10 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

14 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

15 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Do you have a chance with an upperclassman?

I REALLY like this guy that is in 9th grade and I’m in 7th, so I hardly ever get to see him. But we talked to each...

Mod mod mod!Smile
ok so I really llike this guy, John, from my church. He's one year older than me.we went on a mission trip together last onth with the church and were on the same team so we got kinda close.I've known him almost forever and our families kinda know each other and im good friends with his sister who's a year younger than me. He's just so great but the problem is we go to differnt schools. so the only time i get to see him is at youth group at out church once a week and its only for like an hour. I just don't know how to get to know him better and how to tell if he likes me since i reallly dont see him often. any tips on like how to make striking up a convo easier when i see him or tell if he likes me. thanks so much!!

Meghan D.

by laxchik18 on 8/31/2012 2:12:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I really like this guy, Jacob. We have all of our academic classes together, and I even sit by him in third and fourth period. We're from completely different social circles, he's classified as "popular" and I'm classified as "unpopular." It would seem totally weird if I just went up to him and struck up a conversation in Geography, so what should I do? I'm quite shy, too. Thank you in advance. Smile xx

Hey girl,

Check out this article about crushing on a popular guy. I think the tips in here are great - they could really help ya find some common interests and get talking! Smile

Lauren C.

by fluffy4eva on 8/30/2012 5:59:43 PM

I have my eye on this guy who is older than me, I just hope things keep going like they are because he noticed me last week and now I have heard he is interested. I am scared and excited at the same time, and he is so cute. and hot!!

by fashionqn on 8/30/2012 2:25:37 PM

my crush is a grade below me...but i wouldn't doubt my chances with an upperclassman.

by the_last_ninja on 8/26/2012 7:19:09 PM

I like this kid in the same grade as me, and it hasn't worked out very well. any tips please?

by AquaDragon on 8/26/2012 8:17:49 AM

Mod Mod Mod
Theres this guy tht I think is pretty cute and seems really nice. We have homespun together but we only have homeroom once a week so we really don't have many oppertunities to talk. We've talked once but it was like really short. So what can I do to get him to talk to me and what should I do? Thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

You should talk to him more! Do you have any mutual friends? Is he in any clubs or sports? In any classes with friends so you could ask him for homework help for them? Get involved in something that gives you more face-time with him, so he can get to know you and you can get to know him. Take it slow - you won't become friends overnight. But make "being friends" your goal - that way, you can get closer and then start working in some flirting Smile

Lauren C.

by GrassFairy on 8/26/2012 1:30:34 AM

Sorry my questions so long T_T

by Princess6066 on 8/25/2012 11:20:13 PM

not on the topic, but...
mod
i am very active. and i k that you aren't supposed to wash your hair everyday. but i am so active that i end up taking multiple showers every day. my hair gets really sweaty and gross so i just end up washing it. my parents wont buy me dry shampoo because they think taht i should just wash it in the shower then. so what should i do?
thanks(:

by secretcupcakeninjacalledturtle on 8/25/2012 7:57:57 PM

come join club skincare if you want flawless skin. hate having a breakout right before school well come join this club and we will help you out

by jennanatasha on 8/25/2012 2:08:08 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era?If so, then join my club-rock music that rocks..we will talk about anything, but especially rock music!

by rockchik333 on 8/25/2012 1:52:14 PM