5 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

8 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

10 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

TV schools we wanna attend

While it’s a bummer that our summer is coming to an end, it’ll be good to get back into the swing of things and meet up with...

I deff want to attend to zoey 101

by BabyDahl13 on 9/3/2012 4:29:11 PM

Def PCA. That school is soooooo cool... I wish I went there. Hollywood Arts is awesome, too, though. Smile

by topaz1116 on 9/2/2012 8:37:47 PM

i would totally attend degrassi!!!!!

by hutchhol on 8/27/2012 5:58:14 PM

how do i get to the daily giveaways?

hey! go to the "fun stuff" tab and click "contests"

Helen S.

by hutchhol on 8/27/2012 5:56:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Today was my first day to 8th I have really good friends in my grade but I'm really good friends with kids in 9th grade I'm sad I wont be able to see them. I guess I'm depressed? But I have a really hard pod that has a lot of homework. I also hate my math teacher she's so mean! No one likes her. How can I make this year go by super fast!? I want to get to get out of this school, I can't wait to go to high school. And also how can I workout? I mean stay fit during these stressful days. Hen I go to the gym on the weekend I run but any good core moves or really any good moves to keep me active until fall sports? Thanks!

Hey chica! Fall sports are fast approaching, so stick with the weekend gym visits and try doing quick workouts at home (like running up and down your stairs or in your backyard).  Also, unfortunately, you can't make a year go by faster or slower just by wishing it, so my best advice is to try and enjoy the friends you have in your class as best you can.  You might get even closer to them now that your older friends are in high school. Before you know it, it'll be next year and you'll be rid of the math teacher and with your other friends again. xoxo

Kate G.

by Pinkkatie1999 on 8/27/2012 4:31:33 PM

Where can i find the cheapest tickets for One Direction? Thanks -Hazza

Hey girl! Try googling.

Lauren I.

by doglover463 on 8/27/2012 3:52:54 PM

I got a tapered bob the other day and it looks horrible! It takes so long in the morning and all my hair is sticking out! What can I do to make this better? It really has taken a toll on my confidence.

Hey girly, don't let a not-so-great haircut get you down. Try a smoothing serum to keep your hair from sticking out and experiment with barrettes and bobbypins. Good luck! xoxox

Lauren I.

by flick246 on 8/27/2012 2:33:30 PM

I agree with peacelivmusic i like the pretty little liars school but my all time favorite is the Zooey 101 school with the dorms and everything

by OneDirection1843 on 8/27/2012 10:00:17 AM

My friend and i are having a double sleepover do you have any cool sleepover things for us to do

Hey girl! Check these ideas out! http://www.girlslife.com/tag/sleepover.aspx

Kate G.

by OneDirection1843 on 8/27/2012 9:54:29 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I’m starting high school in a week and I happen to have no self-confidence. I compare my work (writing, grades, etc) with others, I fret almost always about what people are thinking about me, I am not assertive at all (my BFF told me at our GS meeting that I needed to be less of a pushover), I am VERY shy (I can barely say hello to someone. Camp and other places where the people I meet I probably won’t ever see again is one thing; being outgoing to kids who I will have classes with for an entire year is another. I’ve been this shy since 4th grade when I tried to befriend some girls in my classes and they talked about me behind my back and I was convinced I was a clinger. Now I’ve been like that since), I fret about my looks (I’m not fat at all, but I have zits and my hair gets greasy quite easily.) and I worry about my friends (they are kinda crazy while I’m not as crazy as they are and I worry people will get the wrong impression). What should I do?? Thanks!

Hey chica! First of all, try making a list of all the things about you that you LOVE.  Try asking your mom or your bestie to contribute a couple (let them know what it's for).  When you have a list, put it up somewhere in your room that you see a lot, next to your bed or on your closet door.  That way, every time you look at it you remember the good things about you.  And try and work on being less shy by doing things little by little (talk to a new person, join a new club).  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by emmyie11 on 8/27/2012 7:07:11 AM

All of these would be great...
Hmmm....a favorite would be... Zoey 101

by Acutiebookworm on 8/26/2012 9:04:45 PM

Dalton academy orZOEY 101s

by gleerules101 on 8/26/2012 8:33:44 PM

suite life on deck!!!

by ilikepie99 on 8/26/2012 8:13:14 PM

All these shows suck! And I agree with j4zm09, that was just best show ever!!

by Chloe<3 on 8/26/2012 6:27:25 PM

Pretty Little Liars school(: i love that school i dont know why...

by peaceluvmusic on 8/26/2012 6:05:37 PM

I wish I could attend Hollywood Arts High School.

by otter77 on 8/26/2012 4:51:01 PM

Boy meets world was the best show ever!!! just saying lol

by j4zm09 on 8/26/2012 12:01:49 AM

I'd want to go to PCA (Zoey 101) and 7 seas High (suite Life On Deck)

by Love Animals on 8/25/2012 9:25:30 PM

i would want to go to the school in ned's declassified it looks like a ton of fun!

by pranksterqueen on 8/25/2012 9:00:18 PM

i kinda think it would be cool to go to carlton and learn asl i love switched at birth

by amr6 on 8/25/2012 8:56:36 PM

Oh my god I respect girlslife 1000 times more that they said boy meets world!!!
Best. Show. EVER.

by ziirnn on 8/25/2012 8:31:03 PM

I'd LOVE to go to PCA from Zoey101

by hinatagal on 8/25/2012 8:27:30 PM

Well Actually, Zoey 101 was filmed at an actual school in california. Its not called PCA but it does exist.

by myipodrox16 on 8/25/2012 8:26:24 PM

But Dalton is a gay school you would have a chance with them anyway what?

by peaches and raspberries on 8/25/2012 8:25:35 PM

Victorious! Duh...

by heather99 on 8/25/2012 7:51:20 PM

Zoey 101 is my dream school

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 8/25/2012 7:08:52 PM

I'd go to Dalton once Sebastian has been suspended FOREVER! Me, my five BFFs, a bunch of amazing non-annoying guys... hmmm, amazing??? HECK YA!
Seven Seas High... Oh, yea baby! Add in Zack and Cody going there forever after, Bailey, London (RICH BFF!), and not Woody! YAY!

by caseysister2001 on 8/25/2012 6:19:31 PM

Hogwarts. No question about it!

by sbieber13 on 8/25/2012 5:49:26 PM

I know it's not a TV show but seriously why isn't Harry Potter listed up there I mean come on! Hogwarts. End of Story.

by firesword106 on 8/25/2012 4:58:55 PM

I love the Zoey 101 school...and the Victorious school but i don't think i have the talent for that school

by kenziebieber7 on 8/25/2012 4:46:43 PM

all of those shows r my favs

by millia7 on 8/25/2012 4:06:24 PM

I would love to victorious or suite life on deck

by donna1 on 8/25/2012 2:18:09 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era?If so, then join my club-rock music that rocks..we will talk about anything, but especially rock music!

by rockchik333 on 8/25/2012 1:56:01 PM

Omg I can't even put into words how much I wanted to go to Pacific Coast Academy from Zoey 101!! haha The others would be pretty cool too except for the Suite Life on Deck which would make me constantly seasick! lol

by maggie183 on 8/25/2012 1:04:25 PM

Victorious Smile

by Milkdog64 on 8/25/2012 1:01:52 PM

I ALWAYS wanted to attend Pacific Coast Academy! I thought it was like the coolest school of ALL TIME! I would love to go to Hollywood Arts too. That would be so amazing! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 8/25/2012 1:00:44 PM

Victorious would be awesome

by Gracie206 on 8/25/2012 12:23:55 PM

suite life on deck how cool would that be

by sydstar1999 on 8/25/2012 9:05:28 AM

GLEE! I LOVE KURT!!!!!

by iRead on 8/25/2012 8:42:23 AM

I love all these schools, but if I had to choose one, it'd probably be Zoey 101 or Victorious.

by pretty123 on 8/25/2012 12:56:44 AM

I would attend the Dance Academy school. I love everyone on the show!

by snowver11 on 8/25/2012 12:37:11 AM