1 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

2 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

3 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

TV schools we wanna attend

While it’s a bummer that our summer is coming to an end, it’ll be good to get back into the swing of things and meet up with...

I deff want to attend to zoey 101

by BabyDahl13 on 9/3/2012 4:29:11 PM

Def PCA. That school is soooooo cool... I wish I went there. Hollywood Arts is awesome, too, though. Smile

by topaz1116 on 9/2/2012 8:37:47 PM

i would totally attend degrassi!!!!!

by hutchhol on 8/27/2012 5:58:14 PM

how do i get to the daily giveaways?

hey! go to the "fun stuff" tab and click "contests"

Helen S.

by hutchhol on 8/27/2012 5:56:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Today was my first day to 8th I have really good friends in my grade but I'm really good friends with kids in 9th grade I'm sad I wont be able to see them. I guess I'm depressed? But I have a really hard pod that has a lot of homework. I also hate my math teacher she's so mean! No one likes her. How can I make this year go by super fast!? I want to get to get out of this school, I can't wait to go to high school. And also how can I workout? I mean stay fit during these stressful days. Hen I go to the gym on the weekend I run but any good core moves or really any good moves to keep me active until fall sports? Thanks!

Hey chica! Fall sports are fast approaching, so stick with the weekend gym visits and try doing quick workouts at home (like running up and down your stairs or in your backyard).  Also, unfortunately, you can't make a year go by faster or slower just by wishing it, so my best advice is to try and enjoy the friends you have in your class as best you can.  You might get even closer to them now that your older friends are in high school. Before you know it, it'll be next year and you'll be rid of the math teacher and with your other friends again. xoxo

Kate G.

by Pinkkatie1999 on 8/27/2012 4:31:33 PM

Where can i find the cheapest tickets for One Direction? Thanks -Hazza

Hey girl! Try googling.

Lauren I.

by doglover463 on 8/27/2012 3:52:54 PM

I got a tapered bob the other day and it looks horrible! It takes so long in the morning and all my hair is sticking out! What can I do to make this better? It really has taken a toll on my confidence.

Hey girly, don't let a not-so-great haircut get you down. Try a smoothing serum to keep your hair from sticking out and experiment with barrettes and bobbypins. Good luck! xoxox

Lauren I.

by flick246 on 8/27/2012 2:33:30 PM

I agree with peacelivmusic i like the pretty little liars school but my all time favorite is the Zooey 101 school with the dorms and everything

by OneDirection1843 on 8/27/2012 10:00:17 AM

My friend and i are having a double sleepover do you have any cool sleepover things for us to do

Hey girl! Check these ideas out! http://www.girlslife.com/tag/sleepover.aspx

Kate G.

by OneDirection1843 on 8/27/2012 9:54:29 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I’m starting high school in a week and I happen to have no self-confidence. I compare my work (writing, grades, etc) with others, I fret almost always about what people are thinking about me, I am not assertive at all (my BFF told me at our GS meeting that I needed to be less of a pushover), I am VERY shy (I can barely say hello to someone. Camp and other places where the people I meet I probably won’t ever see again is one thing; being outgoing to kids who I will have classes with for an entire year is another. I’ve been this shy since 4th grade when I tried to befriend some girls in my classes and they talked about me behind my back and I was convinced I was a clinger. Now I’ve been like that since), I fret about my looks (I’m not fat at all, but I have zits and my hair gets greasy quite easily.) and I worry about my friends (they are kinda crazy while I’m not as crazy as they are and I worry people will get the wrong impression). What should I do?? Thanks!

Hey chica! First of all, try making a list of all the things about you that you LOVE.  Try asking your mom or your bestie to contribute a couple (let them know what it's for).  When you have a list, put it up somewhere in your room that you see a lot, next to your bed or on your closet door.  That way, every time you look at it you remember the good things about you.  And try and work on being less shy by doing things little by little (talk to a new person, join a new club).  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.