AN HOUR AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

2 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

3 HOURS AGO #DudesDecoded—What "going out" reallllly means: http://t.co/82lzQAmYHK

COMMENTS

TV schools we wanna attend

While it’s a bummer that our summer is coming to an end, it’ll be good to get back into the swing of things and meet up with...

Oh my god I respect girlslife 1000 times more that they said boy meets world!!!
Best. Show. EVER.

by ziirnn on 8/25/2012 8:31:03 PM

I'd LOVE to go to PCA from Zoey101

by hinatagal on 8/25/2012 8:27:30 PM

Well Actually, Zoey 101 was filmed at an actual school in california. Its not called PCA but it does exist.

by myipodrox16 on 8/25/2012 8:26:24 PM

But Dalton is a gay school you would have a chance with them anyway what?

by peaches and raspberries on 8/25/2012 8:25:35 PM

Victorious! Duh...

by heather99 on 8/25/2012 7:51:20 PM

Zoey 101 is my dream school

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 8/25/2012 7:08:52 PM

I'd go to Dalton once Sebastian has been suspended FOREVER! Me, my five BFFs, a bunch of amazing non-annoying guys... hmmm, amazing??? HECK YA!
Seven Seas High... Oh, yea baby! Add in Zack and Cody going there forever after, Bailey, London (RICH BFF!), and not Woody! YAY!

by caseysister2001 on 8/25/2012 6:19:31 PM

Hogwarts. No question about it!

by sbieber13 on 8/25/2012 5:49:26 PM

I know it's not a TV show but seriously why isn't Harry Potter listed up there I mean come on! Hogwarts. End of Story.

by firesword106 on 8/25/2012 4:58:55 PM

I love the Zoey 101 school...and the Victorious school but i don't think i have the talent for that school

by kenziebieber7 on 8/25/2012 4:46:43 PM