AN HOUR AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

3 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

4 HOURS AGO Celebs like @rowblanchard and @Raini_Rodriguez have us *so* thankful this Thanksgiving:

The easy move for totally toned thighs

Be a DIY thigh master with this anytime move you can do pretty much anywhere (though on stage at a school assembly isn’t exactly our first choice...

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Please answer this right away!!! I have, like this bump on my cheek it feels and looks like a pimple, and I have another one on the other cheek directly across from it. What are these? And how can I get rid of them - I have picture day tomorrow and concealer won't cover it!!!

Hey chica! They are probably pimples, so put some pimple buster on them and ask your mom if you're really worried about them. xoxo

Kate G.

by Sarah510 on 8/27/2012 10:59:50 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
My school picture day is tomorrow and I have no idea what to wear!!! I have golden brown hair that goes down to my shoulders, carmel brown eyes, tan skin and the background is going to be ocean blue. It's either this peach lace top,,with ruffles, or an electric purple one shoulder top, with sequin burst embellishments. I have nnnoooo idea what to wear!!! Please answer right away!!!I want to look sweet, girly, and pretty. Help!!!

Hey chica! Try the peach top, it'll make you look really tan and stand out against the purple background! xoxo

Kate G.

by Sarah510 on 8/27/2012 9:45:07 AM

Come join my club Healthy Eats! Positions open!
Or come join my club the IT GIRL! Positions open!

by iheartparis101 on 8/27/2012 9:05:04 AM

OMG Thank you GL! This is so helpful Smile

by HappyFeet16 on 8/27/2012 8:04:38 AM

MOD I'm getting my upper lip waxed today, and I was just wondering how bad it hurts, and how long the pain lasts after it's over. Don't worry, I can handle the truth Smile How long will it stay red? Also, how long does my upper lip stay hairless for?
Thanks bunches!!! Smile

Hey chica! It doesn't hurt so much as sting (at least with eyebrows that's the case, I've never gotten my upper lip waxed).  It'll sting for about 3-4 minutes after and then be red for an hour or two.  Your lip should stay hairless for about a month after.  xoxo

Kate G.

by HappyFeet16 on 8/27/2012 8:04:14 AM

Never heard of that one before. Oh well, sounds like it worksLaughing

Aloha! So, I have a new club. Yay! And I really want/need
new members! It's called "RaNdOmNeSs RuLeS!" and by the name of it, you can probs tell the club is going to be VERY random. And it is!!!! It's a place where you can be 100% yourself an NO ONE will judge you. Post random advice, updates, whatever. So if you're random (like meTong), please come join! I'm on mainly every day! Also, if you're interested in being an officer, go fill out the form on the club page ( 5 positions left!) Thanks so much!! ~Ann

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/27/2012 1:34:49 AM

Coconut water or chocolate milk after a hard workout are great choices to help rebuild muscle.

Steroids are only a guy problem.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!