2 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’– http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.coโ€ฆ

4 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy ๐Ÿ‘‰๏ฟฝ@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

5 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

RIP Neil Armstrong: Why you should care about the man who took one giant leap for mankind

I admit it: I am a total space groupie. Out of all the amazing people I have met, two I am still awestruck over are John...

Inspiring article GL! RIP Neil Frown

by fallsb-ball on 8/26/2012 5:57:07 PM

R.I.P Neil Armstrong! one small step for man one giant leep for man kind!

by bking62 on 8/26/2012 5:06:57 PM

amazing artical GL!

by j4zm09 on 8/26/2012 12:58:10 PM

Inspiring story! I wish more of your articles were like this! Thank you for this!

by jasperrose on 8/25/2012 10:53:06 PM

This was a great articla and I am so sad that Neil Armstrong died :*(((

by heather99 on 8/25/2012 9:41:15 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era?If so, then join my club-rock music that rocks..we will talk about anything, but especially rock music!

by rockchik333 on 8/25/2012 9:40:55 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it allโ€”just CLICK HERE to enter!