6 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

9 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

10 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Why does your crush act so weird around you?

How come boys act weird around girls they like? Is there a certain reason why? His Answer: “Boys get nervous around girls they like because there is...

MODMODMODMODMOD!!
So I've liked this guy in my spanish class for a while now, and he always made little gestures that made me think he liked me. He would lean in to me when we talked, poke my sides, mess with my paper, basically anything to come in contact with me. He was on crutches and always asked me to leave class 5 minutes early with him, which I loved because I got to spend time with him alone. But nothing exciting ever happened. He recently told me he likes me, but since then he has stopped those cute little flirty things that used to make my day. We text and he calls me beautiful and says all these sweet things but in person, he doesn't do the same. He kinda acts like we're just friends. But he told me he invited me over next tuesday because he said he has something to ask me. I really hope he asks me to be his girlfriend! <3333
I know it's long.. SORRY!

Hey girl,

If he told you he likes you, I wouldn't worry! He might have just been doing those flirty things to show you that he liked you before he told you. Since you know how he feels about you, don't be afraid to tell him the same. Good luck!

by Jojo32123 on 12/30/2012 12:47:36 AM

So I've had this guy friend for 2 and a half years now and I really like him. The problem is I'm not aloud to date till I'm 16. He's asked me out a few times and I don't want to hurt his feelings... What should I do?

by HAYESE20 on 9/28/2012 6:33:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I really like this guy, and I think that he likes me because he acts weird around me as if he likes me. I would flirt with him more, but the thing is that he seems to always be with a girl who's kind of my friend, and they seem to like each other, so I don't want to get in the way. I do really like him though, and I think that he also likes me, so should I flirt with him and possibly ask him to homecoming, or let him flirt with the other girl? It's hard to tell if they are just friends or more than that, because he does have other friends that are girls. I'm also afraid to flirt with him in front of people if they know that the other girl likes him, because that would be really awkward. Do you have any advice? Thanks!

Hey dancemagic320, I think you should flirt a little. If you don't put yourself out there, you'll never know what could happen. And if you can, try to talk to him when he's by himself. If you can't don't worry about those other people. Just be confident and friendly, and I'm sure he'll like ya back. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by dancemagic320 on 9/23/2012 1:02:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I like this guy, and whenever I try to talk to him, he either answers really fast, like he doesn't care, or i don't get to talk to him at all. How do I show him my true colours if I only get one class with him a day? All my friends say that if he doesn't see who I truly am, then he's not worth it but I really like him!

by pokemon_girl11 on 9/14/2012 4:45:40 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
Okay. Well, I really like this guy, and he's one year older than me. He is one of my best friends (since I moved to IN about a little over a year ago). He's in marching band, and he keeps telling me to join (I really don't play a band instrument) and gives me advice about high school. We talk A LOT, and our families are pretty good friends. We were partners in a class last year, and my friend thinks he likes me. I wouldn't know flirting if it slapped me in the face, so... Does he possibly like me? We've also hung out on church trips (on one he spent the whole weekend with just me even though some of our other friends were there Smile ) Sorry it's long. Thanks in advance!!!

Hey girlie,

It's totally possible he likes you! It's tough to tell since we don't know a whole lot about him/what you talk about/how he acts around you vs. how he acts around other girls, but the fact that he wants you to join something he loves and that he wants you to do well in HS means a lot. Talk to him more and try to work in some flirting - compliment him, tease him, joke around, etc. See how he responds Smile

Lauren C.

by smiley12345 on 8/30/2012 11:22:43 PM

Thanks Helen! I hope it works and that I don't get heartbroken Smile I'll talk to my gals about it and see what they say/think!

by mypeeps112 on 8/28/2012 9:59:33 PM

Modmodmodmod!
Thanks Helen, but do you think I should ask him out? Oh and another guy in my grade keeps messing around with me and we had to schedule "appointments" in a class we have together and he came up to me and scheduled one with me and I'll catch him looking in my way alot.... Could that be a potential sign he likes me? Thanks again!
~mypeeps112

hey! yeah stuff like eye contact and if he goes out of his way to talk to you are all signs he could like you. I feel like, if you feel like he does than he probably does even if he doesn't admit it y'know? You have to trust your instincts with these things. I am totally pro girls asking guys out so, go for it!

Helen S.

by mypeeps112 on 8/28/2012 7:27:26 PM

Modmodmodmodmodmod!
So on Monday (yesterday), it was the first day of school and as I walk into my next class and find a seat, my crush says really loudly, "(I'll call my self L)L! I haven't see you in so long!" Do you think that this is a sign he likes me? He also comliments me every so often. I was thinking about asking him out. Should I?
Thanks!
~mypeeps112

Hey! It sounds to me like you really like this guy Smile congrats, it can be fun to have a crush. The best way to deal with this is to be his friend and see if something more happens naturally. I have seen so many girls get hurt and ruin friendships because they "had to know" if someone liked them, and they asked the guy about it and made the whole situation awkward. I even did that myself when I was younger. It's better to have a secret crush on your friend than to have a public crush on your ex-friend. good luck!

Helen S.

by mypeeps112 on 8/28/2012 5:48:06 PM

they really do get nervous. theres a guy that i like and i think he likes me but hes so shy. he'll glance over at me while smiling and i'll look and he turns his head all embarrassed Smile its just so cute! hahaha i see him everyday in bible class because his locker's right by the door and he's always looking in trying to find me. or at least i think he is. his friend said he liked me and all he did was smile and blush all embarressed. i wish he'd just talk to me like all his friends say to do. but there's always tomorrow Smile

by Georgie 4 on 8/28/2012 5:11:07 PM

should i ask my friend out on the first day of school he really likes me and i like him and i know that he can date in all but should i or should i wait ahwile??
MOD MOD MOD MOD MDO MOD MOD MOD

Hey girlie! Go for it now! Why wait? xoxo

Kate G.

by marggieluv on 8/28/2012 1:01:39 PM

MOD MOD!
I think this guys I know likes me. When we are in class he is constantly staring at me and sometimes when I look at him he waves or smiles, he is always coming over to talk to me and my friends and he gets in trouble alot for it too. We tease each other all the time and mess around but does it sound like he likes me?? Thanks Laughing

Hey girlie! It sounds like he likes you, but I can't know for sure since I don't know him.  Keep flirting and see where it goes! xoxo

Kate G.

by XxBriXD on 8/27/2012 8:41:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
PLEASE REPLY I HAVE POSTED THIS LOTS OF TIMES I have one question: It's a new school year and there were guys i liked last year that were really mean to me what if they are nice this year and never usually are mean? Should i like them if they change?

Hey girlie,

If they seem like they've genuinely changed - that they grew up a little, realized how mean they were, and have actually changed their ways - then I always think it's ok to give them one second chance. But beware that they might not have changed much at all - they seem nicer, but they're still immature in some ways, still mean or judgmental sometimes, etc. It could be in their nature. But yes, people can change if they really want to. Take it boy-by-boy and see if forgiving them/liking them feels right for you. If so, give it a shot <3

Lauren C.

by puddinface7 on 8/26/2012 8:12:10 AM

Thank you for replying! But i have one other question: i'm about to start a new school year and there were guys i liked that were really mean to me what if they are nice this year and never usually are mean? Should i like them if they change?

by puddinface7 on 8/25/2012 7:59:48 AM

awesome post!

by LiPsmackertreats on 8/25/2012 12:37:18 AM

*MOD MOD MOD*
So there was this guy I've liked for almost a year now, and I KNOW he used to like me cuz he admit it to one of his friends! When he liked me, I didnt like him THAT much, and then I started to like him more and more...Recently, the rumor spread all around the school and now he knows I like him! He says that he doesnt like me, but he always acts awkward and blushes whenever he is around me. Does he like me? How can I approach him (especially since I dont have any classes with him this year!)?
Thanks so much!

Hey girl,

He might just act awkward because he knows you like him! If he says he doesn't like you, you have to take his word for it -- he might not be ready for a relationship right now, so stay friends with him and scope out some other cuties!

by LiPsmackertreats on 8/25/2012 12:35:48 AM

mod mod mod mod mod
Me and my boyfriend have been going out for almost 8 months and yesterday out of nowhere he got mad at me because he thinks i dont apretiate the things he does for me (of course i do though) I dont even know why hes mad because i constantly tell him that hes amazing and that im so lucky to have him! what do i do!? oh and also...his birthdays coming up and i dont have any money! what can i do for him?

Hey girl,

As for his birthday, I'm sure he would love a homemade gift! It will be inexpensive and show you care and put time into it. As for appreciating the things he does, as long as you are thanking him and being kind, it sounds like you are telling him you appreciate him just fine! Maybe if you return the favor and do kind things for him, too, he will notice more. Happy birthday to your bf!

by gleek97 on 8/24/2012 11:19:29 PM

Thanks so much for anwering my question Meghan! Do you suggest i do ask him if he likes me? Or mabye ask him out?

Hey girl,

After you have had a few conversations with him and think he likes you, you could ask him if you are feeling gutsy, but just know that he might get embarrassed and not respond right away, even if he does like you! But if he says yes, you will have your answer for sure Smile And if you ask him out, the worst that can happen is that he says no!

by palmabluebear on 8/24/2012 11:09:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So I live like really really close to my crush, and I really like him. ALL OF MY FRIENDS SAY HE LIKES ME, but I just don't see it. I mean he is REALLY REALLY REAAAALLLLLY sweet to me A LOT of the time, but sometimes he will just like "walk right through me" like I don't exist. I mean sometimes I'll knock on his door and he it'll be really really awkward, but I KNOW he likes me as a friend... I wanna think he likes me too, but I just don't see him liking me.

Hey girl,

Well, the only way to find out for sure if he likes you is to ask him, but if you don't want to do that, try talking to him and hanging out as friends to see how he acts around you!

by Littlepuppygirl on 8/24/2012 11:02:38 PM

I really like this guy but people tell me he said he only likes me as a friend. Whenever i step out i can hear him asking about me but when i come back he kinda ignores me... sometimes ill be sitting with him somewhere and he leaves so i find him somewhere and just stand there and watch what he's doing and he dosnt look at me. Some times when actually have something intereasting to say we really have a lot of fun toghether. I don't know what to think of it, do you have any advice?

Hey girl,

The only way to find out if he likes you is to ask him, but if you find him after he leaves you, maybe he just wants to be alone for a little while! And if you're going to follow him, start a conversation instead of watching him -- that can be awkward for both of you and make him uncomfortable! If you have fun together, it shouldn't be difficult to start a conversation when you're together, so try talking to him more, and if he wants to be alone sometimes, give him some space and hang out with your friends instead!

by palmabluebear on 8/24/2012 10:32:47 PM

So i liked this guy he was a pretty good friend but he found out i liked him. Now he acts really weird around me like acting totally normal and then when he's around his friends he acts like a total jerk. Should i get over it or try to see things through?

Hey girl,

If he's not being cool to you around his friends, that's not good, because you deserve to be treated well no matter who he's with! Next time you're alone with him, say that you like hanging out but that you don't appreciate the way he acts around his friends. If he apologizes, you can try to see what happens, but if he blows you off he's just being mean!

by kenziebieber7 on 8/24/2012 10:09:04 PM

my crush who likes me back is not talking to me when my friend walks by he looks up but when i walk by he keeps his head down or away.. Even if i talk to his friends he seems to avoid me. I know for sure he still likes me cuz my friends asked him. help

Hey girl,

If you're at school surrounded by other people, he might be intimidated! Try starting up a casual conversation (without mentioning the fact that you two like each other) one-on-one to make him feel more comfortable. Once you start talking, he'll realize there's nothing to be worried about!

by clll4321 on 8/24/2012 10:08:20 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! This really sweet and cute guy walked up to me and hugged me because one of my friends were. I'm new at my high school so I don't know who he is. We kind of got off to a bad start. He said, "hi! Who are you?" I thought he said "how are you?" so I said "good." then he repeated it again and then I said my name. I guess he then said who he was and I didn't hear him because he gave me a funny look when I asked him who he was. Rough first impression and I think he's in only one of my classes. What should I say to him to kind of start over? HELP!

Hey girl,

I'm sure you'll be fine! Just tell him you were shy and overwhelmed on your first day, and it was difficult to register all the information being thrown your way. I'm sure he'll understand -- after all, he approached you first in that conversation, so he's interested in talking to you!

by myfatsquirrel on 8/24/2012 8:39:05 PM

Ok so there is one guy i love but the thing is, he sometimes shows he likes me soooooooo much but then sometimes he gives me weird looks and is like why arre you talking tpo me? Please help!

Hey girl,

If he asks why you're talking to him, he's probably not a great guy to be with! Even if he's nice some of the time, you deserve a guy who is nice to you and respects you 100% of the time Smile

by puddinface7 on 8/24/2012 8:27:53 PM

MODMODMOD! I REALLY need help I am so stuck it's made me upset for the past two days. So I met this guy over summer and I instantly thought he was cute, he was my friends ex. Anyways I started talking to him more and more and fell absolutely in love with him, and he feels the EXACT same way. i feel like he and I are soul-mates we have SO much in common, we understand each other, we are just bestfriends but more. We tried going out for a little bit but it doesn't work well since im a freshman and hes a sophomore and we would never see each other. We agreed we would wait til summer since its longer and we could see each other, but I cant wait that long. I have NO idea how to solve this I love him soo much and I believe time will lets us b together I just can't wait too long b/c I dont want him to find someone else. Please if you have any advice I would appreciate it I am just so lost on what to do. Thank you for reading this sorry its so long.

Hey girl,

If you are as into each other as you say, you don't have to worry about him finding someone else! A year seems like ages now, but it will fly by, and there's really no rush to date when you're young. You could always stay friends for now and hang out in groups or email/text each other to keep in touch throughout the year.

by TeamAlice33 on 8/24/2012 8:08:32 PM

Mod Mod Mod My BGF (also my crush) gives me alot of mix signals.Like at camp he basically ingored me the whole time. Then the last day we were doing a savenger hunt and each team had to find a can of ABC spagghettios and spell their names out. After I was done I went to him to see how his team was doing and he playful wiped his spagghettio covered hands on my arms and I did it back him and it was really fun. But I don't know why he ingore the rest of the time. Does this give you any signs he likes/doesn't like me back. Thxs Smile

Hey girl,

If he's ignoring you, that's probably not a good sign. But if you have fun together sometimes, tell him you like hanging out with him but don't get why he ignores you. If he apologizes, it might be worth a shot, but if he blows you off, you might want to scope out some different guys!

by superlily99 on 8/24/2012 7:54:17 PM

join my club ljbdaisy if you are boy crazy and need advice!

by ljbdaisy on 8/24/2012 4:27:58 PM

MOD MOD
Are there any singers of actors that are 14 years old? Cute ones? or actors? or 13 or 15 years old?
thxx

Hey girl! What about Cody Simpson, Jaden Smith, or Bradley Steven Perry? xoxo

Carly S.

by ljbdaisy on 8/24/2012 4:27:23 PM

Want advice fast? That makes a lot of us. I give advice from everything from amazing bands to first periods. Need a second opinion? Want advice from girls who have gone through the same thing? Join my advice queen!

by pretty123 on 8/24/2012 1:38:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really like my BGF and he's showing all the signs of liking me too but I can't really tell. He smiles all the time around me and when he took me home from classes yesterday, he was really sweet and kept the conversation going and kept saying my name (I'll call myself B) like, "B, were you nervous on the first day?" or "See you later, B!" I can't stop thinking about him. Is he just being polite or does he like me?

Hey sweets! I answered your question on the other post! Hope it helps! xoxo

Carly S.