12 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

15 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

16 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

Real girls dish their 19 best back-to-school tips

I don’t know if you follow @girlslifemag on Twitter (and if ya don’t, ya should!), but we looove chatting up our followers. The topic of conversation this...

I have a lil tip of advice. If u wan to mass notes during math class write ur not pretend to ask ur friend if u can borrow their calculator when she gives it to u pretend 2 use it thn slip the note in the lid or cover thn give it back 2 them. but b careful dont just keep passing it ur teacher may get suspicious pause and wait bout a minute b4 either of u passes a note back. And dont pass notes on giant piaces of styrfoam. My friends did tht during an assembley and the teacher took it aND READ IT. it was bout guy troubles YIKES.

by codyvictoriamiranda on 11/22/2012 3:02:10 PM

Wolfsrule43, you need to report this problem to your teacher, your principal, or one of you parents. You should not be letting people bully you!!! My cousin got bullied ever day in school for 7 years straight and then she killed herself. She was sick of being made fun of. I don't want you to try and kill yourself. Please do me a favor and report the bullying issue immediatly!!!

by Sarah510 on 11/10/2012 10:37:01 PM

Hey... I think this has something to do with school:
Last year I was badly bullied by some girls in my grade. I had to hit a guy! Why? Cause he was walking into my personal space.
This year though a lot of those girls are in my class! And they still bully me a little bit!
Help what do i do?

by wolfsrule43 on 11/5/2012 7:25:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
Hi. This is strange but I get really good grades in school and every one expects me to to go to college and have a high paying job, but I don't want that. I want to be a stay at home mom make food from scratch and not be the one to pay the bills. I have talked to my mom about it and she say I have to go to college. I plan on just getting an associates. But my question is how can I prepare for this job? Stay at home mom is a job. I am going to babysit a little boy in the summer.

Hey girl, I think babysitting is a great way and maybe taking a cooking class, but note before you are a stay-at-home mom, you have to get married and have someone who will support you — it might be a little bit of time before you get to that point in your adult life. That's why giving up on college and a job period so early on might not be the best idea. Try exploring your hobbies and see if there's anything you're interested in (favorite class math, for example? Maybe you can do engineering!) Chances are you can build a job out of it until Mr. Right comes along. And who knows? You may just want to keep doing it, too. xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Angel07 on 10/15/2012 5:52:14 PM

Hey Girlies!
My name is Haley and I'm a sophomore in high school. Do any of you need advice? I've been through it all, so ask away!
You can ask me anything! Just leave a comment on my profile and I'll answer on your as soon as possible! Hope to hear from you!

by haleyhay3 on 9/2/2012 7:21:48 PM

Being yourself is true beauty? Dang right it is! I should remember this when I encounter any of the popular girls, especially in 2nd and 8th period. Then no one can get to me.
Heck yeah.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 9/1/2012 9:58:53 PM

Have friends and fam too keep you grounded. Have people to remind you that your Big Crisis isn't the end of the world...if you like this song, "Fifteen" by Taylor Swift might help.

by smileurastar on 8/28/2012 10:00:05 PM

Don't be afraid to be different! Don't try to "fit in" with the popular crowd just because they are popular. You should be yourself and express your unique style. Smile I have an extremely unique style(think dressing like One Direction) and I am never shy about it. Laughing Just have fun and be yourself! Smile

by koolkat534 on 8/27/2012 3:52:40 PM

need more BTS advice?? join my advice queen caseycat16! also join my club need_advice?

my best BTS tip is stay with the people you love. dont be around people who bring you down. stay out of drama this year..and try not to start it! laugh off any mean comments...its not worth your time or tears!! good luck with school everyone!! Smile

by caseycat16 on 8/26/2012 7:49:26 PM

Hey everybody!! please join my club, "Like a blank canvs"!! its for writers, poets and book lovers!! please join!! =] positions open.

by High Tops FTW on 8/26/2012 8:06:49 AM