10 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

13 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

14 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Real girls dish their 19 best back-to-school tips

I don’t know if you follow @girlslifemag on Twitter (and if ya don’t, ya should!), but we looove chatting up our followers. The topic of conversation this...

Really? One of the "best back to school tips" is making sure you know how to text in class without being caught? real smooth, Girlslife, real smooth

by alindgren on 8/25/2012 9:56:37 PM

Club: Oh, Boy!
chica, its on my profile, xoxo cami

by camigal on 8/25/2012 9:23:19 PM

I can't wait for high school!!! Smile but I'm also nervous! XD

by unicornninja on 8/25/2012 5:14:49 PM

These are fantastic! Really helpful! For more BTS boosters join my club, Problem Place. If you're looking for style tips, then join my other club, The Chichi Circle!

by Shadow.Fall691 on 8/25/2012 4:28:22 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era?If so, then join my club-rock music that rocks..we will talk about anything, but especially rock music!

by rockchik333 on 8/25/2012 1:53:14 PM

To everyone nervous about entering high school: don't be. I was (like, on the verge of vomiting nervous) and by the end of the first day, I was in love. Some schools have an extra first day for the freshman, and mine does too, but because of the hurricane last August we went back with the upperclassmen. It was so scary, but once you realize how friendly people can be, and that they're in the same boat as you are, you'll relax. Also, find a GOOD crowd to hang with. They'll make the year amazing. So, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T BE WORRIED--high school is going to give you some of the best years of your life.
Oh! And, in my experience, I faced little to no drama. It wasn't like middle school where everyone was out to get everyone.
Best wishes and God bless!

Incoming sophomore,
Meg Smile

by MissMeggles on 8/25/2012 9:48:11 AM

Wow, this is good advice! Hmmm I'd say always have fun. You're not a kid/teen for the rest of your life so enjoy it! Next thing you know you'll be your mom's age!

by pretty123 on 8/25/2012 1:05:39 AM