AN HOUR AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story and you might be featured in the mag!

2 HOURS AGO When mom asks where the rest of the pumpkin pie went and you're like

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Are you sharing too much on social media?

Get picture-day perfect in 8 steps

The camera turns to you as you sit against the blue...

Hey everyone! It sunny !! You go to advice queen i can give you advice on ANYTHING! From boys- to family and makeup and school and friends.... AND SOOOOO MUCH MORE! Come check out the open positions, and ccomment on my profile that you want to be in my club! Hurry! Spots are limited!!

by Sunny4132 on 8/26/2012 10:22:40 AM

School is starting tomorrow, and I need some shorts to wear to school. I live in NC so it is hot most of the time. My schools dress code is that you must have shorts that go to your fingertips when yo put your arms down. I used to get mine from Delias but there is no Delias near me anymore. Are there any places that I can get cute (and cheap) shorts for school?

Hey girlie,

Of course! Go for a pair of bermuda shorts - they're long enough but will still give you a cool summer vibe. I found a bunch at Kohls, JC Penney, and Walmart! Check those stores out and see if there are any you like Smile Here are some links below so you know what to expect!

Lauren C.

by awtechnofish on 8/26/2012 9:38:54 AM

Thanks this is very helpful and I like how the revlon photo ready is relatively AFFORDABLE for me thanks a lot can't wait to go to the store

by natalyc on 8/26/2012 9:38:34 AM

Wow. Ya think GL could be a lil more considerate for girls who DON'T wear makeup?
My picture day is next Wednesday and my birthday's tomorrow!
Now, what am I supposed to do?

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 8/26/2012 8:42:14 AM

hey everybody!! please join my club "like a blank canvas"! its for writers and poets and book lovers!! you can find it on my profile, please join!! =] positions available.

by High Tops FTW on 8/26/2012 8:02:04 AM

In winter when I'm outside my nose always turns bright red and my friends and fam always make fun of me calling me santa. How can I stop y nose tuning red? Or at least how can I hide that y nose is red???

Hey girlie,

There isn't a whole lot you can do to prevent this, but there are some ways to make it easier. First, if you can do it, wrap your scarf around your nose whenever you can. That way, you keep it warm and avoid the blood vessel color probs! ;) Some doctors suggest that the sun makes the problem worse, so always use sunscreen (sometimes you can get it in a moisturizer), even in the wintertime. Mineral makeup is also great at covering redness - it won't be a miracle product, but it could help cut down on the BRIGHT red you get <3

Lauren C.

by mininami28 on 8/26/2012 7:49:37 AM

so next weekend i'm going to sea world with my church group i dont think we have group shirts so i dont know what to wear to be comfy and appropriate also i have two friends going how can i make sure i include both of them on rides where its a two seater? thank you and its pretty hot here in florida thanks

Hey girlie,

First off, don't sweat it with your friends! It's just the bus ride, so try to sit 2 of you on one side and the other person across the aisle, on the other side. That way, you can all still chat Smile As for what you should wear, I'd keep it simple - a pair of skinny jeans in case the building is cold, plus a cute tee shirt/blouse (with a modest neckline since it's a church group). You could even wear a tank top with a cardigan Smile

Lauren C.

by makmnm on 8/26/2012 7:40:10 AM

Oh my gosh thank you thank you thank you GL for posting this article! Last year's school picture for me turned out AWFULLY and I REALLY want to get a good one for the yearbook this year!!

by HelenaPS on 8/26/2012 12:50:49 AM

Wow this is a LOT for one picture. But it's helpful!!! Thanks!!!

by pretty123 on 8/26/2012 12:31:15 AM

Instead of a headband, roll up a bright bandana and tie it around your head. Retro-cute!

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!