AN HOUR AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

2 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

4 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story and you might be featured in the mag!

The easy move for totally toned thighs

Be a DIY thigh master with this anytime move you can do pretty much anywhere (though on stage at a school assembly isn’t exactly our first choice...

i really want to try this but i am confused on how to do it. Can you please explain it a little more!? i feel dumb asking but i just don't get what to do!

hey! So I think you just have to tense your muscles and then relax them and be sure to press your thighs against your fists and you push out with your fists. That exercises the thigh muscles Smile

Helen S.

by sbieber13 on 8/28/2012 7:07:21 PM

by fallsb-ball on 8/28/2012 11:54:28 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD whats the fastest working workout with thighs and abs?

Hey girl! Running engages your abs and thighs and helps slim them down! xoxo

Kate G.

by hawii12328 on 8/27/2012 11:28:09 PM

So, I am 11, and I am obsessive over my calories. I am a vegan, gluten free girl. I am also an excessive dancer. Right now I probably have about 1,000 calories a day. I weigh like 85 pounds. What should I do? I feel like I eat less and less everyday now. I am worried...

Hey girl! It's good to realize that you are not eating healthfully.  You might want to take a leaf out of Lea Michele's (Rachel on Glee) book and go to being vegetarian instead of vegan for your health.  It'll give you an opportunity to eat more food and fuel your body.  xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/27/2012 10:34:50 PM

Hey gals! Join Just the girls! It's a club where we talk about everything girl related: sports, health, makeup, hair, shopping, hobbies, GUYS, and EVERYTHING ELSE!!! Positions still open! Plz join!

by cousin11 on 8/27/2012 8:28:39 PM

Is there any way to get rid of a double chin besides having to resort to cosmetic surgery? ... And I have a feeling that doing "neck exercises" will just result in having a thicker neck. It's really embarrassing and makes me feel self conscious. Help?

Hey!  you could do neck exercises, like you said, but I think the best way to deal with this is to accept this feature of yourself. You are beautiful just the way you are, and you'll feel better if you think that way too!

Helen S.

by sonnet on 8/27/2012 7:21:04 PM

People ignore me and they don't give a ding if I'm hurt. Does that mean people don't care about me? I'm thinking about changing schools if people don't like me. Is that a good idea?

Hey! I'm sorry people seem to react to you that way, but don't give up, of course people care about you! Just keep putting yourself out there and trying to make friends. I know it's hard, but a positive attitude goes a long way and it does get better. Changing schools is a very personal decision that requires a lot of thought. I think you'll feel better about this if you talk to a parent or trusted adult and get their opinion too. good luck!

Helen S.

by transform2314 on 8/27/2012 6:43:08 PM

I have headaches, like everyday. And when I have a headache, I never wanna get up and exercise cuz it hurts too bad. I normally take a Tylonol or an Ibprofuen and it works for a little while, but then a few hours later my head hurts again! What's causing this and how do I prevent it? Thanks so much!

hey! I would talk to your doctor, but in the mean time see if any of these tips work: hope this helps!

Helen S.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/27/2012 6:17:58 PM

I am so insecure...I lost a bunch of weight last year by eating healthy and staying active...over the past few months I've been under a TON of stress so I've been compulsively over eating just for no reason. I'm up about 15 pounds and I hate it! I feel awful about myself and I can't find the motivation to get back into my healthy routine again. I'm so discouraged.
Please help.

Hey girl! Don't feel bad about yourself- everyone deals with stress differently, and everyone cracks under the pressure once in awhile.  Good for you for losing the weight and getting healthy last year! Think of this as a learning opportunity.  Now, you know when you're stressed, you tend to over eat.  Next time you get stressed, you can focus on finding healthy ways to relax, like yoga or eating HEALTHY snacks.  I promise you'll be able to get back on your healthy routine and be back to feeling good about yourself in no time! xoxo

Kate G.

by abbeyroad99 on 8/27/2012 4:53:15 PM

Hey girlies! Do you need advice?? It's Sunny, your advice queen!! Come over and join my club, ADVICE FOR YOU! If the mods havent answered your questions yet... I can! Just come on over! Top positions are going quickly! So please hurry!! Smile

by Sunny4132 on 8/27/2012 12:57:05 PM

Always hungry even after a snack? Something high in protein can help fill you up. Try celery with peanut butter topped with almonds or raisins.

When you swallow chewing gum, it takes seven years to digest.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!