5 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

6 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

9 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Do you have a chance with an upperclassman?

I REALLY like this guy that is in 9th grade and I’m in 7th, so I hardly ever get to see him. But we talked to each...

hey mod!!
ok..i really like this guy in 8th but im only in 7th! he's very very sweet to me and never ignores me even when he is with his friends! i really want to know if this friendship can become something like dating. the problem is that im too afraid in case im late to tell him that i really liked him!! i think i should just go walk up to him and tell him that i like him, i have no clue what his reaction is gonna be so mod pls pls pls pls help!! tell me what i should do!

Hannah H.

by sprinkles1206 on 10/9/2012 8:11:30 AM

hey mod...!
i really like this guy in 8th but im only in 7th!!! he kinda talks to me after school while waiting for the buses, and if he ever crosses me or see's me, he never ever ignores or forgets to tell a hi to me! and after school...he always takes/asks for money from me and i give it away as if its growing on tress and i never ask him to repay! i just want to know whether it could go any forward!
p.s. the last i met him was when i was going up the stairs and he comes from behind and calls me specially even when his friends are there and says hi!! awwwww!!

Hey sprinkles1206, yea it definitely could. Don't let that one year difference stop you. It's just 12 months. Keep flirting and let him know the feeling is mutual. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sprinkles1206 on 10/7/2012 11:45:06 AM

Well I have a big crush on this one guy, but he is totally off limits and he wouldnt ever like me that way. It sounds really pessimistic but I'm serious it would never work out. Still I think about him all the time and can't stop thinking about him. How can I get over liking him? Because there's this other cutie in my class that might like me, and he would be easier to like than the guy I'm talking about. So how can I forget about guy number 1?or at least not like him as much?

by Sunny79 on 10/1/2012 9:45:36 PM

Mod!
my Best guy friend is in 8th and im in 7th, we've been friends for 2 years and we play soccer together. but now that schools started, we hardly see eachother because 7th and 8th graders are split into diffrent areas. Hes starting to compliment me alot, it started with "you have beautiful eyes" then he saw me in a dress for the first time (he usually see's me in my soccer uniform XD) and he said "wow, your hot" and when we were playing on the same soccer team, i got really hurt during the game and i had to hop run across the feild crying, the last time i saw him during our conversation he asked me why i quit that team because he really had fun since i was on the team (the coaches of the team apparently didnt hear the 10 diffrent parents yelling "SOMEBODYS HURT!") i told him "Did you see me crying!" and then he said "yeah, your cute when you cry" he was also the first to notice and compliment my new haircut. Do you think he likes me?

Hey girlie, I think he's definitely interested in you. Try some flirting and if you like him then see what you can do about advancing your friendship.

Lauren T.

by lilja on 9/15/2012 4:21:54 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod
Okay so me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and we're both 17. We were thinking about having sex, but we were both concerned about the risk of me getting pregnant. He said that his sister could get birth control pills for me, but is that safe? Thank you <3

Hey girl,

I would definitely talk to your parents about birth control before you become sexually active! I know it's awkward, but if you have unsafe sex you could get pregnant and there can also be legal issues with having sex if you are not 18. If you talk to your parents, you can get birth control from a doctor that you trust -- I'm sure your boyfriend's sister means well, but I wouldn't take pills from a third party because that is dangerous! You can also talk to your school nurse or doctor, but I would speak with a guardian/health professional before doing anything. There is plenty of time to have sex later in life, so there's no need to rush anything!

Meghan D.

by gleek97 on 9/14/2012 10:43:01 PM

so i have liked this 9th grader for a very long time but im only in 7th grade. we were in the school play together last year when we went to the same school..but now he is in the high school and i never see him. i think about him everyday and dream about him all the time. i want to get his # so i can text him.. would that be weird? i really like him and would love some tips on what to say and do when i see him and what to say if i get his #

by lillilfin3111 on 9/12/2012 8:09:15 PM

I really like this guy thats 1 year older than me and he likes me back. The only problem is that he is my olders best friend. My bro would never let me date let alone his friend who is just like him. HELP.!!! He is perfect for me plz help.

by thenysweetheart714 on 9/4/2012 4:31:33 AM

Mod mod mod!!!!!!!
OK last night i slow danced with this guy like at the homecoming dance. I'm a freshman he is a junior. I really like him. Should i try talking too him since we danced? PS . His mom is my English teacher.

Hey Angel07, yeah go for it girly. You guys are only two years apart, so why not? Good luck! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Angel07 on 9/2/2012 9:43:02 PM

MOD.
I was talking to one of my best friends today, and she told me that the guy I like hasn't done the best things (nothing too risque or anything) but I think what she heard are rumors. Also, I've seen the way he acts around me and to me and I see that he's very kind and respectable. I personally think he just acts like that because he wants to "fit in" and be like everyone else. I know that's a bad trait, but should I still believe that he's a good person? Thank youu!!!

Hey girl,

If you haven't seen that stuff for yourself, you should definitely give him a chance -- it would be really sad to base your judgment on hearsay! If he's treating you well, that's what matters. You don't even know whether that stuff is true!

Meghan D.

by sweetari95 on 8/31/2012 9:37:39 PM

Don't give up! Smile I'm in 10th grade but went out with a senior over the summer. If he's the right guy he won't be embarrassed.

by pinkmoose3 on 8/31/2012 6:01:59 PM