AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to sass up your salad: http://t.co/6lXjxj4cim

2 HOURS AGO 5 fit vids to whip you into shape: http://t.co/4w5iTzC1Ql

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know! How do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/WcbALOzQ4B

COMMENTS

Toys by the truckload: Ashley helps kids in need

When you’re little, toys are a big deal. Ashlee Smith, a 13-year-old from Reno, Nev., understands this – that’s why she started Ashlee’s Toy Closet...

Mod mod mod can you please keep this private?
If I talk to you about something serious are you required to report it?
Also please don't email me for serious stuff
I borrowed someone's email to make this account

Hey girly, I'm not going to send an email so don't worry.  Please check out the link I sent you in the last post and if you want someone to talk to one-on-one give a call to thenineline.org/1-800-999-9999 . You can talk to a counselor and its completely anonymous. It won't even show up on your phone bill! So you can talk to a professional without worrying. Good luck, babe. Xoxoxo

Lauren I.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 8/29/2012 1:56:32 PM

Hey girl, I can't remove your username so I took out your question to protect your privacy like you wanted. I understand your hesitation to talk to a counselor, though they are trained to help you and I'm sure they have whats best for you in mind. I'd also like you to look at this page: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx  You might find it helpful! I very much doubt that you are a "bad kid;" people just deal with hard stuff in different ways and sometimes others don't understand right away. And I'm so glad that you've discovered that you love painting! Painting is a great hobby and can help relieve stress. Wishing you the best! xoxoxo Lauren I. Lauren I.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 8/29/2012 1:45:33 PM

mod mod mod how was your day?

Hey girl, my day is going great! While I appreciate your interest, us mods get so many questions from girls that need advice, that we don't have time to have conversations about ourselves so if you're just looking to chat, please leave questions or comments on our individual profiles. xoxoxo

Lauren I.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 8/29/2012 1:24:00 PM

mod mod mod
what was some ofyour fave field trips?

by StrawberryPatchKid on 8/29/2012 1:22:13 PM

mod mod mod
what kind of schooling did u do growing up?
what was some of your fave activiites?

Hey girly, if your looking for new activities to join, there are lots to choose from! I did chorus and the environmental club in school. There is something for everyone so try some out.

Lauren I.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 8/29/2012 1:20:23 PM

mod mod mod
Hi Kate!
How are you?

Hey girl, to get in contact with Kate, try leaving a comment directly on her profile! xoxo

Lauren I.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 8/29/2012 1:18:02 PM

how do i respectfully ask a few of my friends who do habits I don't want brought into group events i have to not bring the things or do them there and they don't correctly participate in the activities we do and they often change things
I don't mind so much at non-group parties and when i just hang out with them but when my educational group and things has activities i don't want problems
Would it be rude to quit inviting them to the educational events and just hang out with them outside of it?

Hey girly, before you stop inviting your friends, calmly talk to them about how you feel. Let them know that you love hanging out with them, but that specific behavior makes you uncomfortable or you find it to be inappropriate in that environment.  If they continue being inappropriate in an educational environment then maybe hangout with them only in less academic settings. good luck.

Lauren I.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 8/29/2012 1:16:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm in charge of organizing and planning around 75 events for a group a year
It's mainly a thing for homeschoolers,however some aren't homeschooled anymore and some never were but they still participate and some have graduated high school
the ages is pretty much from middle schoolers to college aged kids and we're all pretty much stepping stones in ages
I need ideas like simple crafts,games and recipes we can do at my house as well as ideas for inexpensive field trips
There is usually anywhere between 3 and 20 people per event
We generally keep everything PG-13 and although we want it to be fun we need some educational stuff in there too
Also easy-to-learn skits we could do like pieces out of shakespeare and things like that would be helpful
Thanks! Please be thorough

Hey girl! All of your event ideas sound great! This site if full of awesome ideas (too many to post here!), so try looking in the "recipes" and "rock your weekend" sections and searching for anything from "sleepover ideas" (you can modify them for your events) to "babysitting" and see what ideas you have! xoxo

Kate G.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 8/29/2012 1:04:02 PM

MOD So I'm considering using a brand of hair removal cream to get rid of some hair on my upper lip, but I'm afraid that I might get a chemical burn (I know to do a test patch on my skin first). My mom said my other option is to wax it off. The only thing is I'm going to a party on Thursday and I'm afraid my lip might still be a little red. I don;t know what to do! I just want to look good for the party this thursday!! Thanks!!! Smile

Hey girlie,

Don't sweat it! I get my upper lip/eyebrows waxed, and it only stays red for about an hour after the waxing. There is much less risk of burning/peeling/unexpected side effects when you wax, so I think that might be your best bet for the party. Schedule the wax for Tuesday or Wednesday if possible - that way, the redness will definitely be gone but the hair won't have had a chance to grow back yet Smile

Lauren C.