Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

1 HOURS AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

2 HOURS AGO How to deal with you embarrassingly strict dad: http://t.co/8di6Kw4YGr

COMMENTS

Why does your crush act so weird around you?

How come boys act weird around girls they like? Is there a certain reason why? His Answer: “Boys get nervous around girls they like because there is...

MODMODMODMODMOD!!
So I've liked this guy in my spanish class for a while now, and he always made little gestures that made me think he liked me. He would lean in to me when we talked, poke my sides, mess with my paper, basically anything to come in contact with me. He was on crutches and always asked me to leave class 5 minutes early with him, which I loved because I got to spend time with him alone. But nothing exciting ever happened. He recently told me he likes me, but since then he has stopped those cute little flirty things that used to make my day. We text and he calls me beautiful and says all these sweet things but in person, he doesn't do the same. He kinda acts like we're just friends. But he told me he invited me over next tuesday because he said he has something to ask me. I really hope he asks me to be his girlfriend! <3333
I know it's long.. SORRY!

Hey girl,

If he told you he likes you, I wouldn't worry! He might have just been doing those flirty things to show you that he liked you before he told you. Since you know how he feels about you, don't be afraid to tell him the same. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by Jojo32123 on 12/30/2012 12:47:36 AM

So I've had this guy friend for 2 and a half years now and I really like him. The problem is I'm not aloud to date till I'm 16. He's asked me out a few times and I don't want to hurt his feelings... What should I do?

by HAYESE20 on 9/28/2012 6:33:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I really like this guy, and I think that he likes me because he acts weird around me as if he likes me. I would flirt with him more, but the thing is that he seems to always be with a girl who's kind of my friend, and they seem to like each other, so I don't want to get in the way. I do really like him though, and I think that he also likes me, so should I flirt with him and possibly ask him to homecoming, or let him flirt with the other girl? It's hard to tell if they are just friends or more than that, because he does have other friends that are girls. I'm also afraid to flirt with him in front of people if they know that the other girl likes him, because that would be really awkward. Do you have any advice? Thanks!

Hey dancemagic320, I think you should flirt a little. If you don't put yourself out there, you'll never know what could happen. And if you can, try to talk to him when he's by himself. If you can't don't worry about those other people. Just be confident and friendly, and I'm sure he'll like ya back. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by dancemagic320 on 9/23/2012 1:02:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I like this guy, and whenever I try to talk to him, he either answers really fast, like he doesn't care, or i don't get to talk to him at all. How do I show him my true colours if I only get one class with him a day? All my friends say that if he doesn't see who I truly am, then he's not worth it but I really like him!

Meghan D.

by pokemon_girl11 on 9/14/2012 4:45:40 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
Okay. Well, I really like this guy, and he's one year older than me. He is one of my best friends (since I moved to IN about a little over a year ago). He's in marching band, and he keeps telling me to join (I really don't play a band instrument) and gives me advice about high school. We talk A LOT, and our families are pretty good friends. We were partners in a class last year, and my friend thinks he likes me. I wouldn't know flirting if it slapped me in the face, so... Does he possibly like me? We've also hung out on church trips (on one he spent the whole weekend with just me even though some of our other friends were there Smile ) Sorry it's long. Thanks in advance!!!

Hey girlie,

It's totally possible he likes you! It's tough to tell since we don't know a whole lot about him/what you talk about/how he acts around you vs. how he acts around other girls, but the fact that he wants you to join something he loves and that he wants you to do well in HS means a lot. Talk to him more and try to work in some flirting - compliment him, tease him, joke around, etc. See how he responds Smile

Lauren C.

by smiley12345 on 8/30/2012 11:22:43 PM

Thanks Helen! I hope it works and that I don't get heartbroken Smile I'll talk to my gals about it and see what they say/think!

by mypeeps112 on 8/28/2012 9:59:33 PM

Modmodmodmod!
Thanks Helen, but do you think I should ask him out? Oh and another guy in my grade keeps messing around with me and we had to schedule "appointments" in a class we have together and he came up to me and scheduled one with me and I'll catch him looking in my way alot.... Could that be a potential sign he likes me? Thanks again!
~mypeeps112

hey! yeah stuff like eye contact and if he goes out of his way to talk to you are all signs he could like you. I feel like, if you feel like he does than he probably does even if he doesn't admit it y'know? You have to trust your instincts with these things. I am totally pro girls asking guys out so, go for it!

Helen S.

by mypeeps112 on 8/28/2012 7:27:26 PM

Modmodmodmodmodmod!
So on Monday (yesterday), it was the first day of school and as I walk into my next class and find a seat, my crush says really loudly, "(I'll call my self L)L! I haven't see you in so long!" Do you think that this is a sign he likes me? He also comliments me every so often. I was thinking about asking him out. Should I?
Thanks!
~mypeeps112

Hey! It sounds to me like you really like this guy Smile congrats, it can be fun to have a crush. The best way to deal with this is to be his friend and see if something more happens naturally. I have seen so many girls get hurt and ruin friendships because they "had to know" if someone liked them, and they asked the guy about it and made the whole situation awkward. I even did that myself when I was younger. It's better to have a secret crush on your friend than to have a public crush on your ex-friend. good luck!

Helen S.

by mypeeps112 on 8/28/2012 5:48:06 PM

they really do get nervous. theres a guy that i like and i think he likes me but hes so shy. he'll glance over at me while smiling and i'll look and he turns his head all embarrassed Smile its just so cute! hahaha i see him everyday in bible class because his locker's right by the door and he's always looking in trying to find me. or at least i think he is. his friend said he liked me and all he did was smile and blush all embarressed. i wish he'd just talk to me like all his friends say to do. but there's always tomorrow Smile

by Georgie 4 on 8/28/2012 5:11:07 PM

should i ask my friend out on the first day of school he really likes me and i like him and i know that he can date in all but should i or should i wait ahwile??
MOD MOD MOD MOD MDO MOD MOD MOD