Bridget M.

is modding

1 HOURS AGO 10 signs you're basicallllly Squidward Tenticles 😑http://t.co/zAcDxzkk9TT

2 HOURS AGO Super exciting news for #Jessie fans: http://t.co/wfO1CXlJyg

3 HOURS AGO Here's a BIG clue about GL's next cover girl (premiering next Fri!). Any guesses who *loves* this ice cream combo? pic.twitter.com/4vGeTaFTqq

COMMENTS

TV schools we wanna attend

While it’s a bummer that our summer is coming to an end, it’ll be good to get back into the swing of things and meet up with...

Oh my god I respect girlslife 1000 times more that they said boy meets world!!!
Best. Show. EVER.

by ziirnn on 8/25/2012 8:31:03 PM

I'd LOVE to go to PCA from Zoey101

by hinatagal on 8/25/2012 8:27:30 PM

Well Actually, Zoey 101 was filmed at an actual school in california. Its not called PCA but it does exist.

by myipodrox16 on 8/25/2012 8:26:24 PM

But Dalton is a gay school you would have a chance with them anyway what?

by peaches and raspberries on 8/25/2012 8:25:35 PM

Victorious! Duh...

by heather99 on 8/25/2012 7:51:20 PM

Zoey 101 is my dream school

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 8/25/2012 7:08:52 PM

I'd go to Dalton once Sebastian has been suspended FOREVER! Me, my five BFFs, a bunch of amazing non-annoying guys... hmmm, amazing??? HECK YA!
Seven Seas High... Oh, yea baby! Add in Zack and Cody going there forever after, Bailey, London (RICH BFF!), and not Woody! YAY!

by caseysister2001 on 8/25/2012 6:19:31 PM

Hogwarts. No question about it!

by sbieber13 on 8/25/2012 5:49:26 PM

I know it's not a TV show but seriously why isn't Harry Potter listed up there I mean come on! Hogwarts. End of Story.

by firesword106 on 8/25/2012 4:58:55 PM

I love the Zoey 101 school...and the Victorious school but i don't think i have the talent for that school

by kenziebieber7 on 8/25/2012 4:46:43 PM

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

CLICK HERE to fall under the spell of Dearest, the magical new book in the Woodcutter Sisters series!

Fash face off: Vote for your chance to score $100 in sporty gear from the NFL

Glitz and glam...or cute and casual? Pick your favorite sporty-chic look for a chance to score a $100 NFLShop.com gift card.

Which look really scores? CLICK HERE to vote!