7 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

10 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

11 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

3 genius buys for your fall wardrobe

We’re paring things down: If you can only buy three things this fall, follow our must-have list. Our three faves will instantly become your new go-tos: stuff...

Hey girlies!!!!
Come join my club the IT GIRL! POSITIONS OPEN!
Or join my club Healthy Eats! POSITIONS OPEN!

by iheartparis101 on 8/28/2012 4:47:02 PM

Mod Mod Mod I am moving in November (November 1st, to be exact!) and I'm very excited. I feel like its when my new life is going to start fresh after all the hard stuff I went through this past year. The only problem is, I love BTS, and I feel like September and October are going to be these awkward months in between school and my move. What should I do?

Hey girl! Are you switching schools once you move? If so, lucky dog, you get TWO bouts of BTS excitement.  If not, don't fret! You can still rock BTS and then have even more fun once you move setting up your room (it'll be like a giant locker set up!). xoxo

Kate G.

by MusicIsLove123 on 8/28/2012 4:39:25 PM

M0d!!!
Omg i love neon skinny jeans but i am too fat! Help!'

Hey chica! Skinny jeans are for girls of any size! You just have to find a pair that makes you look fab! xoxo
Kate G.

by Sunny4132 on 8/28/2012 4:15:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I want to be able to plank for 5 minutes. How do I improve my time? My best is 4 minutes 37 seconds. Also how fast could I get abs if i plank everyday?

Hey girl! You want to be working all sorts of different ab muscles, so throw some crunches in with your planking.  Also, you're almost at 5 minutes! Keep doing what you're doing and you'll be there in no time.  It varies how fast you'll get abs, and you might not notice them if you aren't doing cardio to burn fat, too! xoxo

Kate G.

by txtingirl on 8/28/2012 2:42:44 PM

Need help in school or want to help people with their work? Then join 🌟Star Student🌟 where you can get the help you need so you can get good grades and help people with their work! Smile POSITIONS OPEN!

by PeaceKool on 8/28/2012 2:31:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
how much should i be eating im 5ft 3 and im 12?? is 800 caloris ok?

Hey girl, 800 calories is absolutely NOT okay.  You should be eating almost 3 times that! Girls your age who are growing and going through puberty should be eating about 2,200! xoxo

Kate G.

by marggieluv on 8/28/2012 1:52:06 PM

Is purple a color you can wear year around?

Hey chicky! You can wear all colors year round! Purple is great in every season, so it's great for summer to fall transitions! xoxo

Kate G.

by coco4 on 8/28/2012 1:38:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Right now I have like 1000 a day.

Hey girl! You DEFINITELY need to be eating more.  That few calories isn't going to keep your body going and growing.  Try eating bigger meals, or if you can't, eat more meals between the meals you're eating now.  xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/28/2012 1:32:52 PM

Woooow... Yeah, try going through a chilly fall wearing a virtually backless shirt. Plus that is kind of a slutty shirt.

by WhiteStripe3 on 8/28/2012 1:27:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
How many calories should an 11 year old have per day? I am an excessive dancer, I am gluten free AND vegan, and I am 4 foot 9. Thank you! I want to balance it out.

Hey chica! You should be eating about 2,000 calories a day since you're still growing and doing so much exercise! xoxo

Kate G.