35 MINUTES AGO As if you needed another, here are 11 more reasons to get super psyched for Thanksgiving: http://t.co/qZgpABAxHB

1 HOURS AGO This book definitely hits it outta the park! Enter to win a FREE copy of Fast-Pitch Love from @AstraeaPress today: http://t.co/jHVWU9v01z

2 HOURS AGO Srsly, is this No-Shave November or No-Man November? Tell us why you're still single: http://t.co/RLnjoWMtNM

COMMENTS

Why does your crush act so weird around you?

How come boys act weird around girls they like? Is there a certain reason why? His Answer: “Boys get nervous around girls they like because there is...

MOD MOD!
I think this guys I know likes me. When we are in class he is constantly staring at me and sometimes when I look at him he waves or smiles, he is always coming over to talk to me and my friends and he gets in trouble alot for it too. We tease each other all the time and mess around but does it sound like he likes me?? Thanks Laughing

Hey girlie! It sounds like he likes you, but I can't know for sure since I don't know him.  Keep flirting and see where it goes! xoxo

Kate G.

by XxBriXD on 8/27/2012 8:41:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
PLEASE REPLY I HAVE POSTED THIS LOTS OF TIMES I have one question: It's a new school year and there were guys i liked last year that were really mean to me what if they are nice this year and never usually are mean? Should i like them if they change?

Hey girlie,

If they seem like they've genuinely changed - that they grew up a little, realized how mean they were, and have actually changed their ways - then I always think it's ok to give them one second chance. But beware that they might not have changed much at all - they seem nicer, but they're still immature in some ways, still mean or judgmental sometimes, etc. It could be in their nature. But yes, people can change if they really want to. Take it boy-by-boy and see if forgiving them/liking them feels right for you. If so, give it a shot <3

Lauren C.

by puddinface7 on 8/26/2012 8:12:10 AM

Thank you for replying! But i have one other question: i'm about to start a new school year and there were guys i liked that were really mean to me what if they are nice this year and never usually are mean? Should i like them if they change?

by puddinface7 on 8/25/2012 7:59:48 AM

awesome post!

by LiPsmackertreats on 8/25/2012 12:37:18 AM

*MOD MOD MOD*
So there was this guy I've liked for almost a year now, and I KNOW he used to like me cuz he admit it to one of his friends! When he liked me, I didnt like him THAT much, and then I started to like him more and more...Recently, the rumor spread all around the school and now he knows I like him! He says that he doesnt like me, but he always acts awkward and blushes whenever he is around me. Does he like me? How can I approach him (especially since I dont have any classes with him this year!)?
Thanks so much!

Hey girl,

He might just act awkward because he knows you like him! If he says he doesn't like you, you have to take his word for it -- he might not be ready for a relationship right now, so stay friends with him and scope out some other cuties!

Meghan D.

by LiPsmackertreats on 8/25/2012 12:35:48 AM

mod mod mod mod mod
Me and my boyfriend have been going out for almost 8 months and yesterday out of nowhere he got mad at me because he thinks i dont apretiate the things he does for me (of course i do though) I dont even know why hes mad because i constantly tell him that hes amazing and that im so lucky to have him! what do i do!? oh and also...his birthdays coming up and i dont have any money! what can i do for him?

Hey girl,

As for his birthday, I'm sure he would love a homemade gift! It will be inexpensive and show you care and put time into it. As for appreciating the things he does, as long as you are thanking him and being kind, it sounds like you are telling him you appreciate him just fine! Maybe if you return the favor and do kind things for him, too, he will notice more. Happy birthday to your bf!

Meghan D.

by gleek97 on 8/24/2012 11:19:29 PM

Thanks so much for anwering my question Meghan! Do you suggest i do ask him if he likes me? Or mabye ask him out?

Hey girl,

After you have had a few conversations with him and think he likes you, you could ask him if you are feeling gutsy, but just know that he might get embarrassed and not respond right away, even if he does like you! But if he says yes, you will have your answer for sure Smile And if you ask him out, the worst that can happen is that he says no!

Meghan D.

by palmabluebear on 8/24/2012 11:09:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So I live like really really close to my crush, and I really like him. ALL OF MY FRIENDS SAY HE LIKES ME, but I just don't see it. I mean he is REALLY REALLY REAAAALLLLLY sweet to me A LOT of the time, but sometimes he will just like "walk right through me" like I don't exist. I mean sometimes I'll knock on his door and he it'll be really really awkward, but I KNOW he likes me as a friend... I wanna think he likes me too, but I just don't see him liking me.

Hey girl,

Well, the only way to find out for sure if he likes you is to ask him, but if you don't want to do that, try talking to him and hanging out as friends to see how he acts around you!

Meghan D.

by Littlepuppygirl on 8/24/2012 11:02:38 PM

I really like this guy but people tell me he said he only likes me as a friend. Whenever i step out i can hear him asking about me but when i come back he kinda ignores me... sometimes ill be sitting with him somewhere and he leaves so i find him somewhere and just stand there and watch what he's doing and he dosnt look at me. Some times when actually have something intereasting to say we really have a lot of fun toghether. I don't know what to think of it, do you have any advice?

Hey girl,

The only way to find out if he likes you is to ask him, but if you find him after he leaves you, maybe he just wants to be alone for a little while! And if you're going to follow him, start a conversation instead of watching him -- that can be awkward for both of you and make him uncomfortable! If you have fun together, it shouldn't be difficult to start a conversation when you're together, so try talking to him more, and if he wants to be alone sometimes, give him some space and hang out with your friends instead!

Meghan D.

by palmabluebear on 8/24/2012 10:32:47 PM

So i liked this guy he was a pretty good friend but he found out i liked him. Now he acts really weird around me like acting totally normal and then when he's around his friends he acts like a total jerk. Should i get over it or try to see things through?

Hey girl,

If he's not being cool to you around his friends, that's not good, because you deserve to be treated well no matter who he's with! Next time you're alone with him, say that you like hanging out but that you don't appreciate the way he acts around his friends. If he apologizes, you can try to see what happens, but if he blows you off he's just being mean!

Meghan D.