1 HOURS AGO Take our survey and tell us how YOU feel about cigs: http://t.co/LS4LilscPc

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to sass up your salad: http://t.co/6lXjxj4cim

3 HOURS AGO 5 fit vids to whip you into shape: http://t.co/4w5iTzC1Ql

COMMENTS

Do you have a chance with an upperclassman?

I REALLY like this guy that is in 9th grade and I’m in 7th, so I hardly ever get to see him. But we talked to each...

hey mod!! i hope you remember my stitch from last week? well, it kinda went a little forward...we're having this holiday for a whole week and i finally asked my boy for his no. and he gave happily!later that day i texted him but he replied pretty late saying he went for tuts! i was like yea, studies first!and i donno how but i even told him that i like him! and i asked him whether he likes me and he said he wont answer! after alot of struggling, he finally said that he doesnt like me that way, he just likes me a sis!and thats why he wasnt telling coz he didnt want me to feel bad.we were cool in a few mins chatting over songs but after that we didnt text so much, i mean we hardly ever talked and i kept texting him  to text back! but he takes his own sweet time!ps.i agreed to be his sis and he says that he might go out with me but he needs to know me very well b4 that! and what should i talk to him about?should i wait for him to answer back patiently or keep texting? HELP!!

hey! texting's cool, but you might move things along faster if you actually call him or speak to him in person. Then at least you'd get answers right away. For convos just keep asking him questions and let the chatting happen naturally. good luck!

Helen S.

by sprinkles1206 on 10/27/2012 2:43:45 PM

Mod!! Help! Okay so i have a crush on an 8th grader and he somehow cane to know it. His friemds teased me alot in te corridors and while goin abck home! The rumor spread so much that i had to tell him dat i dont like him.we didnt tallk for like 4 days after that. When i told him that i dont like him, instead of making a reaction or somethin he just said that he had my no and one of my friends gave it to him. But when i asked my friend why she gabe it to him, she said that she didnt! I am so damn confused! We didnt even talk for like 4 days after that! We passed each othr many times in school but he kinda ignored me and so did i. Suddenly, today in d afternoon, he waves at me and shows his ice lollie with an amazingLY CUTE SMILE!! I was so overwhelmed!
P.s: when he knew that i like him, he nvr ignored me!! But when i told him that i dont, he nvr used to talk to me but i alwys used to notic him starin at me! ;) what dus this mean?!

Hey girly, I totally remember your sitch from last week. Glad he's not ignoring you anymore! Just play it casual and stop ignoring this dude. Say hi in the hallway or whenever you pass him and make casual talk about school or sports and see where things go. See if you can get things back to the way they used to be and if he likes you, maybe more will come of it. If not, at least you have your friend back. It's no fun being ignored! Good luck. xoxo

Lauren I.

by sprinkles1206 on 10/22/2012 9:48:08 AM

MOD!!! I don't know what to think. I am a freshman, and young for my grade and there is this really hot junior in my cooking class (@ school). A couple of weeks ago he and i (and 2 other people) were put in a group to work on a project, and the whole time he asked me a lot of questions. I'm a figure skater and he mentioned Blades of Glory, and jokingly commented on being my skating partner and asked a lot about that. He also plays varsity football, and mentioned that is should go to a game. Then the teacher came by and basically accused him of flirting and he got really embarrassed. The next class he asked me again if i was going to the game that night and i said no, and he brushed it off. Then when we were getting put into groups he turned around and asked if i thought we'd be in the same group and i awkwardly said the odds were no. Then last class i over heard him talking to someone about messing with a freshman girl. he only talks to me ever other class now. What's up with this.

Hey girl,

He might have been flirting with you, or he might have just wanted to get to know you as friends since you're going to be working together a lot. If you have to keep working on the project together, you'll have to keep getting to know him as friends anyway, and you could also talk to him outside of class to try getting to know him. Either way, at least you have a new friend!

Meghan D.

by skaterica on 10/19/2012 7:35:55 PM

hey mod, i really need help about something! okay so i really like this guy in 8th and he knew it (somehow)...he used to talk to me like normal and never ignored me till the rumor spread so much and i had to tell him that i didnt like him! instead of making a surprised reaction, he just coolly told me that he had my no and whther i was allowed to text guys! i didnt really reply well but he left saying that one of my friends gave him my no! but since that day he didnt talk to me properly! he ignored me alot but seemd to follow me evrywhere! i also caught him a no of time looking at me but then he just looks awy! i wanted to ask him for his no. so that we could text but i didnt get a single chance to talk to him! im so sad! the truth is that i cant stop thinking about him! i keep daydreaming and got screwed in math class 2ice!help mod! does this mean that he likes me and should i tell him that i really like him and i lied the other day! HELP!
p.s all this happened only a few days back.

Hey girly, this is a tricky sitch. The fact that he said he had your number and asked if you were allowed to text guys does seem like he liked you, but since you didn't answer his question (and said you didnt like him) maybe he now thinks that you don't like him and don't want him to text you. The next time you see him alone, (not in a big group of friends) walk right up to him and say "hey, wern't you going to text me?" or "since you haven't used my number yet, mind if I get yours" And then go from there. As for math class, pay attention! haha. I know it's hard but getting a bad grade in math def won't make anything easier! Good luck, girly. xoxoxo

Lauren I.

by sprinkles1206 on 10/19/2012 4:03:01 AM

p.s all this happened only a few days back!

Hannah H.

by sprinkles1206 on 10/18/2012 2:02:17 PM

p.s all this happened only a few days back!

Hannah H.

by sprinkles1206 on 10/18/2012 9:50:56 AM

I like a guy in the 8th grade and im only in 7th, i started liking him in the middle of the cross country season and our coach assigned us as running partners so i started calling him running buddy! We would always run together and talk and he said he had a girlfriend and i dont know if she is real... he says she goes to a different school and that they do things....and he isnt really the kind of guy who would be able to get a girl to do that o.o is she real?. Sense the cross country season ended i have been talking to him at lunch and in the hallway. I was texting him the other night and i said i was bored so he told me about one of his nerdy games and that if i was bored i should play it. So i got on and did, we talked on it and stuff and it was fun. So now its like an every night thing. Am i Friend-Zoned or does he like me.... is his girlfriend real im so confused!

by oliviawazhere on 10/17/2012 7:17:59 PM

Well i have a major crush on an 8th grader but im only in 7th! We are, u can say 'friends'. Just a few days back i told one of his freinds to tell him that i like him, but it was really bad! Alk his friends started teasing me and mine too! But he used to still talk to me and never ignore me! (thank god for that!) so as the rumor was getting wrse day by day, i decided to tell him that i do not like him and i did! I did yesterday while going home!! But then since yesterday he ismt talking to me properly! I told him hi so many times but e didnt reply! During assembly i notcied him looking at me twice! And then while waiting for the buses, he kinda kept an eye on me or something! He seems ro follow me everywhere but everytime he sees me coming towards him, he turns and leaves and ignore alot! I donno what's happening! Pls mod, help! What is this supposed to mean? Does it mean that he likes me and never said or is it that he's too happy that im off his tail now? HELP! Smile

Hey girly, it's really hard to tell weather he likes you or not. It could be that he is just as confused as you are! Play it cool for awhile. Say hi to him and talk casually but don't try to push your friendship. Give the whole sitch some space and things should return back to normal.  Good luck! xoxo

Lauren I.

by sprinkles1206 on 10/17/2012 9:02:03 AM

hey mod!
okay now, i really like this guy in 8th but im only in 7th, so i only get to talk to him after school (that too only for a min or 2!)i wanna go out with him so bad! i can't stop thinking about him and i told a few of my friends and their like i should go talk to him and tell him before any rumors are out! so, how should i tell him? im gonna tell this to him day after! any tips? by chits or by confidence face to face? what do you think will strike him more to go out with me? plz help!
P.s- we're pretty good friends already!

Hey babe-

Guys totally dig confidence. So go for it! When you're talking after school would probably be the best time to grab his attention. It's great that you want to be the one to tell him rather than waiting for a rumor to circle around. He'll definitely love that! Be confident girlie and the awesome girl you are will definitely shine through. Good luck! xoxo

Alexis G.

by sprinkles1206 on 10/11/2012 8:22:03 AM

hey mod!!
ok..i really like this guy in 8th but im only in 7th! he's very very sweet to me and never ignores me even when he is with his friends! i really want to know if this friendship can become something like dating. the problem is that im too afraid in case im late to tell him that i really liked him!! i think i should just go walk up to him and tell him that i like him, i have no clue what his reaction is gonna be so mod pls pls pls pls help!! tell me what i should do! Smile

Hey girly, try getting flirty with this cute older guy and see how he reacts. Try giving him your phone number. That will definetly hint that you like him and open up even more communication. After you've flirted a bit and if he still hasn't made the first move, go ahead and make it yourself. Try Asking him if he wants to join you and some of your buds on a group date to go bowling or catch a movie. Good luck babe!

Lauren I.

by sprinkles1206 on 10/10/2012 8:47:18 AM

hey mod!!

Hannah H.

by sprinkles1206 on 10/9/2012 8:11:30 AM

hey mod...!
i really like this guy in 8th but im only in 7th!!! he kinda talks to me after school while waiting for the buses, and if he ever crosses me or see's me, he never ever ignores or forgets to tell a hi to me! and after school...he always takes/asks for money from me and i give it away as if its growing on tress and i never ask him to repay! i just want to know whether it could go any forward!
p.s. the last i met him was when i was going up the stairs and he comes from behind and calls me specially even when his friends are there and says hi!! awwwww!!

Hey sprinkles1206, yea it definitely could. Don't let that one year difference stop you. It's just 12 months. Keep flirting and let him know the feeling is mutual. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sprinkles1206 on 10/7/2012 11:45:06 AM

Well I have a big crush on this one guy, but he is totally off limits and he wouldnt ever like me that way. It sounds really pessimistic but I'm serious it would never work out. Still I think about him all the time and can't stop thinking about him. How can I get over liking him? Because there's this other cutie in my class that might like me, and he would be easier to like than the guy I'm talking about. So how can I forget about guy number 1?or at least not like him as much?

by Sunny79 on 10/1/2012 9:45:36 PM

Mod!
my Best guy friend is in 8th and im in 7th, we've been friends for 2 years and we play soccer together. but now that schools started, we hardly see eachother because 7th and 8th graders are split into diffrent areas. Hes starting to compliment me alot, it started with "you have beautiful eyes" then he saw me in a dress for the first time (he usually see's me in my soccer uniform XD) and he said "wow, your hot" and when we were playing on the same soccer team, i got really hurt during the game and i had to hop run across the feild crying, the last time i saw him during our conversation he asked me why i quit that team because he really had fun since i was on the team (the coaches of the team apparently didnt hear the 10 diffrent parents yelling "SOMEBODYS HURT!") i told him "Did you see me crying!" and then he said "yeah, your cute when you cry" he was also the first to notice and compliment my new haircut. Do you think he likes me?

Hey girlie, I think he's definitely interested in you. Try some flirting and if you like him then see what you can do about advancing your friendship.

Lauren T.

by lilja on 9/15/2012 4:21:54 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod
Okay so me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and we're both 17. We were thinking about having sex, but we were both concerned about the risk of me getting pregnant. He said that his sister could get birth control pills for me, but is that safe? Thank you <3

Hey girl,

I would definitely talk to your parents about birth control before you become sexually active! I know it's awkward, but if you have unsafe sex you could get pregnant and there can also be legal issues with having sex if you are not 18. If you talk to your parents, you can get birth control from a doctor that you trust -- I'm sure your boyfriend's sister means well, but I wouldn't take pills from a third party because that is dangerous! You can also talk to your school nurse or doctor, but I would speak with a guardian/health professional before doing anything. There is plenty of time to have sex later in life, so there's no need to rush anything!

Meghan D.

by gleek97 on 9/14/2012 10:43:01 PM

so i have liked this 9th grader for a very long time but im only in 7th grade. we were in the school play together last year when we went to the same school..but now he is in the high school and i never see him. i think about him everyday and dream about him all the time. i want to get his # so i can text him.. would that be weird? i really like him and would love some tips on what to say and do when i see him and what to say if i get his #

by lillilfin3111 on 9/12/2012 8:09:15 PM

I really like this guy thats 1 year older than me and he likes me back. The only problem is that he is my olders best friend. My bro would never let me date let alone his friend who is just like him. HELP.!!! He is perfect for me plz help.

by thenysweetheart714 on 9/4/2012 4:31:33 AM

Mod mod mod!!!!!!!
OK last night i slow danced with this guy like at the homecoming dance. I'm a freshman he is a junior. I really like him. Should i try talking too him since we danced? PS . His mom is my English teacher.

Hey Angel07, yeah go for it girly. You guys are only two years apart, so why not? Good luck! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Angel07 on 9/2/2012 9:43:02 PM

MOD.
I was talking to one of my best friends today, and she told me that the guy I like hasn't done the best things (nothing too risque or anything) but I think what she heard are rumors. Also, I've seen the way he acts around me and to me and I see that he's very kind and respectable. I personally think he just acts like that because he wants to "fit in" and be like everyone else. I know that's a bad trait, but should I still believe that he's a good person? Thank youu!!!

Hey girl,

If you haven't seen that stuff for yourself, you should definitely give him a chance -- it would be really sad to base your judgment on hearsay! If he's treating you well, that's what matters. You don't even know whether that stuff is true!

Meghan D.

by sweetari95 on 8/31/2012 9:37:39 PM

Don't give up! Smile I'm in 10th grade but went out with a senior over the summer. If he's the right guy he won't be embarrassed.

by pinkmoose3 on 8/31/2012 6:01:59 PM

Mod mod mod!Smile
ok so I really llike this guy, John, from my church. He's one year older than me.we went on a mission trip together last onth with the church and were on the same team so we got kinda close.I've known him almost forever and our families kinda know each other and im good friends with his sister who's a year younger than me. He's just so great but the problem is we go to differnt schools. so the only time i get to see him is at youth group at out church once a week and its only for like an hour. I just don't know how to get to know him better and how to tell if he likes me since i reallly dont see him often. any tips on like how to make striking up a convo easier when i see him or tell if he likes me. thanks so much!!

Meghan D.

by laxchik18 on 8/31/2012 2:12:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I really like this guy, Jacob. We have all of our academic classes together, and I even sit by him in third and fourth period. We're from completely different social circles, he's classified as "popular" and I'm classified as "unpopular." It would seem totally weird if I just went up to him and struck up a conversation in Geography, so what should I do? I'm quite shy, too. Thank you in advance. Smile xx

Hey girl,

Check out this article about crushing on a popular guy. I think the tips in here are great - they could really help ya find some common interests and get talking! Smile

Lauren C.

by fluffy4eva on 8/30/2012 5:59:43 PM

I have my eye on this guy who is older than me, I just hope things keep going like they are because he noticed me last week and now I have heard he is interested. I am scared and excited at the same time, and he is so cute. and hot!!

by fashionqn on 8/30/2012 2:25:37 PM

my crush is a grade below me...but i wouldn't doubt my chances with an upperclassman.

by the_last_ninja on 8/26/2012 7:19:09 PM

I like this kid in the same grade as me, and it hasn't worked out very well. any tips please?

by AquaDragon on 8/26/2012 8:17:49 AM

Mod Mod Mod
Theres this guy tht I think is pretty cute and seems really nice. We have homespun together but we only have homeroom once a week so we really don't have many oppertunities to talk. We've talked once but it was like really short. So what can I do to get him to talk to me and what should I do? Thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

You should talk to him more! Do you have any mutual friends? Is he in any clubs or sports? In any classes with friends so you could ask him for homework help for them? Get involved in something that gives you more face-time with him, so he can get to know you and you can get to know him. Take it slow - you won't become friends overnight. But make "being friends" your goal - that way, you can get closer and then start working in some flirting Smile

Lauren C.

by GrassFairy on 8/26/2012 1:30:34 AM

Sorry my questions so long T_T

by Princess6066 on 8/25/2012 11:20:13 PM

not on the topic, but...
mod
i am very active. and i k that you aren't supposed to wash your hair everyday. but i am so active that i end up taking multiple showers every day. my hair gets really sweaty and gross so i just end up washing it. my parents wont buy me dry shampoo because they think taht i should just wash it in the shower then. so what should i do?
thanks(:

by secretcupcakeninjacalledturtle on 8/25/2012 7:57:57 PM

come join club skincare if you want flawless skin. hate having a breakout right before school well come join this club and we will help you out

by jennanatasha on 8/25/2012 2:08:08 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era?If so, then join my club-rock music that rocks..we will talk about anything, but especially rock music!

by rockchik333 on 8/25/2012 1:52:14 PM

Band Camp... Secret life of the american teenager anyone?? Without getting preggers of course!!

by GLis awesome on 8/25/2012 11:58:13 AM