11 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

13 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

14 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

Real girls dish their 19 best back-to-school tips

I don’t know if you follow @girlslifemag on Twitter (and if ya don’t, ya should!), but we looove chatting up our followers. The topic of conversation this...

Really? One of the "best back to school tips" is making sure you know how to text in class without being caught? real smooth, Girlslife, real smooth

by alindgren on 8/25/2012 9:56:37 PM

Club: Oh, Boy!
chica, its on my profile, xoxo cami

by camigal on 8/25/2012 9:23:19 PM

I can't wait for high school!!! Smile but I'm also nervous! XD

by unicornninja on 8/25/2012 5:14:49 PM

These are fantastic! Really helpful! For more BTS boosters join my club, Problem Place. If you're looking for style tips, then join my other club, The Chichi Circle!

by Shadow.Fall691 on 8/25/2012 4:28:22 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era?If so, then join my club-rock music that rocks..we will talk about anything, but especially rock music!

by rockchik333 on 8/25/2012 1:53:14 PM

To everyone nervous about entering high school: don't be. I was (like, on the verge of vomiting nervous) and by the end of the first day, I was in love. Some schools have an extra first day for the freshman, and mine does too, but because of the hurricane last August we went back with the upperclassmen. It was so scary, but once you realize how friendly people can be, and that they're in the same boat as you are, you'll relax. Also, find a GOOD crowd to hang with. They'll make the year amazing. So, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T BE WORRIED--high school is going to give you some of the best years of your life.
Oh! And, in my experience, I faced little to no drama. It wasn't like middle school where everyone was out to get everyone.
Best wishes and God bless!

Incoming sophomore,
Meg Smile

by MissMeggles on 8/25/2012 9:48:11 AM

Wow, this is good advice! Hmmm I'd say always have fun. You're not a kid/teen for the rest of your life so enjoy it! Next thing you know you'll be your mom's age!

by pretty123 on 8/25/2012 1:05:39 AM

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!