1 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

2 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

3 HOURS AGO 20 fun & flirty ways to connect with your crush: http://t.co/vCYuNzJLBN

COMMENTS

Do you have a chance with an upperclassman?

I REALLY like this guy that is in 9th grade and I’m in 7th, so I hardly ever get to see him. But we talked to each...

hey mod!! i hope you remember my stitch from last week? well, it kinda went a little forward...we're having this holiday for a whole week and i finally asked my boy for his no. and he gave happily!later that day i texted him but he replied pretty late saying he went for tuts! i was like yea, studies first!and i donno how but i even told him that i like him! and i asked him whether he likes me and he said he wont answer! after alot of struggling, he finally said that he doesnt like me that way, he just likes me a sis!and thats why he wasnt telling coz he didnt want me to feel bad.we were cool in a few mins chatting over songs but after that we didnt text so much, i mean we hardly ever talked and i kept texting him  to text back! but he takes his own sweet time!ps.i agreed to be his sis and he says that he might go out with me but he needs to know me very well b4 that! and what should i talk to him about?should i wait for him to answer back patiently or keep texting? HELP!!

hey! texting's cool, but you might move things along faster if you actually call him or speak to him in person. Then at least you'd get answers right away. For convos just keep asking him questions and let the chatting happen naturally. good luck!

Helen S.

by sprinkles1206 on 10/27/2012 2:43:45 PM

Mod!! Help! Okay so i have a crush on an 8th grader and he somehow cane to know it. His friemds teased me alot in te corridors and while goin abck home! The rumor spread so much that i had to tell him dat i dont like him.we didnt tallk for like 4 days after that. When i told him that i dont like him, instead of making a reaction or somethin he just said that he had my no and one of my friends gave it to him. But when i asked my friend why she gabe it to him, she said that she didnt! I am so damn confused! We didnt even talk for like 4 days after that! We passed each othr many times in school but he kinda ignored me and so did i. Suddenly, today in d afternoon, he waves at me and shows his ice lollie with an amazingLY CUTE SMILE!! I was so overwhelmed!
P.s: when he knew that i like him, he nvr ignored me!! But when i told him that i dont, he nvr used to talk to me but i alwys used to notic him starin at me! ;) what dus this mean?!

Hey girly, I totally remember your sitch from last week. Glad he's not ignoring you anymore! Just play it casual and stop ignoring this dude. Say hi in the hallway or whenever you pass him and make casual talk about school or sports and see where things go. See if you can get things back to the way they used to be and if he likes you, maybe more will come of it. If not, at least you have your friend back. It's no fun being ignored! Good luck. xoxo

Lauren I.

by sprinkles1206 on 10/22/2012 9:48:08 AM

MOD!!! I don't know what to think. I am a freshman, and young for my grade and there is this really hot junior in my cooking class (@ school). A couple of weeks ago he and i (and 2 other people) were put in a group to work on a project, and the whole time he asked me a lot of questions. I'm a figure skater and he mentioned Blades of Glory, and jokingly commented on being my skating partner and asked a lot about that. He also plays varsity football, and mentioned that is should go to a game. Then the teacher came by and basically accused him of flirting and he got really embarrassed. The next class he asked me again if i was going to the game that night and i said no, and he brushed it off. Then when we were getting put into groups he turned around and asked if i thought we'd be in the same group and i awkwardly said the odds were no. Then last class i over heard him talking to someone about messing with a freshman girl. he only talks to me ever other class now. What's up with this.

Hey girl,

He might have been flirting with you, or he might have just wanted to get to know you as friends since you're going to be working together a lot. If you have to keep working on the project together, you'll have to keep getting to know him as friends anyway, and you could also talk to him outside of class to try getting to know him. Either way, at least you have a new friend!

Meghan D.

by skaterica on 10/19/2012 7:35:55 PM

hey mod, i really need help about something! okay so i really like this guy in 8th and he knew it (somehow)...he used to talk to me like normal and never ignored me till the rumor spread so much and i had to tell him that i didnt like him! instead of making a surprised reaction, he just coolly told me that he had my no and whther i was allowed to text guys! i didnt really reply well but he left saying that one of my friends gave him my no! but since that day he didnt talk to me properly! he ignored me alot but seemd to follow me evrywhere! i also caught him a no of time looking at me but then he just looks awy! i wanted to ask him for his no. so that we could text but i didnt get a single chance to talk to him! im so sad! the truth is that i cant stop thinking about him! i keep daydreaming and got screwed in math class 2ice!help mod! does this mean that he likes me and should i tell him that i really like him and i lied the other day! HELP!
p.s all this happened only a few days back.

Hey girly, this is a tricky sitch. The fact that he said he had your number and asked if you were allowed to text guys does seem like he liked you, but since you didn't answer his question (and said you didnt like him) maybe he now thinks that you don't like him and don't want him to text you. The next time you see him alone, (not in a big group of friends) walk right up to him and say "hey, wern't you going to text me?" or "since you haven't used my number yet, mind if I get yours" And then go from there. As for math class, pay attention! haha. I know it's hard but getting a bad grade in math def won't make anything easier! Good luck, girly. xoxoxo

Lauren I.

by sprinkles1206 on 10/19/2012 4:03:01 AM

p.s all this happened only a few days back!

Hannah H.

by sprinkles1206 on 10/18/2012 2:02:17 PM

p.s all this happened only a few days back!

Hannah H.

by sprinkles1206 on 10/18/2012 9:50:56 AM

I like a guy in the 8th grade and im only in 7th, i started liking him in the middle of the cross country season and our coach assigned us as running partners so i started calling him running buddy! We would always run together and talk and he said he had a girlfriend and i dont know if she is real... he says she goes to a different school and that they do things....and he isnt really the kind of guy who would be able to get a girl to do that o.o is she real?. Sense the cross country season ended i have been talking to him at lunch and in the hallway. I was texting him the other night and i said i was bored so he told me about one of his nerdy games and that if i was bored i should play it. So i got on and did, we talked on it and stuff and it was fun. So now its like an every night thing. Am i Friend-Zoned or does he like me.... is his girlfriend real im so confused!

by oliviawazhere on 10/17/2012 7:17:59 PM

Well i have a major crush on an 8th grader but im only in 7th! We are, u can say 'friends'. Just a few days back i told one of his freinds to tell him that i like him, but it was really bad! Alk his friends started teasing me and mine too! But he used to still talk to me and never ignore me! (thank god for that!) so as the rumor was getting wrse day by day, i decided to tell him that i do not like him and i did! I did yesterday while going home!! But then since yesterday he ismt talking to me properly! I told him hi so many times but e didnt reply! During assembly i notcied him looking at me twice! And then while waiting for the buses, he kinda kept an eye on me or something! He seems ro follow me everywhere but everytime he sees me coming towards him, he turns and leaves and ignore alot! I donno what's happening! Pls mod, help! What is this supposed to mean? Does it mean that he likes me and never said or is it that he's too happy that im off his tail now? HELP! Smile

Hey girly, it's really hard to tell weather he likes you or not. It could be that he is just as confused as you are! Play it cool for awhile. Say hi to him and talk casually but don't try to push your friendship. Give the whole sitch some space and things should return back to normal.  Good luck! xoxo

Lauren I.

by sprinkles1206 on 10/17/2012 9:02:03 AM

hey mod!
okay now, i really like this guy in 8th but im only in 7th, so i only get to talk to him after school (that too only for a min or 2!)i wanna go out with him so bad! i can't stop thinking about him and i told a few of my friends and their like i should go talk to him and tell him before any rumors are out! so, how should i tell him? im gonna tell this to him day after! any tips? by chits or by confidence face to face? what do you think will strike him more to go out with me? plz help!
P.s- we're pretty good friends already!

Hey babe-

Guys totally dig confidence. So go for it! When you're talking after school would probably be the best time to grab his attention. It's great that you want to be the one to tell him rather than waiting for a rumor to circle around. He'll definitely love that! Be confident girlie and the awesome girl you are will definitely shine through. Good luck! xoxo

Alexis G.

by sprinkles1206 on 10/11/2012 8:22:03 AM

hey mod!!
ok..i really like this guy in 8th but im only in 7th! he's very very sweet to me and never ignores me even when he is with his friends! i really want to know if this friendship can become something like dating. the problem is that im too afraid in case im late to tell him that i really liked him!! i think i should just go walk up to him and tell him that i like him, i have no clue what his reaction is gonna be so mod pls pls pls pls help!! tell me what i should do! Smile

Hey girly, try getting flirty with this cute older guy and see how he reacts. Try giving him your phone number. That will definetly hint that you like him and open up even more communication. After you've flirted a bit and if he still hasn't made the first move, go ahead and make it yourself. Try Asking him if he wants to join you and some of your buds on a group date to go bowling or catch a movie. Good luck babe!

Lauren I.