11 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

14 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

15 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Get picture-day perfect in 8 steps

The camera turns to you as you sit against the blue...

My mom has the Photo Ready Makeup. The shade she has isn't a good one for her, but I can ask her if I can borrow it!

P.S.- I have REALLY bushy brows. Wah! LOL

by cheetah#1 on 8/26/2012 6:45:22 PM

unfortunately, this article came a few days too late! my picture day was on the 2nd day of schoolFrown

by myfatsquirrel on 8/26/2012 6:34:46 PM

Christian sites for teen girls?

Hey girl,

I've heard of christianteenagers.net, but GL.com cannot fully recommend outside sites/guarantee that you'll find what you're looking for there. I know we also have a number of Christian readers who have created clubs on GL.com, so you could always go there if you're looking to connect to girls who share your beliefs Smile

Lauren C.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 8/26/2012 12:53:23 PM

MOD I have 2 questions I was wondering you could help me with:
1. What's concealer? Does it act kinda like a BB Cream?
2. I just got a pair of red pants from Forever 21 that cover 3/4 of my legs. I was wondering what tops and shoes would match well with them.
Thanks bunches!! Smile

Hey girlie,

1. BB Cream acts as a foundation, for overall light coverage on your face. Concealer is a cream/liquid that covers smaller problem areas, like undereye circles, pimples, blemishes, scars, etc.

2. You could wear those pants with all sorts of shoes - wedges, a brown sandal, plain flats, or pumps! On top, go with a lightwash denim boyfriend shirt, a camel brown trapeze tank, a black and white striped fitted tee, a floral tee, a white loose flowing blouse... the options are endless! Smile

Lauren C.

by HappyFeet16 on 8/26/2012 12:40:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I like this guy, whom I assume knows I like him (or at least used to) considering my friends used to always say that I do. He's in a couple of my classes so I get to talk to him (when I work up the nerve) in my last class he talks to me and is always trying to annoy me (examples: touches my hair, fixes things that I've done, stuff like that) then the other day he admitted that he thought it was fun to annoy me out of nowhere. he was joking around, saying that he loves me and always has haha (we've known each other since elementary) Last year my friends told him I liked someone else (which wasn't a lie, I did like someone else. What I never told anyone was that I still liked him.) So, I'm just wondering if you know why he acts like this with me. I don't recall him acting like this to other girls (that I've seen). In fact he hugs all his other female friends. He's hugged me like...once in all the time ie known him. So, why does he act this way?

Hey girlie,

He totally sounds like he's flirting! We don't know him obviously so we can't guarantee he's flirting and he has a crush, but usually guys annoy/tease/compliment/joke around with the girls they like. Especially since he doesn't act this way around other girls (way to be observant!), it's a pretty good sign Smile

Lauren C.

by Princess6066 on 8/26/2012 12:19:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Yesterday I went shopping and I got a bag that looks kinda dirty. It's white with blue and red with leather straps and it is a summer bag. How can I lighten it without damaging the rest of it? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

First off, check the tag inside. Are there care instructions on how to clean it? If so, go by those. If not, if it's a canvas bag (like most summer bags are), pre-treat the dingy parts with a Stain Stick and throw it in the washing machine on the gentle cycle with cold water. You might not be able to get it all out, but it'll brighten it up a little!

Lauren C.

by Jetdoggy24 on 8/26/2012 11:59:08 AM

Cool!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey girls! Need advice on Beauty/Fashion?! Be sure to check out my club Baylee's Beauty Beat! Don't worry, with my tips, you'll be totally gorgeous in no time Smile

by BayleeBeautyQueen on 8/26/2012 11:12:41 AM

If you buy all of that you will have spent $108. That's expensive!

by hidi75 on 8/26/2012 10:34:35 AM

I HATE THE NEW REVLON LIP COLOR! THEY JUST COPIED CLINIQUE'S CHUBBY STICK!!!! Clinique is much better, TRUST ME!

by heather99 on 8/26/2012 10:31:16 AM

Hey everyone! It sunny !! You go to advice queen i can give you advice on ANYTHING! From boys- to family and makeup and school and friends.... AND SOOOOO MUCH MORE! Come check out the open positions, and ccomment on my profile that you want to be in my club! Hurry! Spots are limited!!
Xoxo,