smiling. When i smile, it looks weird, and it hurts a little. I prefer frowning 'cause it doesn't hurt at all and relaxes your face. Plus I look great frowning.

by cheetah#1 on 8/26/2012 8:50:54 PM

I heard that revlon photoready foundation is actually not for photos bc it's all glittery, someone said that the name is just a misconception... idk

by limegreengal3803 on 8/26/2012 8:50:20 PM

I hate photos! I used to be kind of a camera hog but now I absolutely hate pictures...

by Acutiebookworm on 8/26/2012 8:32:56 PM

I need to buy some BB cream ! I'm really pale so I have a lot of discoloration, so it could be really helpful ...

by kenzi143 on 8/26/2012 6:55:50 PM