9 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

12 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

13 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Why does your crush act so weird around you?

How come boys act weird around girls they like? Is there a certain reason why? His Answer: “Boys get nervous around girls they like because there is...

my crush who likes me back is not talking to me when my friend walks by he looks up but when i walk by he keeps his head down or away.. Even if i talk to his friends he seems to avoid me. I know for sure he still likes me cuz my friends asked him. help

Hey girl,

If you're at school surrounded by other people, he might be intimidated! Try starting up a casual conversation (without mentioning the fact that you two like each other) one-on-one to make him feel more comfortable. Once you start talking, he'll realize there's nothing to be worried about!

Meghan D.

by clll4321 on 8/24/2012 10:08:20 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! This really sweet and cute guy walked up to me and hugged me because one of my friends were. I'm new at my high school so I don't know who he is. We kind of got off to a bad start. He said, "hi! Who are you?" I thought he said "how are you?" so I said "good." then he repeated it again and then I said my name. I guess he then said who he was and I didn't hear him because he gave me a funny look when I asked him who he was. Rough first impression and I think he's in only one of my classes. What should I say to him to kind of start over? HELP!

Hey girl,

I'm sure you'll be fine! Just tell him you were shy and overwhelmed on your first day, and it was difficult to register all the information being thrown your way. I'm sure he'll understand -- after all, he approached you first in that conversation, so he's interested in talking to you!

Meghan D.

by myfatsquirrel on 8/24/2012 8:39:05 PM

Ok so there is one guy i love but the thing is, he sometimes shows he likes me soooooooo much but then sometimes he gives me weird looks and is like why arre you talking tpo me? Please help!

Hey girl,

If he asks why you're talking to him, he's probably not a great guy to be with! Even if he's nice some of the time, you deserve a guy who is nice to you and respects you 100% of the time Smile

Meghan D.

by puddinface7 on 8/24/2012 8:27:53 PM

MODMODMOD! I REALLY need help I am so stuck it's made me upset for the past two days. So I met this guy over summer and I instantly thought he was cute, he was my friends ex. Anyways I started talking to him more and more and fell absolutely in love with him, and he feels the EXACT same way. i feel like he and I are soul-mates we have SO much in common, we understand each other, we are just bestfriends but more. We tried going out for a little bit but it doesn't work well since im a freshman and hes a sophomore and we would never see each other. We agreed we would wait til summer since its longer and we could see each other, but I cant wait that long. I have NO idea how to solve this I love him soo much and I believe time will lets us b together I just can't wait too long b/c I dont want him to find someone else. Please if you have any advice I would appreciate it I am just so lost on what to do. Thank you for reading this sorry its so long.

Hey girl,

If you are as into each other as you say, you don't have to worry about him finding someone else! A year seems like ages now, but it will fly by, and there's really no rush to date when you're young. You could always stay friends for now and hang out in groups or email/text each other to keep in touch throughout the year.

Meghan D.

by TeamAlice33 on 8/24/2012 8:08:32 PM

Mod Mod Mod My BGF (also my crush) gives me alot of mix signals.Like at camp he basically ingored me the whole time. Then the last day we were doing a savenger hunt and each team had to find a can of ABC spagghettios and spell their names out. After I was done I went to him to see how his team was doing and he playful wiped his spagghettio covered hands on my arms and I did it back him and it was really fun. But I don't know why he ingore the rest of the time. Does this give you any signs he likes/doesn't like me back. Thxs Smile

Hey girl,

If he's ignoring you, that's probably not a good sign. But if you have fun together sometimes, tell him you like hanging out with him but don't get why he ignores you. If he apologizes, it might be worth a shot, but if he blows you off, you might want to scope out some different guys!

Meghan D.

by superlily99 on 8/24/2012 7:54:17 PM

join my club ljbdaisy if you are boy crazy and need advice!

by ljbdaisy on 8/24/2012 4:27:58 PM

MOD MOD
Are there any singers of actors that are 14 years old? Cute ones? or actors? or 13 or 15 years old?
thxx

Hey girl! What about Cody Simpson, Jaden Smith, or Bradley Steven Perry? xoxo

Carly S.

by ljbdaisy on 8/24/2012 4:27:23 PM

Want advice fast? That makes a lot of us. I give advice from everything from amazing bands to first periods. Need a second opinion? Want advice from girls who have gone through the same thing? Join my advice queen!

by pretty123 on 8/24/2012 1:38:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really like my BGF and he's showing all the signs of liking me too but I can't really tell. He smiles all the time around me and when he took me home from classes yesterday, he was really sweet and kept the conversation going and kept saying my name (I'll call myself B) like, "B, were you nervous on the first day?" or "See you later, B!" I can't stop thinking about him. Is he just being polite or does he like me?

Hey sweets! I answered your question on the other post! Hope it helps! xoxo

Carly S.